• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Crashing from MDMA; need emotional advice

Serene Imp

Bluelighter
This weekend I took MDMA and now I'm crashing, this is the first time I've ever been pissed and not sad when crashing. It doesn't help that I've got a cold either. My friend that I'm living with is crashing too, he's been bumping k. He told me he wasn't going to do anymore today cause we're low and we were trying to conserve. We were on the couch and he went to the bathroom ad came back, I looked over at him and knew he did more. For some reason I snapped. I didn't want him around me or to even touch me.
He kept asking what he could do to fix it, that he was sorry and everything. Thing is I can't tell him cause I'd sound nuts. It wasn't the k, that was just a trigger.
What kept playing though my mind was why are you hiding who the 302 number is? Were just friends, we talk about chicks all the time, I've even told him to go out with this Bree chick to get to know her better. So why would he be hiding who this it from me?
Why would he come home saying how she's not his type, how he doesn't want anything like that with her then text her i love you, call her 'pet' names and lead her on?
I've expressed that we're just friends (sure we live together, share a room and have a kid but he made it very clear he doesn't love me, that he can't love me so I don't expect that.) All I want is honesty, truth, I want a real friendship with him. I'm sick of him hiding shit from me, of lying. I hear what he says to other chicks about me, if he has a problem with me why can't he just take it up with me? Normally I'm not so hot headed, I'll sit and talk things though even if the persons bashing me.

Anyways, so I'm crashing and I don't know how to get my head around this, I don't know what to think, what to do, and where to go from here. He's sweet to me but... just everything else is... help please

Sleep it off...take some benadryl if you need to. Try to just avoid thinking too much while your brain is not in a balanced state. If you can't sleep, try to distract yourself from dwelling...maybe watch a movie or tv. Sounds like your obsessing a bit, which is not uncommon for me after heavy ecstasy use.

First off... Not to judge cause I don't know you but you have a real crazy unbalanced living situation on your hands.

You sound like the type of girl that sometimes bottles things in and not really deal with your emotions or for the sake of your current situation play it off like certain things do not bother you.

The fact that you talk about chicks with your ex boyfriend doesn't mean your completely in the loop of who he talks to and who he's interested in. Never assume your as close as you think your are with your ex especially when your living together.

My best advice for your crashing situation is to sleep it off. You'll feel Better in the morning

REST - put everything off until you have had a nights sleep.

Then start a conversation saying - whoaa what the hell was I on about last night, really sorry about that. Then take it from there :)

As others have said, dealing with emotional stuff while crashing from MDMA is a very bad idea. It is incredibly difficult to evaluate things 'rationally' in such a state. Try and chill out for the next few days and avoid stressful situations and consider dealing with this shit 3-4 days after ingestion.

Take care!

Just try and keep in mind that what you're feeling is because your brain chemicals are all in disarray. Eat yoghurt, sit in the sun and try to smile. It should go over after a couple of days.

I was... insane when I wrote this and sleep helped me a lot

Mr Filth- completely right, situations been muffed for a LONG time

Thanks Everyone <3

Glad you are feeling better. Unfortunately what goes up must come down, but often we can learn a lot about our minds by experiencing the lows. Hope things work out for the best.