• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sleepy on MDMA?

movemountains

Greenlighter
Does anyone else get sleepy/tired when you roll? I used to get really energized but for some reason, all I want to do is cuddle and rest when I'm on MDMA now.

Nope, im always energized when i roll but then again i've done it only about 10 times o.o'

The size of your drug penis has nothing to do with feeling tired on MDMA.
Personally, on my come up, a lot of the time, I feel like I could fall asleep. That's about it tho. It could just be your personal body chemistry. Nothing more, nothing less. On the other hand you could be mistaking the "floored" feeling, when you are just too high to do anything, with a feeling of drowsiness.
Also, it could Be that you are getting super clean gear, which tends to make people wanna just chill rather than be up and around.

Btw, welcome to bluelight, we don't dick size here. Just so you know for future reference.

I do get very lazy and still when I'm peaking. I don't even feel like talking on my peak just groove to the music . After it settles I get some energy. Also after dosing a lot on good mdma I get sleepyish at the end of the night. Mdma is not really to be up and around dancing like a pysco, . Its very chilled and many new comers don't know that .

MDMA is quite relaxing & sedating.

People who associate MDMA with speediness are just too used to pills filled with caffeine & amphetamines.

as a new user i expected absolute pounding mayhem and uncontrolable mayhem. But ive learned they are not ecstacy they are amphetamine based pills not mdma, the mdma pills i had were relaxing calm and warm, I wasnt tired nor crazy just very comfortbale with myself and wanted to move around a bit.

It can be quite relaxing, but I never feel sleepy when rolling.

I ate 80mg of MDMA and swigged a little LSD last night, around 3am when I was already exhausted. I had a craving to lay down and relax when they kicked in.... and I just passed out for 8 hours!

I find clean MDMA VERRRRRY flooring and relaxing- almost annoyingly so. Everyone is wired a bit differently, some people report feeling wired from "downers", just because MDMA is a methamphetamine does not mean it gives you energy.

yeah i feel the relaxed floored feeling on good pure rolls. But whenever i get dirty pills i can tell cause i cant sit down whatsoever

clean mahldawg gives me a relaxed burst of energy almost. hard to explain but i think some here can relate... enough energy to dance and have fun, but also to sit and enjoy it. speedy mdma gets me jittery and im constantly moving and can't seem to relax at all.

it depends on the pill actually. i have had pills that make me lazy and not want to do sticks at all. just lay and watch the xbox visuals. and some pills make me have the same feeling as mdma but with energy. those are my favorite. prob cut with caffeine or amphetamines like someone was saying. o well those are my fav so i dont care lol. another thing, the last couple of times i got piped, they made me very tired. so i went to go to sleep (knowing i just got piped) and both times, right when i was fixing to fall asleep i would wake up and be wide awake for the rest of the night. horrible feeling

Personally I prefer to be energised and excited and want to move around, dance a chat rubbish when I take a pill and that's what has always happened to me.
I would be dissapointed if I felt sleepy, but that's just me.

I have heard people say that crystal has a more sedating effect than pills though.

MDMA is a methamphetamine

MDMA is a methamphetamine like table salt is a chloride. technically true, but gives the completely wrong impression if you arent up on your chemistry.

If I have clean pills, I do occasionally get a bit sleepy both coming up and coming down...I don't think it's that bizarre..

I don't find it strange at all. Whenever I have gotten (what I believe to be) very, very clean stuff I tend to be floored or melting on a couch somewhere. If I get up I have the energy to move around and such, I just feel like jello is all. Extremely relaxed.