• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My first dabble with xtc and a few questions.

Glowing aaron

Bluelighter
Hi everybody i have a few questions to ask about my first use of pills and would also like to share my experience with like minded people.

First off i am 18 years old taking a year out to earn some money before going off to uni. My previous drug history has only been smoking weed since the age of about 14. Usually once every few weeks when allmy friends get together. The only other drug i have tried is Mephedrone whilst at reading festival this year. I wont go into that much but i will say that my mephedrone experience urged me on to try other drugs.

I managed to get some pills of an associates dealer, all a bit dodgy but thats what drugs are i guess. I paid for what i was told were "super pills" i thought they were just bigging their gear up as dealers do. I bought 3 for me and 2 for a friend. First of all the pill was a green colour and a lot smaller than i expected but thats just the size they are i guess. I couldnt work out the stamp on the pill just that there was a D or 0 at the end of the stamp. All the pills stamp were the same D or 0 at the end but the start was hard to read. I was told from somone that good mdma pills should taste bitter and they were very. This brings me to my first question, has anyone heard or tried similar pills or they of good or bad content?

The main reason for choseing this week was that skream (for any of you dubstep fans) was playing in a really small club in my city. And we thought it would be a perfect time to try them. We wanted to do a test run before hand at home in out comfort zone first rather than going it at the deepend at the club.

First of all with a new drug you never know what to expect, i thought we would be bouncing off the walls and dancing like crazy all night. And to be honest it couldnt of been any more different. We took one pill at 9.00 and by 9 45 were pretty gutted that we only felt a fast heart beat mainly in expectation than anything, At this point we though we had duds. But before 10.00 i felt a lovely rushing feeling moving throughout my body quite intensely and then would subside only to return every minute or so. It was clear we were coming up :) About 30 mins later we reached the "peak". It felt like everything just made sense everyone who was in the room has a purpose was here for a reason, even if it was only to play fifa 11. I just wanted everyone to have a good time and loved touching and hugging my friends and cheering them on on fifa online. It was actually like i was at a real football match so much the excitement was. By this time i was getting an urge to have a little move around and perhaps a crack out a few moves to some music. I danced for mayb30 minutes before my friends not rolling but getting stonned got the munchies. Being so happy and in love with everyone i offered to walk to the shop about 1 mile down the road to buy them some pizza. They flatly refused as they didnt want to put me out but i convinced them that nothing would make me happier than to help them conquer the munchies :) I returned from the shop and cooked them their pizza and felt so good for doing so. I then moved around the room talking to my friends for about another hour really happy before i felt my self coming down. I had hear horror stories about people coming down but it was actually quite enjoyable i had a few hits on a J and felt calm and mellow. Id say the whole experience lasted just under 4 hours, i was expecting an all nighter. I chilled and smoked a bit more before going to bed pleasantly about 4.00. I woke up the next day feeling what i can only describe as different. It was a very nice feeling i was glowing inside and everything was happy. I had a coffe and was really energetic and artifically happy again. This brings me to another question why didnt i get a come down, is it due to the content of the drug or my body reacting well? I think the stories my friends had told me about xtc wernt mdma based at all but amphetamine based due to uncontrolable dancing and horrific come downs?

last night was skream the big night. I took another one at about 10 but by 11 30 i was nowhere nearly as high as monday, so i done my last pill at 11 30. That seemed to do the trick but still not on the same scale as monday. I felt the same emotions and feelins just not as good. I still had a terrific night and woke up with the same glowing feeling. Even though i doubled the dose i didnt reach that peak, is it due to serotonin burnout? I read that you should leave 6 weeks inbetween rolls to get the same feeling?

I will conclude with what i loved most about my first dabble with this fine substance was that my best friends felt part of me and strangers were my best friends. I have so many new numbers in my phone with people who said they want to party with me again or more likely get them what i was on. Im still glowing really nicely hence my username. Finally after reading this far to long report and ramble would you say that i got good mdma pills? Im glad i didnt get any amphetamine pills as they sound well to intense.

Thanks for reading if you make it this far peace and love :)

Last edited by a moderator:
www.pillreports.com

Alot of people report little to no come downs during their first hand full of uses.. A large portion of them also report an afterglow, as you experienced. I was one, like you, that experienced an after glow.. but this will quickly turn into horrific comedown if you abuse it. Trust me.

They could have been clean. They could have had something else in them. Nobody knows. However, i will add that mixing amphetamine and mdma is more likely to cause a bad come down.

You should leave as big a time as possible but there's no way you should be doing it more than once a month.. let alone twice in a week. You WILL regret using like this.

Didn't read it all but yes, it sounds like you got good pills.

www.pillreports.com

Alot of people report little to no come downs during their first hand full of uses.. A large portion of them also report an afterglow, as you experienced. I was one, like you, that experienced an after glow.. but this will quickly turn into horrific comedown if you abuse it. Trust me.

They could have been clean. They could have had something else in them. Nobody knows. However, i will add that mixing amphetamine and mdma is more likely to cause a bad come down.

You should leave as big a time as possible but there's no way you should be doing it more than once a month.. let alone twice in a week. You WILL regret using like this.

Didn't read it all but yes, it sounds like you got good pills.

thank you very much for your reply and the advice, i think i will only roll when there is a big dj or event in town or at festivals. So only every couple of months as i dont want to lose the magic. Yh after researching a bit more it was a bit of silly think to roll twice within 48hours for me. Another question a pure mdma pill and mdma crystals would be no differnt?

It sounds like you had a great time! =) Many of us wind up on bluelight after we have abused MDMA, not knowing that we were abusing it- that said, many people never abuse it and keep it a special occasion thing like it should be. There are some great things on this site to read about MDMA- I also recommend "Ecstasy Rising" on You Tube, it was a Peter Jennings special- also, a beauttttiful article in the Guardian from 2001: http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2001/jul/14/books.guardianreview

<- it's a long read, but so worth it.

Most important thing is securing that your e pills are actually MDMA. The rule is no matter where you are, and no matter how you get them, you never ever ever trust that they are MDMA. Never. That's why pillreports exist, and even better is getting a testing kit from dancesafe.org

*hug* I'm happy you found us to help you! It sounds like you have a good mind-set about it.

Another question a pure mdma pill and mdma crystals would be no differnt?

Apart from binders and fillers (things you need to keep the MDMA in a a pill) then yes there should be no difference. Thing is.. you never know if the pill or the mdma crystals are pure. First step in finding out is getting a test kit (like Bsiren said) and testing everything you buy.. that will give you SOME indication as to what's in it and how much (for example.. quick colour change normally means theres a decent amount of that substance in there).. Don't believe a dealer when they say their stuff is pure.. they all say that.

There's a FAQ at the top of the main forum page (back 1 step from this thread) which has everythin you'll ever want to know about MDMA.. and more ;)

And you're welcome.. that's why I'm here :D

Edit: Here's the link for that FAQ incase you can't find it..

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=301696

It sounds like you had a great time! =) Many of us wind up on bluelight after we have abused MDMA, not knowing that we were abusing it- that said, many people never abuse it and keep it a special occasion thing like it should be. There are some great things on this site to read about MDMA- I also recommend "Ecstasy Rising" on You Tube, it was a Peter Jennings special- also, a beauttttiful article in the Guardian from 2001: http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2001/jul/14/books.guardianreview

<- it's a long read, but so worth it.

Most important thing is securing that your e pills are actually MDMA. The rule is no matter where you are, and no matter how you get them, you never ever ever trust that they are MDMA. Never. That's why pillreports exist, and even better is getting a testing kit from dancesafe.org

*hug* I'm happy you found us to help you! It sounds like you have a good mind-set about it.

thanks for the links :) I Think it would be very easy to abuse it and could quite easily be taken every weekend as its a lot cheaper that drinking in clubs and way more fun. Im glad i tried it and i think this substance is no different to anyother drug in the way that over indulgance will cause you problems but aslong as you moderate useage to ocasional rolls and special events near enough no harm will be done. The one thing i do wish is that everyone was on these happy pills as alchol turns a lot of people into unpleasant people. Kind of ruins the vibe when you just want to talk make friends but theyre spoiling for a fight. Think i need to work on noticing not everyone wants to be my friend lol.

glad you had a great time mate.

to give some feed back on some of your inquiries. yes, it sounds like you got some good pills, but we really cant tell you what is in them; there are so many pills out there that the chances of two of them being the same exact thing are very small. so use www.pillreports.com it will help.

and you didnt reach the peak you once experienced at the skream event because you dropped them too soon. just as i read where you said "he did a dry run at home before taking them at the deepend of the club" i knew you were going to report not getting the amazing feeling you got your first time. this is because we need to give our brains time in between uses to replenish the serotonin and dopamine we deplete greatly with each use.

i advise taking 5htp daily (but not the day before or of use.) it will aide in the replenishing of seratonin and dopamine.

and 6weeks in between is good. i have been doing 4 or 5 weeks lately and i get good results (good meaning i roll good for about 2 and a half to 3 hours.) but i have taken an 8 month break before and woah. it was amazing.

oh, and on horrific come-downs: they come with ABUSE, you get a "get out of jail free card" it seemed like for me when i first abused it. but when i started taking 5 or 6; or rolled 2 and 3 days in a row. i certainly paid the consequence. dont roll 2 days in a row EVER. and if you are taking more than 3 strong pills (to roll for 1 or 2 hours,) i would advise taking a break.

hope this helped. read up on it and you will learn with experience. glad to hear you had a good time.

just another bit to add to my experience, the glowing has gone and am enjoying feeling back on earth, almost like a breath of fresh air. I definaly still have the mindset that the mdma brough upon me just that im completely down from my rolling. Im glad you gave me advice about brakes and moderation as i could easily abuse. Im going to wait a few months and savour the magic :)

You're welcome.

You'll be glad you waited once a few months come around and it's time to go again. ;)

Sounds like somebody had fun (welcome to the club :D).

Best bit of advice is get yourself a test kit - even a marquis will help you be able to make an informed choice as to what pill you take.

I have done MDMA/pills a few times and never had uncontrollable dancing :) - you know the love you had for your friends and how good it felt doing something nice for them. Dancing on MDMA is like that, you do it because it makes you feel so good, the rushes up your spine increase with the music and your just lost to the beat.

Now give yourself time before you repeat the experience though - dont fall into the trap of using too much/too often as the experience just gets less and less.

I dont know what pills you could be talking about though? And as pill ID isnt really allowed in this section lets leave it at that.

Glad your first experience was good one though - so many people have an adulterated pill and then your story could have been a lot worse.

Safe