FAIRFIELDS, September 1, Cape Cod, Mass.

Crow

Bluelighter
Posted by Fairnymph:
Creamfields was cancelled. But there is hope yet. We are NOT going to give up our right to party!
So, in the spirit of Bluelight, I proudly introduce...***FAIRFIELDS***
WHEN: Saturday September 1st, exact time to be determined (but definately ending during the wee hours...and there is room to crash).
WHERE: In Beautiful Harwich, Cape Cod, MA. At my home, a 25-room house with a sauna, indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, and outdoor hottub situated on 7 acres of woods, and overlooking a pond. Neighbours are few and far away, and the weather in september is amazing. Harwich is 1 1/2 hours south of Boston, 1 hour north of Providence, RI, and 5 hours north/northeast of NYC. There are buses which run to BARNSTABLE, Cape Cod from Boston and RI, and NYC can connect through either of those places. There will be a shuttle running from the bus station to my house, as well as one or two shuttle from BOSTON to HARWICH.
WHO: US! and some music, I hope -- DJs, please get in touch with me ASAP. I'm hoping Soulfly will help DJ -- please? We could have two rooms, even....
WHAT: An awesome time - swimming, chilling, dancing, imbibing...
Mark your calendars folks! More details to come soon...

Heya :::Julia:::I have thrown a few parties like this... so if you need any help with DJs or sound or decorations or umm maybe anything else =O ) ... email me.... [email protected]...
If there is anyone that is comming from Long Island.... email me... I live 30min away from nyc in L.I. If you have pictures of ya... and ur goin to this amazng party(THANK YOU JULIA) then email me.... I have a bunch of pictures I can exchange with ya...or email me just to talk anyway...
I hope to meet lots of new peope there!
one last thing... Julia...you are a GODESS.... THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for SAVING THIS SUMMER!!! its been soo boring... and you are going to make it amazing... please email me .. Id like to talk to u....
~Neville!
P.S. I feel the good spirit already... and Ive got the goosebumps!
------------------
_//_ 2001_\\_
_\\_ººººº_//_
_//_ººººº_\\_
_\\EV0L\/3//_
__\\_ººº_//__
___\\_º_//___
____\\_//____

argh!
couldn't we haev just transferred the thread from social???
dammit...
anyways...i'll be here
i'll be spinning a two hour set of UK Hard House and Progressive trance
we're setting up two rooms of music...
we have tables and mixers all taken care of...
we need PA's...two sets...
my friend is working on one, but we're gonna need at least one more...can anyone help out?
oh and here's a link to the crib: http://www.capecodpanoramapoint.com/
------------------
"Life's a bitch, then you die...that's why we get high, 'cause you never know when you're gonna go."
[This message has been edited by soulfly (edited 15 August 2001).]

jay,
for some reason the thread from social would not transfer. Sorry

/me kicks jay in the nuts
wink.gif

------------------
"It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to accept and tolerate those differences."
**~Offical Intern of the Soulfly Broadcasting System~**
Friendship
Unity
Caring
Kindness

Julia, I spoke to Chris and he's totally interested in spinning at the party.
Do you want me to send one of his cd's to you?
Just so you have an idea of what you're in store for, think Oliver Lieb crossed with Max Graham, though he's starting to spin some of the darker stuff, which i love.
Email me at [email protected] and i'll get your address and stuff.
All Love, G

I am fairly new to BL. Use to check it all the time, but took some time off. If it is alright with you, I would love to join the party and meet some people in the Boston area that like to have a good time. I completely understand if this is becoming too big of a production and you would like to cut down on the attendence. But, if good things do come in big boxes, what is the best way to you house from downtown Boston? Is there a ferry, or do I have to deal with the drive? Good luck on saving the summer!

Looks like all I have to do is get someone at my new job to let me be the early person on and I will be out in time to make it!!!
I was thinking I was out, but I might still be in
smile.gif

I can spin if you're interested. Im from Ct and would like to come and ill spin wherever whenever. Disco/Tribal house
smile.gif

Let me know if you're interested in my services [email protected]
Thanks
Shawn
------------------
AIM: Junglist22

Yo im without a doubt down for spinning some hard nasty evil trance.. it would be cool to get as many <bluelight> djs as we could.. make it a true blue experience.. umm yeah ok.. yo Soulfly bro get in touch with me
me and noharmony are spinning tonight(thursday) if u r around.. email me.. pace
[email protected]
[This message has been edited by Ludikruz (edited 16 August 2001).]

Ludi: i will bro, hope to see you there
smile.gif

hey i've got a question...
does anyone have a portable mindisc recorder that they might be able to bring to the party so we can record some of the DJ sets?
I've got a few extra minidiscs i can spare...
i'd really like to burn the sets to cd when i get home, and i'd be more than happy to send them out to anyone who wants a copy
i just got 200 blank CDRs, might as well put them to good use
wink.gif

yeah i am gunna be there too.. with my bro.. who a lot of u know.. cause we are attached at the hip, and prolly my best friend too.
what a drive im in for... =oT
wink.gif

------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

Fairnyph for some reason my AIM doesn't like yur name. I have added u but u are never on, even when u IMed me the other day u still didn't show up.....anyway I'll drop u an email.......later
smile.gif

I can't wait to see u all........

i'm gonna try to come ~! i'll be bringing my baby and i plan on gettin krocked for the first time wiht the mass k whores!
hey jenny maby a car poool??????
i can help you drive...
smile.gif

jay are you gonna make a speach this time?
Jj
[This message has been edited by dazedraver (edited 17 August 2001).]