Nocturnal Wonderland - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

Spencer

Bluelight Crew
Nocturnal Wonderland Teaser Post - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

Fuck all these gay little east coast parties with there mediocre lineups.. Are you man (or woman) enuf to handle a *real* party, SoCal Massive style? last years nocturnal brought togehter 35000+ kids together (including SpecilKNY, the very first BL'r to fly out and visit us here in SoCal) in Indio, CA with a totally killer lineup. Anyone who is interested in coming out to this, feel free to hit me up on AIM - Eckstahse or email - [email protected]
www.nocturnalwonderland.com
This years lineup hasnt been released yet.. but Here is last years lineup, so you have an idea what to get ready for:
Alex Ruiz
Johnathon Greathouse
Jason Blakemore
Jeno
Scanty Sandwitch
Garth
Groove Armada
Darren Emerson
Roy Davis Jr.
Trance:
Dyloot
Thee-o
Mars
Hernan Cattaneoe
Paul Oakenfold
Christopher Lawrence
Sandra Collins
Taylor
Doran
Breaks:
B-Side
Fester
John Kelley
Monk
Rabbit in the Moon
Adam Freeland
Uberzone
Donald Glaude
Simply Jeff
Jungle/Drum and Bass:
Machete
Raymond Roker
Fury
Ak1200
Dj Dara
Darren Jay
Andy C
Randall
DJ Craze
Tao w/ Billy Lane
Techno/House/Experimental
Messiah
Reza
Perry Farrell
Micheal Dog
Alex Paterson
Christian Smith
Barry Weaver
Hardware
Hardcore:
Sonik
Eksite
Static
Ron D Core
DJ Paul
Omar Santana
Promo
Rob Gee
Demigod
Happy Hardcore:
Lostboy
Simon Apex
Dougal
Unknown
Force
Brisk
Hixxy
DNA
VinylGroover
Ambient/Chill-out:
Dr. Bombay
Alian Tom
Eli Star
Sean Perry
White Folks
Hip Hop:
Coolwhip
Zion 1
Z-Trip
8:45 to 9:30
Peanut Butter Wolf
Loot Pack
Caliagents
Kool Keith
Dialated Peoples
Alkaholics
DJ Craze
Ugly Ducklings
[This message has been edited by Spencer (edited 22 May 2001).]

OK everyone needs to come to Cali for once so I can meet you all....I can't afford to go to the east so this is the perfect time for you all to come to Cali and have a great time!!!
It will be lots of fun I promise..just ask Kagan...if he remembers...

hmmm......
wink.gif

alright alright alright
I can't make this one, but I'll plan to be there next year (or something else between now and then). I bow down to your west coast lineup and HAVE to meet Pixie. I'll check back later, maybe I can arrange something for this event.

i am going to try my damndest to make it to this party, if i do come ill be flying over from the east coast with Kay! Hope i can make it!

LOL. kay was fuckin such a crackhead last year. first time i ever met the guy was that weekend.. oh the stories I could tell...
-Spencer
I Fuck You Up!

yeah...Kay. What a nut.
"I don't weah cahndy! I am a jaded raver."

I can't believe that Messiah was at last years.
[This message has been edited by mouse (edited 28 May 2001).]

Well I missed this last year cuz I was at a cousin's wedding, so I vow not to miss it again.
smile.gif
Nocturnal is still a long way off, but at this point, I'm determined to go.
*Pixie*

kay- to fuckin happy
me- ill take you away from here
i take him to a safe place
music ensues.....we both turn around seeing a merry go round playing the happiest music ever and kids are giggling and everyone is happy...he runs away screaming... "TOO FUCKING HAPPY"
-phil-
misses k :*(
[This message has been edited by liquidphil1 (edited 30 May 2001).]

for all who are interested in coming, im going to try to coordinate all of us to be at the same Hotel once the location is confirmed. ill send out emails and what not to tthose interested in coming.... its stil a little while away tho.. just givin a heads up.
-Spencer

ok, so the confirmed date for this is Saturday, Sept 1st. The lineup hasnt been released yet, but insomnia consistently books events with lineups such as last years. so far i have one confirmed definate, and a bunch of maybes :
Definates :
Me
Dagny
Dakeva (so he says)
maybe's:
brownman
Alykat
crow
coreo
fizzygirl
abygale
allstarmaterial
luv rollin
pixie girl
pixiestix
-Spencer
[This message has been edited by Spencer (edited 05 June 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Spencer (edited 05 June 2001).]

Well, I really really really really really want to attend.. I just checked airfares, and its about 400 bucks round trip from NY. Ouch
frown.gif