Celebrating electronic music - the world's most popular new music in the
city of its origin - the fOCUS://DEMF/2000 drew 1.5 million people from
around the globe to dance on the city's waterfront in its inaugural
year. 3 days and 4 stages featuring free-of-charge, non-stop dance music
with performances by Detroit legends and internationally acclaimed
artists make this a true world party: the largest music event in
history.
fOCUS://DEMF/2001 will be held May 26-28 from noon to midnight each day
once again in Hart Plaza. This is a free event!
For complete artist and travel info visit: http://www.electronicmusicfest.com/

I am trying to talk my krew into going to this event will see what happen. holler at you.peace out

Thanks Spencer!
All of us here in Detroit would love it if as many Bluelighters as possibe could show up for this event. I am getting rates on rooms downtown during that weekend and will post that information soon. I will also post party information for that weekend if you still want to go out and have some fun afterhours.

me and my krew r defiantly going to this we just need a place to stay maybe we can throw on a hotel or throw somebody sum free party favors for a place to stay whatever is klever. what djs should go and see since I only heard of couple dj that r spinning here r the ones I am already going to see at demf ltj bukem, delasoul, terrenceparker,and maybe carl cox if I am in a house mood at the time but most likely since headliners always play amazing sets at massives. if you could do that I would really apreciate. peace out kids

^
I
I
can somebody translate that please?
If there's a huge BL meetup at this that would be sweet! I've never been to a detroit party, but I suppose there's a first time for everything
smile.gif

Nothin but good stuff from me on DEMF2001!!! I won't miss it for the world
smile.gif

Nothing like dancing by the water among 1.5 million people grooving along with ya
smile.gif

Yeah, it's not really a party, it has the music, it has tons of people... it's a festival lasting 3 DAYS!!! Much better than any party.
Oh yeah and there will be PHAT parties during the evening's' and I'm sure Motor and the other "techno" clubs will be having cool stuff going on all weekend long!
I'll post info on that stuff soon!

Sounds very interesting. *scratches chin* Keep us posted. Maybe I can come check it out...

Goose-
I'll more than likely be attending. Probably will be just myself as I'll make a long weekend out of monthly business trips that I do in your area. Let me know if any informal "gatherings/meetups" will be involved.
Peace
Sin
------------------
Evil Disco's Are Good.

Hmmm.....
Ruffi might leave home to get on a plane? I thought he'd never do that again.
wink.gif

**goes to consult with the other crackolackians**

Hmmmm, Autechre, De La Soul, Carl Cox, Mix Master Mike, Gant Jerrard, well I dunnoooo...oh who the fuck am I fooling of course I'll be theree. Am I gonna be able to find you kelly??
Peace
Drew

If Dakeva's going I'm there.
smile.gif

Honestly though, I think perhaps I'll attend. It's not like I have anything better to do right?

I will DEFINATELY be there!! I just got a hotel room at the Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center for $45 a night! Kickass

It on.
Thats all for now.
-j
------------------
"People look at us, and they laugh because we are different. In turn we look at them, and we smile because we know they are all the same...."
~JadedJunglist~
AIM-LiquidMafia7