SpenceRave - 1/20/01 - SoCaL - Final Discussion

LapDawg

Bluelight Crew
All righty. The last thread has been eliminated for safety purposes.
Everyone who is invited has been contacted by e-mail. If you want to come to this party and did NOT recieve information about it, or do not know someone who got the info, then please let me know. I'd go through who I sent e-mails to, but I'm too lazy at the moment
biggrin.gif

Anyway, final details and arrangements can be discussed here.
El Jefe
------------------
"The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism." -Norman Vincent Cole
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man." -Jack Handey
Fear the TRIAD...
YELLOW RAGE! Viva La Resistance!~

Probably won't be attending
frown.gif
I wrote an email to everyone.
Have fun and B SAFE !!
Kay

Since Kay isn't coming with me, do I still have a ride and a place to stay? Moose onE???
Kay: Are they E-tickets that you booked, do I just turn up with my passport and get the tickets?
I'm am so looking forward to meeting everyone.
-buzzy

Hi, I did not get an email, please email me all the details so that I know for sure if it is at the same place or a new location now, thanks, Renee

I didnt get an email! I think it was full whoever emailed me please try again! I erased it all!

umm ... ok, sweetpea i tried emailing you twice but couldn't deliver
frown.gif
last attempt at 5:00 p.m. today... mehhh!

Renee- I did send it to your BL mail account. If it's not there next time you check, please tell me and I'll forward it to you, ok?
Jefe

oh and Carrie...let me know if you still don't have one too. I'll send it to you again...middle schoolers look out for one another
wink.gif

Jefe

Just a heads-up for all you BlueMail victims. uh.. Excuse me. I mean BlueMail *users*...
BlueMail sux great, big, greazy, dead, donkey dicks right now...
It ate a *long* ass one I wrote to PixieGirl last night. Said it sent it. She never got it. There's no copy in my Sent Folder *either*. I know of at least a few *from* her that just disappeared into thin air in the last 24. Never got one from RichieRich that he says he sent me last night. Nothing from LapDawg today either. Got LapDawg's forwarded to me by PixieGirl. Sure enough, my BlueMail addy was in the distro list. I'm not holding my breath waiting for it at this point. Anyway, I'm done with it. Going back to using an AOL account here posthaste...
If you are using BlueMail, don't expect a whole lot in the way of reliability right about now...
[This message has been edited by SoCalTSGal (edited 17 January 2001).]

hey well i withdraw my cancelation and coming
smile.gif

so open the champaign bring out the strippers and let the party begin - well maybe not all that but you can at least smile
smile.gif

Kay

yeah WTF!!! its posted in ravelinks. here it is copied from ravelinks:
January 20 (Saturday) - SpenceRAVE by Thumbsup/7up
We just secured a virgin venue for what promises to be the underground party of 2001. we going back to the old school for what promise to be a good vibe party featuring some of Los Angeles freshest talent. space is limited so make sure you arivie early and stay all nite, this party will last untill you want it to end. Info 949.428.9200
WTF!!!!!!!!!

so I called the number to see what was up and it was dissconnected...hehehe...you silly BLers! See you all on Saturday night. If anyone needs to get ahold of me or Spencer e-mail me and I will give you my cell phone number that you may call anytime from now until then. Oh yeah I will have Spencer with me so that is why you can call me. Get Excited everyone!

I'm looking into it. At least for now the number doesn't work.

OMG.. you have GOT to be kidding me.. what the HELL is that!!?!??!
Well, I tried calling the number and it's not in service...
*Pixie*

so I called the number to see what was up and it was dissconnected...hehehe...you silly BLers! See you all on Saturday night. If anyone needs to get ahold of me or Spencer e-mail me and I will give you my cell phone number that you may call anytime from now until then. Oh yeah I will have Spencer with me so that is why you can call me. Get Excited everyone!