Check this out....

B

brownman

Check this out, it won't happen for a year, if it does happen, and if it does, we all should try to do this. I know this is a long time from now, but I promised to post this for a fellow Floridian, and fellow future UCF Almunist.
biggrin.gif

Brownie
http://www.cosmicbeachrave.com
NOVEMBER 9-11, 2001
3 DAY CONTINUOUS PARTY IN NEGRIL JAMAICA
artists include: oakenfold, tenaglia, pvd, armand van helden, sandra collins,
sasha, digweed, carl cox, and bt (lots more)

OH WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!?!??!!?!!?!!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??
I'm soooooooooooooooo there. And I have time to collect the money I need! Woohoo! Heh...I prolly will end up wasting the money though.

woohoo! =o)
I think my brother bettah get a job so he can come with me! ;o)
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~No, I don't know anything, Imma KandyKidd. =oT
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

Wowowowow!! Awwww, man now my lame ass needs to go get a job...
and hey did anyone check out the travel pricing? It's actually a lot cheaper than I thought it would be -- YES! And we can save money with a group rate if BLers decide to trek down together!
biggrin.gif

*Pixie*
[This message has been edited by *Pixie* Stix (edited 05 June 2001).]

woohoo nov 9 2001 is gonna be my 19th birthday, so it will be perfect. i will try to make this at all costs. damn now i a all excited!
smile.gif

------------------
founder and head of the BLT krew.
So Cal Chapter
moose one
BlueLightTaggers
BaconLettuceTomatoe
BongLoadTerrorists

where do i sign ...?
------------------
"REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS"

The real question is how many posts will be on this topic in one year (assuming it stays alive that long)?

Damn...that sounds like one hell of a party!!!!
*PLUR*
------------------
"Take my hand and come with me...close your eyes and dream."

Woah! Im guessing admission for that will be like $200.00 It would definetely be worth it though... My only question: Do you guys think you could actually dance for the whole thing?
------------------
Are you interested in starting a rave scene in Milwaukee? You... can help! I am looking for Dj's and staff to help promote a party. If you may aid me by spinning or promoting please email me at [email protected]

I just wanna get my post in on this thread. I assume it will be taking off! Anyways, this party sounds incredible and if I can get the money together to afford it, then I will so be there.
------------------
Let me try that!

OK I got all excited and then their site is down today ? WTF ???
LOL - well I hope the party will be better then their site
smile.gif

Kay

*Bump* LOL, I hope ya'll aren't so cracked out that you don't understand why that is funny.
wink.gif

------------------
Are you interested in starting a rave scene in Milwaukee? You... can help! I am looking for Dj's and staff to help promote a party. If you may aid me by spinning or promoting please email me at [email protected]

lol MildKandy.. I was thinking the exact same thing the other day when the Spencerave thread got bumped -- I was like WTF? hahahaha!
biggrin.gif

*Pixie*
--Oh yeah and I just got a job to pay for this damn Jamaica trip so I had better not be the only one going! Start saving up money people cuz you're all coming with me!!

Looks cool, all my friends have been to Negril and say it's the shit. I've sent the url to all my buddies... hopefully we'll be down there with a good crew.
------------------
All the drinks are on me? This is my party, I thought everything was for free.

wow, thanks brownie. you are the first person to actually give me enough motivation to get a job

The Hedonism II Resort is in Negril, its an all inclusive resort. No tipping, no paying for food, no paying for drinks, and from what I've heard and read about it it's an absolutely wild vacation in and of itself. Combine that with this 3 day party and we're talking a least a 1 week long recovery time.