• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dissolved 4mg in water and used a micron filter to draw up the solution. And had an extremely bad reaction (keep reading next paragraph) I know its highly frowned upon but my addiction is to the needle so..I don't care, flame me to hell if you want. I know its not the smartest idea its just what I MYSELF have to do in order to help get clean.

I've shot the pills before (yes I used a micron filter) and it worked great. But this was my first time with the strips. So I researched a little on BL and from what I could tell people were just putting them in a spoon with water and waiting 2-3mins for them to dissolve.

I did that and immediately after taking the needle out of my arm I started uncontrollably shaking similar to a seizure, panting so loud it sounded like I was either A. shouting at the top of my lungs or B. having a screaming orgasm -- All the sudden I turned colder than ever before. I ran to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. My pupils were dilated as big as can be (as if I was on a stim or E) and it became hard to breathe. Nobody was home otherwise they would have heard me literally screaming because to be honest I thought I fucked something up and I was dead for sure.

So I continued shaking harder and harder and had incredible chest pains. I was still insanely cold so I turned the shower on full heat and jumped in with all my clothes and shoes (yes..really) on. That should give you an idea of me not caring about anything else but fixing my body temp and hopefully that would stop the shaking.

It lasted for about a solid 7 minutes (no I did not have a stopwatch to get the number 7 I just know it was more than 5 but less than 10). I ran to my room dripping wet still shoes on grabbed my phone to call my mom (retired nurse) and i couldn't read the numbers. My vision was blurry but not terrible. Just enough to not be able to fully see all the detail.

I don't know what in the WORLD happened..if I had a bad reaction or what..but I will never in my life shoot suboxone again...now im back on heroin...good trade off...

The bad reaction could have been from anything..I could have done something stupid or who knows theres a million possibilities. Suboxone is still a wonderful, if not miracle-like drug and I encourage people to use it over methadone any day.

Don't let this post scare you - - Suboxone is still a medicine from the Gods.
I think its just karma (read below for karma story otherwise read on!) - Mods if you feel its out-of-place please just delete it - my bad!

I don't know about you guys but I fully believe in karma. And this is how I think karma bit me in the ass...I prayed and prayed on my way to my medical marijuana appointment. I promised if I got the card I would stop doing heroin (after years of use) but I was also planning to taper myself down which when you do 7g a day it takes awhile..I promised myself I wouldn't do it to get high, just to get "well" and the previous night to the suboxone thing I just laid in bed couldn't sleep for the life of me..thinking about a nice big shot! So finally I gave in and shot up at 4am 6am and 8am (I normally spread it out a LOT further but I knew I was getting more at 10am. ) and got high all 3 times(so already broke promise to only use to get well cause i got high then broke another promise by doing it 3 times in a row!! )

So then my 10am connect didn't come thru so I decided to look for more dope later cause I still had a suboxone strip left. So I shot that and well you know what happened..Its karma baby! Do you think it could have been since I had so much H in my system? Thats the only logical answer I could come up with. I've heard of people going into instant WD if they shoot up AFTER taking suboxone but mine was before and my pains were def more than WD symptoms..

Last edited:
Do you think it could have been since I had so much H in my system? Thats the only logical answer I could come up with. I've heard of people going into instant WD if they shoot up AFTER taking suboxone but mine was before and my pains were def more than WD symptoms..

This.

You did a lot of heroin the night before, if you want to use suboxone after doing heroin you have to wait until you are in full on withdrawal to be safe. Shooting 4mgs sent you into instant severe precipitated withdrawal.

Some people (such as myself) can use heroin once or twice while regularly using suboxone, and it is safe for me to use suboxone again without waiting until i am in withdrawal, but if anyone is normally using heroin then you need to be in full withdrawal before taking suboxone otherwise it will just get worse for a while, there is no exception to that form of precipitated withdrawal.

It could have freaked out out so much because it gave you a severe panic attack, which is likely where the chest pain came from. The one time i went into precipitated withdrawal i had shot the sub too, and i got an instant rush of "death" - that's the only way to describe the feeling. It was intensely horrible.

This.

You did a lot of heroin the night before, if you want to use suboxone after doing heroin you have to wait until you are in full on withdrawal to be safe. Shooting 4mgs sent you into instant severe precipitated withdrawal.

Some people (such as myself) can use heroin once or twice while regularly using suboxone, and it is safe for me to use suboxone again without waiting until i am in withdrawal, but if anyone is normally using heroin then you need to be in full withdrawal before taking suboxone otherwise it will just get worse for a while, there is no exception to that form of precipitated withdrawal.

It could have freaked out out so much because it gave you a severe panic attack, which is likely where the chest pain came from. The one time i went into precipitated withdrawal i had shot the sub too, and i got an instant rush of "death" - that's the only way to describe the feeling. It was intensely horrible.

Wow, you are very intelligent! Thanks a lot for the explanation, it actually makes a lot of sense. I figured the replies I'd get would be more like "yeah cuz yer an idiot yu shot suboz" or some type of flame. But instead I get the perfect answer on the first reply!

Hey folks, I've been takin the films sublingually since they came out, and in the past 4 days or so I've developed little white bumps under my tongue and on the floor of my mouth. They are a bit swollen but there isnt much pain involved unless I'm eating and whatnot. Is it possible that I'm having a VERY delayed adverse reaction to the films, or is it something else entirely like canker sores, although I've never gotten them before in my life. I've been on the old pills for years with no problems. I've also recently quit smoking pot so i am more stressed out about everything in general than usual and not sleeping very well. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks folks.

Hey folks, I've been takin the films sublingually since they came out, and in the past 4 days or so I've developed little white bumps under my tongue and on the floor of my mouth. They are a bit swollen but there isnt much pain involved unless I'm eating and whatnot. Is it possible that I'm having a VERY delayed adverse reaction to the films, or is it something else entirely like canker sores, although I've never gotten them before in my life. I've been on the old pills for years with no problems. I've also recently quit smoking pot so i am more stressed out about everything in general than usual and not sleeping very well. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks folks.

I'd like to point out first that this is just speculation, i can't tell you for sure what the issue is and this is definitely something you should bring up with your doctor.

However, one possibility is it could be Enlarged papillae, irritated taste buds that have become swollen. This could potentially be caused by a mild allergic reaction to an ingredient in the strips.

I suppose I like them a lot better than the other ones, the orangyness still gags me though (Eek). At least they stay in place much better.

However, one possibility is it could be Enlarged papillae, irritated taste buds that have become swollen. This could potentially be caused by a mild allergic reaction to an ingredient in the strips.

If that was by chance the case, wouldn't it have started back when I first started on the strips? I've been on them since they came out, is it possible that an allergic reaction would've taken this long to manifest? Thanks man, if it is the films, I sure am royally fucked! sigh

^is it possible? yes. I don't know that its the most likely explanation. Your best bet is to get it examined by a medical professional.

So do you just cut it up with an xacto blade and snort it like usual? I've been snorting sub for 2 years and was just switched to the film and I hate it. My doc won't switch me back until my appointment on tuesday, so if I can find a way to snort these until then, I'll be a very happy girl :p
Yes. What I do is grab my dose with tweezers, cut a bunch of slits down the strip longways and then across to get a bunch of tiny little pieces. If you ask me, anyone snorting suboxone water or making a nasal spray is wasting their time. The water is not necessary, and can only bring about that feeling you get when you're swimming, and you go upside down and water rushes into your nose. This method works just as good as insufflating the tablets, and it's much easier, and faster to prepare. I was bummed out about the strips at first too. Ever since I did it like this the first time, I've actually preferred the strips.

Yes. What I do is grab my dose with tweezers, cut a bunch of slits down the strip longways and then across to get a bunch of tiny little pieces. If you ask me, anyone snorting suboxone water or making a nasal spray is wasting their time.

....are you serious?

....are you serious?
Yeah, I'm serious. Why do you ask? There's nothing wrong with doing it that way. I would assume that using water is less effective because it's bound to drip faster, not to mention it's uncomfortable to insufflate water.

Yeah, I'm serious. Why do you ask? There's nothing wrong with doing it that way. I would assume that using water is less effective because it's bound to drip faster, not to mention it's uncomfortable to insufflate water.

Im in too much pain and too exhausted to argue with you so im just gonna say that I disagree with your statements. But you do have the right to feel what you want and do what you want, so by all means, continue to cut your pieces of sub and snort them.

JamesBrown, I must say, you really made me lol. Honestly, what makes you think my method wouldn't work? As I said, it works just as good, if not better than snorting the tablets.

Also, if you're going to say that what I'm doing is wrong, please provide some facts to back up what you're saying. Otherwise, just saying you disagree doesn't hold any water. It's not like bupe isn't water soluble like the majority of benzodiazepines.

Last edited:
JamesBrown, I must say, you really made me lol. Honestly, what makes you think my method wouldn't work? As I said, it works just as good, if not better than snorting the tablets.

Also, if you're going to say that what I'm doing is wrong, please provide some facts to back up what you're saying. Otherwise, just saying you disagree doesn't hold any water. It's not like bupe isn't water soluble like the majority of benzodiazepines.

Because it takes longer to cut a tiny strip into several even tinier pieces of a strip than it does to dissolve your dose in a few drops of watter.

And you shouldn't even be using enough water to get a nasty wet drip, it should be just enough to wet your mucous membranes and get absorbed via them. The minimal you can dissolve your dose in.

The idea of cutting out a bunch of 1/4 blotter sized (or smaller) tablets just seems more like the waste to me. Especially considering with liquid dosing its very easy to know what dosage your taking via a simple measurement, you would need probably a microgram scale to weigh out an appropriate dose of your sliced strips...

I think you are missing the point that a lot of people who use liquid prepare more than one dose at a time. Thats what makes your method seem laughable to some of us.

I mean, unless you are in a country without water, no matter how you look at it, your method is inefficient when compared to the liquid doseing methods.

I did it both ways and honestly, both worked. I cut it up in tiny little pieces and snorted them. I could definitely taste the drip after a few minutes and I felt it kick in. The following day, I did it with water. Just about 4 drops to dissolve the film. Snorted and again, felt it kick in. So, I think both ways work.

Because it takes longer to cut a tiny strip into several even tinier pieces of a strip than it does to dissolve your dose in a few drops of watter.

And you shouldn't even be using enough water to get a nasty wet drip, it should be just enough to wet your mucous membranes and get absorbed via them. The minimal you can dissolve your dose in.

The idea of cutting out a bunch of 1/4 blotter sized (or smaller) tablets just seems more like the waste to me. Especially considering with liquid dosing its very easy to know what dosage your taking via a simple measurement, you would need probably a microgram scale to weigh out an appropriate dose of your sliced strips...

I think you are missing the point that a lot of people who use liquid prepare more than one dose at a time. Thats what makes your method seem laughable to some of us.

I mean, unless you are in a country without water, no matter how you look at it, your method is inefficient when compared to the liquid doseing methods.
It's definitely not an inefficient method. It takes a whole 15 seconds to cut a piece of a strip up for insufflation. The dose is accurate too. I'm not cutting a whole strip, I'm folding the strip in half and then in half again. Therefore the dose would be 2mg, not unknown as you state. Preparing multiple doses ahead of time could possible degrade the bupe making it less effective.

I did it both ways and honestly, both worked. I cut it up in tiny little pieces and snorted them. I could definitely taste the drip after a few minutes and I felt it kick in. The following day, I did it with water. Just about 4 drops to dissolve the film. Snorted and again, felt it kick in. So, I think both ways work.
When you snort it are you sniffling hard trying to get it to drip? If so, don't do that, doing so only pulls your dose down your throat which is undesirable. You want it to be on your mucous membranes as long as possible. The reason I say that is because it seems to be common knowledge ( although it's incorrect ) that the drip is what gets you high.

Last edited:
yeah, it didn't take too long. the xacto is awesome for that. i did the same as you. i fold it in half, then in half again, and slice up whatever i'm gonna take.

If i didn't just take my dose i might have tried out sniffing the little cut up pieces of a strip. I may yet actually, im planning on jumping off bupe soon so why not one last hoorah. Just gotta make sure i don't take to much to be a setback.

I figure ill at least give this method a try before bashing it...

Besides, its a silly argument. If someone prefers and enjoys an ROA better than another, who who are you to tell them they're wrong for doing it?

Okay, well, today my doctor switched me to these film strips ,
I wont be getting them until Monday, but I had a few questions.

I have a bleeding stomach ulcer, which makes it pretty difficult to take my suboxone tablets sublingually. Any time I would have them dissolve under my tounge, I would get headaches that were just crippling, and stomach cramps like nothing Ive ever experienced.

So, I started plugging my suboxone, and it doesn't give me head aches, and doesn't really leave me feeling nauseated .

Im curious to know if these films are water soluble, and if they were 'pluggable'.
I have tried researching this in a few different places, films seem to be relatively new, couldn't find much on it, so if anyone knows or has an Idea, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Im just hoping I'm not stuck with films that are going to make sick for a month.
Also, Ive been noticing alot of joint pain after about 6-8 hours of dosing on suboxone, and from what I've read , suboxone should last much longer than that.

My script is currently 800$(#90 , 8mg/2), does anyone know if Subutex is cheaper than suboxone?

Status
Not open for further replies.