• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
to insufflate the strips all you need to do is put some warm water in a spoon and then place the desired size of strip in the water and give it 3-5min and it will fully dissolve and then just snort the water with a cut straw.

how can you inject those things when you can even see through the solution. i dont trust it. the films allowed me to stop injecting suboxone.

My solution always ends up nearly as clear as water, but that's neither here nor there. As far as 80mg's issue goes, if your were not, and had not been under the influence of any other full-agonist opiates for at least a few days before IVing the Sub, then I really don't know what to tell you, perhaps your reaction is a rare side effect, perhaps you are allergic to one of the inert ingredients.

EDIT: And what 80mgs needs to understand is that naloxone is always out-competed by the buprenorphine at the receptor site, i.e Bupe's affinity to bind to your receptors is > naloxone's. Thus, the naloxone is never active, in any ROA, because even if the naloxone reaches your receptor before the buprenorphine, the Bupe will just kick it off, and take its place. I don't mean any disrespect, I'm just trying to explain.

Last edited:
what does that do?? Snorting Subs gets you loaded?? Am i missing something?? God i hate to be the last one in the convo! lol

you can add water to the strips and snort them?? would u do a full 8mg? or 4mg? And just let it run down your throat? Do u get high from this? When im withdrawaling i dont feel a high from suboxone, it DOES help immensly though. Yet i always wait 24hrs after my last opiate before using the suboxone

Last edited:
to insufflate the strips all you need to do is put some warm water in a spoon and then place the desired size of strip in the water and give it 3-5min and it will fully dissolve and then just snort the water with a cut straw.

How much water would you say for this?

Okay...so let me paraphrase this, for the last time....

I SHOT UP .3 OF A SUBOXONE SUBLINGUAL STRIP. I HAVE BEEN TAKING SUBXONE FOR MONTHS NOW. I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY OTHER TYPE OF OPIATE BEFORE, OR AFTER THE SHOT. IN TOTAL I INJECTED 30UNITS FROM A 50UNIT SYRINGE THAT WAS LOAEDED WITH .5MG OF SUBOXONE

So how is this NOT the cause of my problem?

Have you considered you didn't properly filter it, or dilute it enough? Micron filtering is definitely recommended for IVing Suboxone.

If you are a cigarette smoker (this has happened to other people on Bluelight) - and were smoking around your shot while preparing it, it is possible ash fell into your shot; this can cause a "dirty hit".

There are other possible explanations, but these two come to mind. If you are not a cigarette smoker then obviously the second idea I have is not applicable to you.

Were you using a new needle?

What an incredibly scientifically advanced easy way to defeat the "abuse proof" films. =D

Jesus fucking christ...is everyone on forums a dick? You obviously know what I meant. So for you to be like "oh you dont have experience" because while I was typing it I was going through percipitated withdrawl, feeling like Im going to die, and accidently put cc instead of ut is just typical, forum "im smarter than you" bullshit.

So let me paraphrase what happend, this time politicaly correct.

I banged 30 UT's all together. The cramps were in my lower bowel snd then I started too sweat, and feel sick.

Obviously YOUR the one withouth the experince because IMing it wouldnt have given me these results in a matter of seconds as described. If your able to bang the strips, congardulations. All I know is I DEFFINEDLY went through percipitated W/D and would never do it again.

Its ok buddy, I meant nothing other than that you might not have as much experience in this subject than some others.

Besides, It should be a compliment that you are not that experienced with injecting drugs!

I know a lot of people that confuse things for precipitated withdrawal, but if you have used only suboxone for months it doesnt matter how you take it, it wont cause you to go into precipitated withdrawal.... the naloxone as most know is purely theatrical.

When you first replied you didnt mention you got cramps in your stomach, you just mentioned cramps, and your remark about in the past having shot up suboxone pills and having your arm numb a whole day after, I thought you were refering to your arm having cramps, which would very well be a symptom along with "INTENSE SENSE OF DREAD", and "waves of un easyness in my body" of a missed shot or accidental SC or IM (depending on what you interpret as an "intense sense of dread" or as "waves of un easyness"

Again, no harm meant.

Are you sure it wasnt just a funky case of the cotton fever?

for those of us (me anyway), who may not be that familiar w/ how much water is in a "cc" or a "unit", approx. how much water is that in the spoon? like a few drops? more? less? thank u

1 millilitre = 1cc = 100 units

1cc is probably like 3-5 drops of water from the faucet. You can easily fit 30-100 units in a tablespoon, though depending on what it's like you might have to hold it up instead of laying it flat down on a surface.

thanks ch!

hood: do u find the effects when u snort a homemade solution like that to be about the same as snorting a bit of one of the pills?

i'll prob give it a try after work and report back

update: i must have gone a few ccs heavy or something bc that essentially went through my nose and down my throat on my first attempt. not sure if i got any better effect w/ what potentially did get absorbed yet; if not, i'll probably give it another shot in a few mins and post about it. at least i see now how you really would only need a couple of drops to disolve these things

thanks ch!

hood: do u find the effects when u snort a homemade solution like that to be about the same as snorting a bit of one of the pills?

i'll prob give it a try after work and report back

i actually find it more effective than snorting a piece of the tablets.
not by a HUGE amount, but it is noticeable. maybe because it coats your membranes and has the ability to stick to them, seeing that it is more sticky than the tablets are.

update 2: a few mins later, i definitely feel like it is hitting me harder/faster, similar to the powder. i can't imagine it's placebo, but then again, i was expecting it to work like that... guess i'll try a few more times over the next few days to make sure.

overall, i think it worked well though and am definitely switching to that roa all the time w/ these strips if i continue to like the results. thanks for all your help!

I use 4 drops of saline to dissolve 1/4 (2mg) of a suboxone film on a spoon, and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I use a glass eyedropper with a tapered tip to stir the solution and suck it up into the eyedropper and snort half of it up each nostril. After 5 min or so I add 2 more drops of saline and put that up both sides of my nose. After that I put the eyedropper in my mouth and rinse it out with my saliva and lick the spoon, and swish that around my gums and under my tongue along with anything that drips down my throat.

This method works very well for me, though it's not as convenient as snorting 2mg of the pills.

$75 savings of suboxone strips

My doctor gave me this discount for the sub strips which is amazing because now my prescription is 100%free. I have no insurance so the pills usually cost me $7.50 per pill. so now i just order 10 pills and use my $75 discount card and it is free. i just wanted people who have insurance to know about this as well as those who dont. i personally wouldnt even use my insurance, because you most likely will still have to pay something for your script. just get 10 at a time it is completly worth it.

^ but for those of us who get more than 10 a month, it doesn't work out so well as you can only use the discount card once a month.

i actually find it more effective than snorting a piece of the tablets.
not by a HUGE amount, but it is noticeable. maybe because it coats your membranes and has the ability to stick to them, seeing that it is more sticky than the tablets are.

I believe they kick in better because they are way more pure.

But for me,snorting the tablets is more fun.
I believe I get a kick out of the actual act
as it is part of the high to me maybe?

Anyways strips are far more purer so they absorb better,I think.

It simply dissolves and releases the buprenorphine to be absorbed in your mucus membrane. With the pills, there is a bit that is inevitably dissolved in spit and swallowed and what not. I used to salivate on hyper drive while taking my sub pills. I love this strips, its gone before the spit can make a difference. Much more effective at getting a consistent dose, which is important if you are tapering down.

I think the taste is much more mild. I wonder, hypothetically, would these be safer/easier to IV than a pill, or more harmful/harder? I've heard of people in my area prepping for a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.