• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
um about the flavor of the strips and the tabs...where I get them they are orange flavored.Does it depend on where you live whether you get the lime or orange flavored?I live in New England right now,but before I lived in Bmore and they both had the orange flavored.

All Suboxone tabs & film are lemon-lime flavored, but orange in color. This is a cause of confusion for many users.

you are right. talc is the worst possible thing you could inject as far as pills go.

Fortunately, Suboxone does not contain any, in either formulation.

Last edited:
RI huh? i used to have a domnican delivery connect there. i could have bought a car with the money i gave him in 3 months. the shit was fucking fire though.

RI huh? i used to have a domnican delivery connect there. i could have bought a car with the money i gave him in 3 months. the shit was fucking fire though.

Funny, when I was using I had a source of similar decent. Although, it was less delivery & more driving around having my connect translate the Spanish.

Okay I iv'ed a half of these things and it wa definitely NOT okay. I had this insane, rather terrifying intense feeling that lasted about 15 minutes. Just an intense, weird feeling and an overwhelming sense of doom. Never experienced this before.

I wonder, has anyone experienced this as PW or something with the pills? Has anyone ever had this feeling at all? I did do this about 12-15 hrs after my last oxymorphone after a weeklong binge.

Okay I iv'ed a half of these things and it wa definitely NOT okay. I had this insane, rather terrifying intense feeling that lasted about 15 minutes. Just an intense, weird feeling and an overwhelming sense of doom. Never experienced this before.

I wonder, has anyone experienced this as PW or something with the pills? Has anyone ever had this feeling at all? I did do this about 12-15 hrs after my last oxymorphone after a weeklong binge.

First of all, IV'ing a half of an 8mg suboxone strip is entirely too much to be IV'ing. It could easily create a syrupy solution that is very unhealthy for your veins. Anything under 2 mg's should do it....if your having to inject 4mg's at a time, its just not worth it, your not gaining any benefits.

Also....that feeling you got, you know, the feeling of doom, was more than likely PW's because you had just done a oxymorphone binge 12-15 hr's earlier. That was probably just not enough time to clear your receptors and get them ready for suboxone. I would think that is a very simple, easy to understand answer. I guarantee you that after you felt those feelings of "doom"(which sound like PW's to me), you could inject more suboxone and feel perfectly fine, simply because you had allready ripped the oxy off your receptors and had gone through the PW's so now your brain had nothing but sub on it, so shooting more wouldnt hurt. I guarantee it. Give it a try if you havent allready.

does anyone know what makes the solution from a strip so cloudy? white ink? as a general rule i would never inject any solution that is not translucent. however, as someone noted, talc can still be in a clear solution. i learned that the hard way. my circulation is a lot worse just from 2 weeks of IVing an indian brand of bupe that i think was basically ALL talc. yeah, great.

fortunately, i have stopped shooting anything. i use the strips sublingually and im really happy about being able to stop using needles. i have nothing to hide now. my gf caught me booting and i was so ashamed that i couldnt even talk to her for days. i couldnt look her in the eye. jesus, i feel horrible even talking about it. thank you god, buddha, mohammed whoever for allowing me to move forward in my life and leaving such destruction behind. i never thought i would have the ability to stop IVing. it is nice being free.

Filtration

I believe the white dye is what's responsible for making the solution slightly cloudy in appearance, it also appears to have a slight orange tint at times, however as I've stated, it's not all that hard to filter it into a final product that is nearly crystal clear. I use a decapitated syringe stuffed with cotton to drawback the solution through, and then swap out the cottons with a new ones before backloading the filtered dose into the injecting syringe. As homeydontplaythat pointed out, clarity does not equal purity, and this is by no means a substitute for micron filtering. However, utilizing this method has allowed me to greatly increase the clarity of the film solution, much more than simply drawing it up through a single cotton (which I initially did), to the point where in the end there is no noticeable cloudiness/murkiness, and as far as the viscosity of the solution goes, don't quote me on this, but I believe the polyethylene oxide used to emulsify the dose is responsible for this, however small doses (4mg being a bit excessive), & proper dilution seem to take care of this issue for me. Either way, I'm trying to take a break with this ROA for awhile to let my arms heal up. And in regards to the poster who experienced a negative reaction to an IV suboxone dose, as others have pointed out, I am almost convinced this was due to your recent oxymorph use, causing some PW symptoms, if you feel the need, try it while clean from other full agonists, & see what happens.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm getting the intensity of this experience across right. I was about to call an ambulance if it got any stronger. Hell I'm honestly terrified to use the film IV at any dose. I'd post a new thread about this phenomenon as I had NEVER seen or heard anything like this anywhere if it weren't PRUNE season.

I guess I should me grateful I'm (temporarily) "scared stiff" of all my mad scientist misgivings. I need a break from the madness I guess.

What I'm trying to ask is has anyone else, with pills or film, experience any kind of sensation similar to my earlier post. Anything close? This can't just be an anomaly.

Last edited:

Sounds like it could be precipitated withdrawal. If that was the case, it would have happened with the tablets as well.

Also, "rather terrifying, intense feeling that lasted about 15 minutes" is rather vague, and could be used to describe a lot of drug experiences.

What I'm trying to ask is has anyone else, with pills or film, experience any kind of sensation similar to my earlier post. Anything close? This can't just be an anomaly.

Sure, I have experienced such sensations plenty of times on a multitude of psychedelics. I have also seen and heard people describe this in a study, which differentiated the subjective effects of cannabinoids.

I don't know if I'm getting the intensity of this experience across right. I was about to call an ambulance if it got any stronger. Hell I'm honestly terrified to use the film IV at any dose. I'd post a new thread about this phenomenon as I had NEVER seen or heard anything like this anywhere if it weren't PRUNE season.

I guess I should me grateful I'm (temporarily) "scared stiff" of all my mad scientist misgivings. I need a break from the madness I guess.

Your still not explaining what dose you used. Because, like I said, that could be the direct cause of your horrible experience.

I dont think you understand what the possible negative effects are of IV'ing too much sub film strip because of the way its made. You should never IV more than 2mg's of it, but usually less......and if you used any more, then that could very well be the source of your problem. Maybe you find that hard to believe but that is very possible.

but also like I said, PW's can feel unimaginably horrible so that is also possibly what you felt. Especially given that you had just recently gone on an oxymorphone binge. In my opinion its common sense....oxymorphone binge--->suboxone---->Precipitated Withdrawal----> Hell.

And YES, I have experienced the exact same thing....when I went through PW's. Its a very simple answer that you seem to want to refuse to accept. PW's can cause that horrible feeling of doom, and make you want to go to the hospital. Its been talked about extensively.

Custom Concern.
I've seen a lot of people in bad withdrawals. My one buddy so really anxious about getting sick after doing a gram of dope a day for a long time. He took 2 or 1.5 8mg subs before his WDs really started. He was really freaking out kept saying he was terrified and dying etc. Seemed very paranoid. It kinda sounds like what you were describing. He was trying to convince a group of us he was gonna die. So we were trying to get him to go to the hospital, but he wouldn't have any part of that. We kept checking his vitals and his breathing and HR were ok. His HR was fast, but nothing crazy. Mentally though he totally lost it for around 2 hours.

It turned out he was having really bad PWDs. I can't really think of what else you experienced. At the time we didn't know he took the subs, we just thought he did too much dope. We were asking to see his arms, to see if he missed, or blew a vein or had some other complication. He wouldn't let anyone come within 5 feet of him.

BTW
I'm so dumb. I kept looking at this thread in the OD directory and seeing 300 some odd responses and I'm thinking who the fuck cares about some stupid suboxone MOVIE. That shit has to be so boring.

I get it now LOL.

um, diluting a solution to reduce the viscosity or make it more clear is not good. the same shit is going into your body just with extra water.

um, diluting a solution to reduce the viscosity or make it more clear is not good. the same shit is going into your body just with extra water.

yes, you are still injecting the same shit into your veins, but if you dilute it, then you will be injecting an actual liquid solution that is very less likely to cause complications than if you had a thick syrupy solution....because a thick syrupy solution, actually CAN cause problems with your veins and blood vessels because of how thick it is. Even if you have the same amount of drug in another injection, as long as there is more water to dilute it, the solution you IV will be able to go directly into your bloodstream and not cause any problems because its not thick and therefore wont clog.

Think of your circulatory system as a plumbing system in your house. the thicker the "solution" that you flush down through the drains and pipes(veins and blood vessels), the more chance you have of having the entire system clogging up. Its really quite simple. When dad is about to take a nice big shit(comparable to injecting a thick syrupy sub solution), he could easily clog a part of your houses plumbing system which causes back-ups and leaks in the pipes, etc...(medically, that equates to a stroke or clogged vein, etc). Long story short....dont do it cuz its not healthy. Make sure what your injeting is atleast fully liquid. Im not saying that ANY liquid solution is safe, but im saying that the more liquid the suboxone film solution is for IV use, the better. But dont go injecting drain cleaner just because its liquid....that would be idiotic. Just use common sense.

Im not saying that ANY liquid solution is safe, but im saying that the more liquid the suboxone film solution is for IV use, the better.

This was the point I was trying to get across, & JB's post illustrates that point perfectly. I'm not trying to insinuate that dilution, and any method of filtering (with the exception of micron) necessarily removes any of the potentially harmful inactives in the film, however it is possible to work into a solution more suitable for injection by doing so. However, I have a hypothesis that the viscosity of the solution is due, in part, to the film's polyethylene glycol/oxide content. This chemical seems to be quite non-toxic, and I have read a few studies in which it is administered intravenously in order to to prevent permanent spinal damage after major trauma, and a few other indications such as an anti-carcinogen. Here is a link to such an article. Now I could be completely wrong, and way off basis on the cause of viscosity, but in the event that I'm not, it doesn't seem like the PEG should be an enormous cause of concern. If anyone a little more educated in this area would like to school me to any errors in assumption I'm making, I'd love to learn more.

Last edited:
im on 2 mg and day and i run out about 10 days early my doc said ccall if i run out this will be the thrid month in a role that i run out early i think i nedd it twice a day what should i do ask for twice a day or not go a cool doc but very christian

If you think you need it twice a day, than that's what you should discuss with your doctor. There's no magic word you have to say to get more suboxone, nor should it require much convincing as your doctor knows first hand that 2mg a day doesn't seem to be cutting it for you with all the refills. It's important that you establish trust & openness with your provider so that you can work together to determine the appropriate dose for you, which properly eliminates your cravings without over-medicating. This differs for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.