• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy, probably not so much, I've taken a shot of OC less than 24 hrs after my last sub dose, & while it did provide a rush, the high was quickly diminished to nothing, more potent opioids such as oxymorphone, fent, and H, are potentially able to "punch" through the blockade effect of suboxone, but I would assume that their ability to do so would be dependent on dose, ROA, ect. I have been able to get really jammed up, to the point of puking, from insufflating oxymorphone not long after my last sub dose, You should be able to achieve a high from fentanyl on top of suboxone due to it's potency, however it would definitely be advisable to wait a few days if you can stand it, to guarantee you get the most out of your fent.

Alright, thanks for the infomation. I plan on waiting a few days (2-3).

OK.. Just tested IV .5mg.. far as i can feel its at least 20% stronger. probably cause you dont lose as much to the cotton. Anyway this is day 1 with the strips... so far i like them.

And with the Suboxone card and insurance THEY'RE FREE!!

ill report back later after i talk to C.H.

It's dangerous to try breaking through a sub dose especially with drugs like fentanyl and oxymorphone.

^definitely, the risk of dangerous respiratory depression is higher. You get more of certain side effects such as respiratory depression versus to the high when compared against regular full agonist doses alone.

So my prescribing doctor made me switch over to the Sublingual strips. I fought a little, because I have been on Subutex for so long, that I experienced nausea on Suboxone, and he said we should give it at least a try.

All in all, I have mixed feelings. I am happy about the prospect of dosing going to be awesome. Four simple scissor cuts and I'll have eight perfect pieces of 1mg each. OR, three simple scissor cuts and I'll have six perfect pieces of 1.33mg. Yea, I did the math today, so what?

All I care about is how they work plugged.

Pluggin'

All I care about is how they work plugged.

I actually just tried plugging the film for the first time today, after a few experiments with intra-rectal administration of the pills, & I must say that I feel like the strips breakdown into a much more preferable solution for plugging than the tabs. Clear, no orange sludge, but then again I'm biased to the film, as my preferred ROA is IV, and this has only been true since I began receiving the strips, because of how clean and easily they dissolve.

my copayment now is $30 for suboxone, since im on the strips now, and with the $75 discount card, CoPay is free, once that card expired, $30...i used to be on medicaid when i first got on the strips , while i had my 2ndary insurance, they tried saying medcaid didnt cover FILM yet, wow i wonder what a week or whatever it was for all the addicts being told CASH, no copay yet, thank go di pai d$30 with my 2ndary

I actually just tried plugging the film for the first time today, after a few experiments with intra-rectal administration of the pills, & I must say that I feel like the strips breakdown into a much more preferable solution for plugging than the tabs. Clear, no orange sludge, but then again I'm biased to the film, as my preferred ROA is IV, and this has only been true since I began receiving the strips, because of how clean and easily they dissolve.

I was disappointed with how long they took to dissolve in water. :! I had to poke around (as I usually do with the tablets), but then the pieces stuck to the oral syringe's end and it got a bit messy. I tried to shake all of the pieces off, then I let it sit in the water (~2mL) for a minute, and then it was much easier breaking the pieces up.

I dunno, I expected it to dissolve presto, but nah, it doesn't roll like that. Still needs some time. I guess that is good if you take into consideration touching the small strips with moist hands, etc. You wouldn't want them to dissolve too fast. ;)

how do you inject these strips? like how do you prepare it and how much of it at a time?

how do you inject these strips? like how do you prepare it and how much of it at a time?

It depends on you current tolerance to Suboxone/Subutex.

Just desolve desired amount in .70cc of clean water.

Then you can heat it or wait till it breaks all the way down.

Filter through a micron filter or a rather large amount of cotton(Pea Size)

Repeat filtering if the solution looks too cloudy.
Good Luck, 5pecter

***DO NOT INJECT THESE FILMS***

seriously. i tried to prepare one for IV and what i saw was not pretty. the solution is IMPOSSIBLE to get translucent. there are some water soluble fillers or something in there but its not cool. unless you have a micron filter i would not shoot these things. ive been shooting suboxone for 4 yrs and i would never shoot the films.

im pretty sure its not the white ink that is doing this. the orange dye from the tablets does not prevent the solution from being translucent, as much as it does from being transparent(it is see through but still has the orange color). im not curious as to finding out what the cause of this cloudiness is, i simply wont touch the shit for iv.

this is actually great for me. ive been trying to stop shooting subs for a while now. ive been off H for a year now and this was one thing that made me still feel like a junky. so im pretty happy that the shit looks unfit to shoot.

i find the strips are awesome. they allow me to actually use the shit as directed! they work well too, the BA is impressive. no HORRIBLE nasty taste from the sheer size of the tablets to make me puke either. i mean it still tastes bad but you the fact that there is so little material makes it so that you just cant taste it; there is no way it really goes anywhere than right under your tongue. the dissolve wicked fast too so i dont get impatient about the dose kicking in and i can talk to people.

all in all i give these things a 10 out of 10.

i know ill get people arguing with me about how they are safe to shoot, but i dont care. if a solution is not translucent it is NOT fucking fit to inject. if it was just the dye then it would have a slightly gray color to it but still be clear. im just going off of what 4 years of intravenous drug use has taught me. be safe.

^^Are you attempting to dissolve an entire strip? I feel like that may be where your problems lie, unless I'm wrong, in which case I just don't understand your plight. Even some less than proper filtering (stacked cotton) yields a crystal clear strip solution for me.

I have just switched to the film. I will be honest, I was snorting the suboxone. SO I tried using the film the right way and it did not work very well at all. SO I dissolved it in water and used as a nasal spray. I believe either way it is giving me hives. A day or so after I started I got them all over, then they dissapeared in minutes. Now I have gotten them daily and after mixing the nasal solution up, I got hives upon hives. I don't get it. I must be allergic to something in the inert ingredients.
An aside, I used to be prescribed subutex. I shot that a few times and had a horrible reaction, I would get a horrible high temp and sweat and feel like I had "cotton fever". I don't know if the two are related. Maybe there is something similiar in the two. Anyway, I am going back to the pills, I would have to be the only negative experience. It figures.

These new strips cause a residue to form in the plastic tubing I use, despite thorough and consistent washing with soap and water after each and every use of both the tubing and oral syringe.

I never got that with Subutex pills. I can only imagine the residue building up in my body, let alone in people's circulatory system if they IV.

You know that thread with the pictures and articles of serious complications from IV drug use, some from suboxone? I am interested to see what the strips bring to add to that thread. I guarantee something horrible will come of prolonged IV use with a lack of proper filtering considering most people don't filter remotely properly.

Either way i love these strips, they dissolve within a minute or so, and they are great for accurate dosing especially once you are taking under a mg, the pills just don't break up accurately and the slightest variance when dealing with such small doses makes a big difference.

I'm a total dumbass sometimes. I thought this thread was about a Suboxone movie when I first clicked it.

Ha you're probably not the only one. That would be great though lol.

***DO NOT INJECT THESE FILMS***

seriously. i tried to prepare one for IV and what i saw was not pretty. the solution is IMPOSSIBLE to get translucent. there are some water soluble fillers or something in there but its not cool. unless you have a micron filter i would not shoot these things. ive been shooting suboxone for 4 yrs and i would never shoot the films.

Just cause a solution is clear does NOT mean that it's safe to shoot. If that is the only qualification to determine if something is safe, then that means that shooting ritalin is completely safe since its clear, regardless of the fact that it has talc in it.

um about the flavor of the strips and the tabs...where I get them they are orange flavored.Does it depend on where you live whether you get the lime or orange flavored?I live in New England right now,but before I lived in Bmore and they both had the orange flavored.

Status
Not open for further replies.