• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works!!

Discount Card for Buprenorphine Film:

http://suboxone.com/patients/here_to_help/savings.aspx?cid=sav/Default.aspx?cid=hthpf

Basic information about Buprenorphine film:

http://www.heretohelpprogram.com/suboxone_film/Default.aspx

Prescriber Information (Advanced information about Buprenorphine film):

http://www.heretohelpprogram.com/pdfs/SuboxoneSublingualFilmPI.pdf

Definitely use the discount program if you are new to this product. Every little bit helps- especially with a new, brand name product.

BY THE WAY, i have gotten my script for free MANY MANY times because of this discount card! get it! you must. its f*cking awesome.
kid

^ im glad this has helped you!!!!!

thats dope, i wonder how many others used this....

i just went from one 2mg subtex back to 2mg film because the whole time i was on suboxone i did not drink and after being on generic for 3 months i found i needed one in the morning and one at night i hope to have the same success on the strips i had in the beginning of my treatment
also i had started snorting the bupe and that is just the kind of behavior is was trying to avoid

Discount Card

I was given the $75 discount card by my doctor a little over a month ago, when I got my first script of strips, apparently one time use covers you until march as I turned in my card to the pharmacy on my first use, and once again got my script for free a second time today, all I had to do was ask the pharmacist to do a little research to see that I had used the card previously, & it looks like I'll be ridin' easy until march. Goood stuff!

do they still have the 2mg or w.e the smaller dose was for the pills? just wondering. im perscribed 2 8mg/2mg a day and 2 mg Xanax a day. just wondering out of curiosity. cannot find any pictures of them online.

i also get the discount. and with my insurance its basically free. actually it is free tahaaa. but can only use it once a month.. but w.e better than nothing. suboxone is EXPENSIVE!!!

im curious how long you all think the strips take to fully dissolve? Im taking about 1-2mg from an 8mg strip, which is obv a small piece. my problem is that when i keep them under my tongue, just like when i used to use the pills SL, I basically do not open my mouth and basically keep very still, so what ends up happening is lots of saliva builds up , as im sure you all know. i feel like im not really swallowing as much saliva as i should, and i end up keeping it under there way too long. like just now, i hadi t under there for like a good 20-25 min, which i think is way too long, amirite? how long would you guys say until the strip is fully dissolved? i get kind of ocd about this.

it takes me about 10-15min.. but my mouth doesn't get over filled with saliva with the strips like it did with the tabs.
i think this is one of the things that will differ person to person.

I am interested in these only because dosing would be a synch. Breaking the Subutex tablets is quite inexact and unpredictable.

Is suboxone prices the same everywhere in the US? So , like is the price per strip the same everywhere without insurance. How exactly does the coupon work, do you get the same amount of money off from the price of your script, no matter what your dose is (or how many strips you get per script) a

Is suboxone prices the same everywhere in the US? So , like is the price per strip the same everywhere without insurance. How exactly does the coupon work, do you get the same amount of money off from the price of your script, no matter what your dose is (or how many strips you get per script) a

You are going to need to call and ask the pharmacy you would go to how much it's going to cost. We don't do prices on Bluelight.

I believe Suboxone is the same price everywhere because of the patent & copyright still active on it, as that's how the pharmaceutical industry operates. The real question you should be asking yourself is if your health insurance covers it, and if that price could be better or not, considering the circumstances. You're not going to find it legally for any cheaper than what your insurance will cover on it. -This post shouldn't break any rules.

Discount Card

For those asking, yes, you can use the discount card + your health insurance, once per month. & because I receive my script monthly, that equals free subs for me until march. What more could I ask for?

So can someone give me a method to use these strips instranasally. I hate these damn things. I use to be able to jump right off of my DOC back to the tablets and only take like .5mg and be good for 12-18 hours. Now when I jump off of my DOC and to the strips(all i have access to) ill take 1-2mg and have the chills/ mild RLS coming on within a few hours. I'm thinking its mainly because I always snorted the tablets, whereas with the film im forced to use sublingually(didnt know you could somehow snort em).

So can someone give me a method to use these strips instranasally. I hate these damn things. I use to be able to jump right off of my DOC back to the tablets and only take like .5mg and be good for 12-18 hours. Now when I jump off of my DOC and to the strips(all i have access to) ill take 1-2mg and have the chills/ mild RLS coming on within a few hours. I'm thinking its mainly because I always snorted the tablets, whereas with the film im forced to use sublingually(didnt know you could somehow snort em).

Bluelighters, including myself, have already posted how to do this. Just look through the previous few pages of this thread.

Butt-Plug

I decided to take a hiatus from IVing my bupe dose, to allow my veins to heal up a little bit, as I've been shooting for a few weeks straight. I decided to take my first foray into plugging today. I administered ~4mg (I usually boot ~1-2mg) about 15 minutes ago, & am currently laying on my stomach trying not to shit it out :p I feel like this will hold me as well as my shots do, as this method also allows to obtain relief from a lesser dose than I would need sublingual. However, I used some of my left over tabs to mix up my ass solution, & am curious if anyone has delved into plugging the strips yet. I imagine the process wouldn't be much different than preparing a shot for IV, just wondering if any one has an opinion about their efficiency when compared to plugging the pills.

Fentanyl after Suboxone (Please Answer)

I am on 4mg of suboxone maintnence, been on this dose for about 2 months I think. I was using the tablets, but recently got the new strips a couple weeks ago FYI.

I have a 100mcg/hr duragesic fent. patch. Because of how sub. can kinda mess up your tolerace I'm confused if this would be a waste, or the opposite that this would somehow be to much fent.

I was wondering if someone could give me some info. on how long to wait before using the fent. patch... I've read plenty of threads on how long to wait before dosing full agonist opioids after suboxone maint. most say 3-4 days for best effects. However some say that oxy, fent. and H. will punch through the suboxone after 36hrs (half life) to 48 hours.

I'm just looking for some peoples responces to this question with the information I've provided. Preferable people with experience with this combo. but all replys are welcome and appreciated.

Sorry hope this isn't jumping around to much, I had to add a few things.

Please give me some answers to some of these questions, I really want to use this as soon as possible. Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this, but usually questions on suboxone and stuff gets moved to the mega thread on the subject.

Oxy, probably not so much, I've taken a shot of OC less than 24 hrs after my last sub dose, & while it did provide a rush, the high was quickly diminished to nothing, more potent opioids such as oxymorphone, fent, and H, are potentially able to "punch" through the blockade effect of suboxone, but I would assume that their ability to do so would be dependent on dose, ROA, ect. I have been able to get really jammed up, to the point of puking, from insufflating oxymorphone not long after my last sub dose, You should be able to achieve a high from fentanyl on top of suboxone due to it's potency, however it would definitely be advisable to wait a few days if you can stand it, to guarantee you get the most out of your fent.

Status
Not open for further replies.