• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the strips are a far better choice if you feel the need to bang your suboxone.I have banged the pills before and also found my veins became sore and hard after injecting. Of course if you use too much suboxone and not enough water the liquid becomes syrupy. I do about 2 mg's with 50 units of water and have no problems.

The micron filter would be key to successful shooting, I don't have one, but I imagine it would render the tabs much more bootable, than they would be otherwise. I think one of the major differences between the pills & film, is the lack of corn starch in the later. I believe that was the cause of much of the discomfort associated with IVing the pills, & correct me if I'm wrong, but the film does not contain any, I think this is the reason why the strips seem gentler on the veins.

use some vodka when using the strips for SL. that should make it even more efficient that intransasal. the BA of the strips is already better than the tablets, using etoh with strips OR tabs makes the BA go waaay up. so there is no need to sniff or shoot or plug anymore. unless you want a faster onset.

Can anyone back this up? What does he mean, put a little hard liquor in your mouth before you put the strip under your tongue?

Can anyone back this up? What does he mean, put a little hard liquor in your mouth before you put the strip under your tongue?

there is a thread about this......

but i think you got the main idea, from my understanding at least......

there is a thread about this......

like the link i posted above you? ;)

but to the person asking.. you can also rinse your mouth out with an alcohol mouthwash before using the strips and achieve almost the same results IMO.

o haha, i saw you post a link, just did not know what for.....

great minds think alike...

My parents found syringes then I went to rehab, hopped the fence after a week and got high for a couple weeks. I just went with my mom to a suboxone doctor and he has me on 20-24mg a day. He gave me 1 film that didn't really help me too much. He then came back into the room about 1 hour later and gave me another half and I started to feel better but I am still withdrawaling a little bit. My next dose is at 4:30 for 4mg.

I have done lots of research on suboxone and I do believe 2mg will hold me over well but the reason I think he has me on 24mg daily is to block the effect of all opiates. I was wondering what dose I would have to go on to actually be able to get sort of high so that I tell him to not put me on this dose. I already know what will happen if I'm even able to get high...

Also, what would be the lowest dose to be on to block the effects of opiates and to feel well? oh and i was wondering if suboxone ever made anyone feel good or if it has any pleasant effects besides being normal.

My parents found syringes then I went to rehab, hopped the fence after a week and got high for a couple weeks. I just went with my mom to a suboxone doctor and he has me on 20-24mg a day. He gave me 1 film that didn't really help me too much. He then came back into the room about 1 hour later and gave me another half and I started to feel better but I am still withdrawaling a little bit. My next dose is at 4:30 for 4mg.

I have done lots of research on suboxone and I do believe 2mg will hold me over well but the reason I think he has me on 24mg daily is to block the effect of all opiates. I was wondering what dose I would have to go on to actually be able to get sort of high so that I tell him to not put me on this dose. I already know what will happen if I'm even able to get high...

Also, what would be the lowest dose to be on to block the effects of opiates and to feel well? oh and i was wondering if suboxone ever made anyone feel good or if it has any pleasant effects besides being normal.

First of all you really need to be thinkin about your health and the future. Suboxone is a maintenance drug, not a drug made to get used recreationally. Once you realize this and start making efforts to get better will you begin to realize just how amazing bupe is and what you can really get out of it. Its an amazing substance in that it can help the hardest addicts begin to get that so called "normal" feeling back. Once you reach that point you will then get the best out of your bupe. I have been clean of full agonists for a long time now and can now get a nice little kick from my bupe. you cant abuse it cause then you will lose the good things about bupe. just keep this in mind and think about your recovery. then your will begin to get the best from your subs.

good luck

^ agreed....

if you make a full commitment to using bupe properly.... after your adjusted and tapered down to a low dose.... there are so many benefits from it, including euphoria...

just keep that in mind.....

Last edited:
im gonna give injecting one the film strips a shot (pun intended). its just, my life is pretty miserable and i keep myself optimistic by playing music, mainly guitar, and taking drugs. losing an arm would be the end of me being happy unless its a drug related happiness. so its a big risk shooting things im unsure about.

Nah it's OK, people have tried injecting the strips. I looked over the list of inactive ingredients myself, and it appears to be relatively safe (assuming the white ink is titanium dioxide).

this white ink has quite the legend already.....

i would assume its safes, its in a medicine/food product.....

I have noticed when I take my dose on whatever side i use under my tongue, not just shortly after, but LOOOOONG after even into the next day before my new dose I feel like the place where i put the film is almost deteriorating. it doesn't hurt, or anything like that, but the tissues seems almost damaged. so i switch and use the different side, and in like a day or 2 it goes away but then it happens to THAT side I put my dose on. very very weird, and i hope i explained it well enough for you to understand what I'm saying. I've been on the strips SINCE the day they came out and i just love them. IMHO they ARE stronger then the pills and almost equiv to snorting the pill. again, IMHO. take it how you want it. Just thought I'd post that because My buddy told me I should. Lemme know what you think if you'd like.
kid

just wanted to let everyone know who is planning on micron filtering the strips to not use the millipore brand (whatever ones gpz carries) one of those piece of shit filters fill only filter ONE strip before getting clogged up..
deffinately stick with whatman since they hold a lot more shit since they are thicker.

The Millipore ones diameter/circumference is larger 33mm i believe, compared to 25mm Whatman but like i said the whatmans are about 3x thicker.

Just figured i would let everyone know so you don't waste money/filters/bupe lol.

EDIT: i found this out making a solution earlier today teaching someone else how to do it and the fucking filter made me look like a moron lol

WHATMANS FTW

Last edited:
boy that always sucks.. lol. never banged my films but, how much more intense is the high?
kid

no idea.. the solution was for the person i was showing how to make it.. i have only IV'd tabs but haven't done that in a while now. but you need to have a low tolerance to catch a high off your bupe if you are on maintenance, but a bupe high is very subtle when you take it daily (even at <1mg doses)

ya i take a pretty high dose and I am on the maint. I'm the one that posted the first pictures of the films on this thread. but alright man just wondering. take care.
kid

Status
Not open for further replies.