• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt it be easier to just make a nasal spray solution? I know it has been done allready and works. Just a suggestion.

I guess some people can get it to work. i take pretty small doses though and it uses such little water to dissolve what i need that i cant even pull it up in to the oral syringe or whatever mechanism is needed. i have found best effects with just placing little pieces in your nose and lettin them dissolve, i believe its even more efficient than snorting the pill cause with the pill i'll get drips and know i'm losin some bupe, but i get no drips with the strips. all the precious bupe is saved for my membranes :)

I guess some people can get it to work. i take pretty small doses though and it uses such little water to dissolve what i need that i cant even pull it up in to the oral syringe or whatever mechanism is needed. i have found best effects with just placing little pieces in your nose and lettin them dissolve, i believe its even more efficient than snorting the pill cause with the pill i'll get drips and know i'm losin some bupe, but i get no drips with the strips. all the precious bupe is saved for my membranes :)

I think you misunderstood....I didnt mean make a nasal spray solution every day for your dose...I meant make a nasal spray solution with a certain amount of suboxone per mL.....you know, like 0.2mg's/mL. Or you could make it in any ratio. Then , you can dose anytime you want by srpaying it in your nose. And its not that hard to figure out how much liquid comes out in each spray, there are several methods, im sure you can figure that out.....but my point is, it would be very simple, just grab the spray bottle and spray and huff. Just spray as many times as you need to complete your dose....the moisture will help it absorb. Then, after a couple weeks(or however long it takes to finish off the bottle) you can make another spray solution. And do it all over again.

I think you misunderstood....I didnt mean make a nasal spray solution every day for your dose...I meant make a nasal spray solution with a certain amount of suboxone per mL.....you know, like 0.2mg's/mL. Or you could make it in any ratio. Then , you can dose anytime you want by srpaying it in your nose. And its not that hard to figure out how much liquid comes out in each spray, there are several methods, im sure you can figure that out.....but my point is, it would be very simple, just grab the spray bottle and spray and huff. Just spray as many times as you need to complete your dose....the moisture will help it absorb. Then, after a couple weeks(or however long it takes to finish off the bottle) you can make another spray solution. And do it all over again.

Yeah sorry i did misunderstand what you were sayin. i could deff make a large amount of the solution. for some reason i was just thinking about single doses haha. i'll prolly give this a try with the next script. thanks a lot mr. brown.

oh yeah where could i find a spray bottle at? we have none in the house and my parents would be wierded out if i asked them to buy me a nasal spray bottle

Yeah sorry i did misunderstand what you were sayin. i could deff make a large amount of the solution. for some reason i was just thinking about single doses haha. i'll prolly give this a try with the next script. thanks a lot mr. brown.

oh yeah where could i find a spray bottle at? we have none in the house and my parents would be wierded out if i asked them to buy me a nasal spray bottle

I would use any of the nasal spray bottles they sell at any convenience store or market. It will obviuosly have a nasal spray solution in it allreadyl, so you will have to empty that out and clean it good, and then buy some bacteriostatic(spelling?) water to use as your solution to mix with the suboxone so it doesnt degrade over time or become infected with something.
Pretty much any nasal spray bottle should work fine, but im sure there are people on this website who have done exactly what you are doing and have a perfect method they could tell you about and a preffered bottle they like to use.

http://www.google.com/#q=bacteriost...&resnum=1&ved=0CC0QrQQwAA&fp=cac716aade6fa416

theres a link to some examples of the water I was telling you about. You can probably buy thewater though at a local store or pharmacy instead of buying online. Of course you could always just use normal water it just isnt reccomended.

I would use any of the nasal spray bottles they sell at any convenience store or market. It will obviuosly have a nasal spray solution in it allreadyl, so you will have to empty that out and clean it good, and then buy some bacteriostatic(spelling?) water to use as your solution to mix with the suboxone so it doesnt degrade over time or become infected with something.
Pretty much any nasal spray bottle should work fine, but im sure there are people on this website who have done exactly what you are doing and have a perfect method they could tell you about and a preffered bottle they like to use.

http://www.google.com/#q=bacteriost...&resnum=1&ved=0CC0QrQQwAA&fp=cac716aade6fa416

theres a link to some examples of the water I was telling you about. You can probably buy thewater though at a local store or pharmacy instead of buying online. Of course you could always just use normal water it just isnt reccomended.

thanks much appreciated man. do you think i'd be alright with using water if i made the solution to only last a couple days?

Yea, if you are only making a solution to last one or two days, im sure the solution wouldnt degrade too much and it would have less time to develope bacteria in it. But, I dont see a very effective way of making only 2 days worth of a solution. It would either be WAAAAY too small(too small to even spray out of a bottle), or it would be extremely diluted with water(like 0.002mg's suboxone/mL) so you would probably have to spray a shitload of water for you to get the dose you want.....and having too much water in your nose will cause more of the suboxone to drip down your throat.

But, other than that, in general, yes, regular water should work just fine for a couple days. Its just not technically the most sterile or accurate method, but im sure it still works to some extent.

Regular water irritates the nasal membranes. This is why saline should be used at the least. (It is also sterilized until you fiddle with it, which is certainly another plus...)

Regular water irritates the nasal membranes. This is why saline should be used at the least. (It is also sterilized until you fiddle with it, which is certainly another plus...)

thats^ what ive been tryin to say.

if you're using bupe legit, these strips are fucking awesome, nothing pissed me off more then waiting for crushed tabs to dissolve under my tongue it always took forever and then the powder would move around and get mixed with the "juice" that gets created when you have bupe in your mouth fuck i hated it.

i can totally see the logic of these strips, excellent idea.

For the people on here that are injecting your suboxone or subutex. Why even go on Suboxone then? What is the purpose then? Why not just stay with shooting dope or shooting Dilaudid or whatever was your opiate of choice. Some of you act like you are [...] proud to be shooting Suboxone? Shooting any [...] pill or film coating is nothing to be 'proud' of.

Sorry to rant. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Harm reduction doesn't judge people based on their decisions; it only tries to get them to be safe in what they already are going to do. I don't see anyone suggesting that a non-IV user start using IV?

Who cares what everyone's individual reasoning is for getting on bupe? It is legal and a maintenance drug; it has much less effects on hormones like testosterone than any other pharmaceutical opiate available. It allows people to go about their life while not having the peaks and valleys of shorter-acting opiates. There are a slew of benefits to using bupe daily as opposed to say, heroin.

If you need to brush up on the rules and guidelines, there are links in my signature. This forum only works because we try very hard not to criticize people like you just did...

For the people on here that are injecting your suboxone or subutex. Why even go on Suboxone then? What is the purpose then? Why not just stay with shooting dope or shooting Dilaudid or whatever was your opiate of choice. Some of you act like you are [...] proud to be shooting Suboxone? Shooting any [...] pill or film coating is nothing to be 'proud' of.

Sorry to rant. [...]

I understand where your coming from and what your trying to say but I think your a little off base. I use to inject suboxone but never did I say I was proud of it, nor was I......but I can guarantee you that I wasnt ashamed of it at all. There is nothing wrong with IV drug use as long as you know what you are doing and have the correct equipment to do so relatiely safely. And some people have a severe addiction to the process of injection that they just cant get over. There are no "Needles Anonymous" organizations. So if a person with a needle fixation has the option of injecting heroin or injecting suboxone, I think injecting suboxone would be a MUCH better option....and I say that from personal experience, like Pegasus said...it really does allow you to live a more normal life without the rollercoaster ride lifestyle of heroin or oxy addiction. I can say it saved my life and thats a fact, and so what if I injected it. Some people think that if you snort or inject a drug that you are completely going against what your trying to do with your maintanence plan....but I disagree......as long as you are still out of that drug using mindset and are not stealing or prostituting yourself out or some shit, you can snort or inject your suboxone all you want, just make sure you pay your bills and feed your kids.

Also.....try looking at things from different perspectives than just your own. It can really help you get a better grasp of what you are actually talking about.

Well said^^

Does anybody know anything about the half life of IV bupe, and if it is any different from that of typical administration?

Sorry to rant. [...]

Yeah, because heroin addiction is AWESOME. 8)

I seriously couldn't get enough of withdrawing, that was lovely. Simply wonderful.

I've never been arrested either but I imagine that if you have, that's quite enough of a deterrent to never IV heroin/illicit opiates again.

Ever been homeless, Supeudol? I take it you haven't.

Who cares what everyone's individual reasoning is for getting on bupe? It is legal and a maintenance drug; it has much less effects on hormones like testosterone than any other pharmaceutical opiate available. It allows people to go about their life while not having the peaks and valleys of shorter-acting opiates. There are a slew of benefits to using bupe daily as opposed to say, heroin.

Pegasus said it all.

I am tired of hearing people complain about the taste of suboxone. They werent made to taste like candy but I think they did a pretty good job considering how bitter bupe is on its own. Take your Suboxone and be grateful your not sick.

i personally don't think it tastes that bad, i think the strips are a little better than the pills, i used to gag when i first started takin subs and used to take them sublingually. i remember when i used to do xanax and i dont think subs taste anything close to as bad as alprazolam.

Status
Not open for further replies.