• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe *New Suboxone film * official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has anyone really tried to take them intranasally yet?
If not, looks like i'll be the guinea pig cause I know i can't
be the only person wondering about this.

i find it hilarious that RB claims they designed these to be somehow less abusable. the term evergreen comes to mind.

Finally am down from 32-4mg's and they are working waay better on a smaller dose. Was worried I would never have those good sub effects again.Now im taking a couple days off, gonna suck it with the WD's because I have some Kratom coming in the mail.Time to experiment!

Let us know how your trials go! I am definitely curious...

Intranasal film Results

Well the results are in haha. When i placed the strip directly in to my nose it stuck there just like it would under your tongue, of course i cut it down in to smaller pieces for easier arrangement around the nostril though. Anyways after i did that i snorted a little baby bit of water with it just to help with the dissolving. It did take a little longer than what it would in your mouth but thats expected due to the fact that your nose doesnt produce a shit ton of fluid like your mouth. I also pinched my nostrils with my hands everyonce in a while and rubbed them back and forth a little. After a while i began to feel that comforting relief a used to get with my pills when i snorted them. I also smoked a little green and caught a nod :)

that last part was unnecessary lol but overall i was very happy with the affects of placing a strip in the nostril. worked almost a hundred percent just like the pills when snorted. thankfully i'll be able to save a lot of my bupe by using this method and encourage others to do the same if they are not happy with the results they get from bupe using other roa.

^Cool man, much appreciated. I'll play around with this myself once I get some more...

im going to get the films. this way i can actually stop injecting bupe for the first time since ive started taking it. GOOD BYE INSULIN SYRINGE!

dissolve your dosage/strip piece or strip in water.I use .1ML per1-1.5MLG of Buprenorphine.
If your doing higher doses than you will have to adjust the amount of water because to much will drip.
Mix the water and the strip together until the strip is dissolved.
Draw it up with an oral syringe and then stick it into your nose.
Tilt head back,push out liquid and suck in air through your nose lightly.
Jus enough to get it up there.
Practice makes perfect!

I do this with the strips.Sometimes I suck a little to hard through my nose and some drips..but Im gettn better at that too.
As I said with doses above 3mlg your usin alot of water so adjust or take in seperate doses.

Last edited:
I used to put a quarter of a suboxone 8/2 mg in my nose everyday. I wouldn't snort it because I don't want to wear my nostrils out, and I caught a decen buzz while not abusing opiates or going to the methadone clinic everyday.

Is it possible to put a quarter strip in your nose and have the same effect as with the pills? Some of my livelihood depends on the handing-out of suboxone, which is always to people who truly need it and save time and money, among other things, going through me.

Just read the few posts ahead of mine and letting yall know - I will be a guinea pig for intranasal suboxone film in about an hour. If I don't post then it works well. I hope I end up posting anyways because it works well...we will see.

Sorry for the triple post...

But WOW I am NOT impressed. I used to do a quarter pill a day and actually feel something, and now I feel nothing but normal after putting an entire strip in my nose (half in each nostril - didn't realize they'd be so tiny). Maybe I'll try the water and syringe (in the nose) method and let you guys know how it is.

I predict I'll be telling my doctor that the strips are giving me terrible headaches.

OK I'll actually edit intstead of triple posting. I do feel something about an hour later from putting the film in my nose. I feel good - maybe the same as I did if I put a half of a pill in my nose. Important points are that the film took longer to kick in and didn't burn my nose at all like the pills. I will say that the film is much more convienent. I can imagine putting a quarter-strip in my nose in a pseudo-emergency situation, like in the bathroom after a long class and before a big speech. With the pills, I had to put a little in my nose and then lay on the couch for 30 minutes before I went out, because of the drip. Also, the strips are much cheaper with my insurance company. They were free this time with the discount card, and will be $35 a month whenever that card runs out (the card says up to $75 off).

***One more VERY IMPORTANT thing!!!***

Be EXTREMELY careful if you lend your friends a strip in the wrapper! If they get arrested with one, they can trace the strip back to YOU! That is what my pharmacist buddy tells me. You have been warned!

Last edited:
uuuh, i would hope common sense would prevail in this situation but i should assume it. so i will say this:

if you for some odd odd reason need to give a strip(s) to someone, do not fucking give them the pouch, give them the strip. they can trace the serial number back to you.

I'm curious... does your Dr require you bring back the used packets in monthly. I heard someone talking about that kind of protocol after being switched to the strips? Anyone else have to do this??

dissolve your dosage/strip piece or strip in water.I use .1ML per1-1.5MLG of Buprenorphine.
If your doing higher doses than you will have to adjust the amount of water because to much will drip.
Mix the water and the strip together until the strip is dissolved.
Draw it up with an oral syringe and then stick it into your nose.
Tilt head back,push out liquid and suck in air through your nose lightly.
Jus enough to get it up there.
Practice makes perfect!

I do this with the strips.Sometimes I suck a little to hard through my nose and some drips..but Im gettn better at that too.
As I said with doses above 3mlg your usin alot of water so adjust or take in seperate doses.
thanks ilikesub i actually tried this and used so little water to dissolve the strip that i couldnt even pull the mixture up in to the the syringe. i found that i had best results with just placing the strip in to my nose. i cut it in to smaller pieces of course. i placed the cut up pieces in to my nose and just snorted a baby bit of water then waited for them to dissolve. i would say within thirty mins i felt a lot better and within an hour i was even feeling some euphoria from it which i never ever get from takin the subs sublingually. so if anyone has trouble with making the nasal spray just put the strip in to your nose. works like a charm :)
Sorry for the triple post...

But WOW I am NOT impressed. I used to do a quarter pill a day and actually feel something, and now I feel nothing but normal after putting an entire strip in my nose (half in each nostril - didn't realize they'd be so tiny). Maybe I'll try the water and syringe (in the nose) method and let you guys know how it is.

I predict I'll be telling my doctor that the strips are giving me terrible headaches.

OK I'll actually edit intstead of triple posting. I do feel something about an hour later from putting the film in my nose. I feel good - maybe the same as I did if I put a half of a pill in my nose. Important points are that the film took longer to kick in and didn't burn my nose at all like the pills. I will say that the film is much more convienent. I can imagine putting a quarter-strip in my nose in a pseudo-emergency situation, like in the bathroom after a long class and before a big speech. With the pills, I had to put a little in my nose and then lay on the couch for 30 minutes before I went out, because of the drip. Also, the strips are much cheaper with my insurance company. They were free this time with the discount card, and will be $35 a month whenever that card runs out (the card says up to $75 off).

***One more VERY IMPORTANT thing!!!***

Be EXTREMELY careful if you lend your friends a strip in the wrapper! If they get arrested with one, they can trace the strip back to YOU! That is what my pharmacist buddy tells me. You have been warned!

i'm sorry you were not happy with your initial effects from placing the strip in your nose. like you said though the strips do take a little longer to come on when you place them in the nose but when they do man things are amazing, for me at least. i find suboxone to be a miracle worker. i can catch a nice buzz and stay away from my arch nemesis mr. full agonist.

I'm curious... does your Dr require you bring back the used packets in monthly. I heard someone talking about that kind of protocol after being switched to the strips? Anyone else have to do this??

i was never told about this, i've been throwing mine out so i hope not haha, if your doctor does require this then i guess just save the packages if your gettin rid of yours to any of your friends

take strip out of pouch, sell strip, bring pouch to dr.....circumvent law.

Is it a law in your state... and/or does YOUR dr require it? I'm trying to figure if this is the direction we're taking with subs. Some MMT clinics require the empty "takehome' bottles be returned and they also can call you in [at random] to make sure you still have all your doses sealed and remaining in your possesion.

My [VA] dr must be out of circulation since he told me he hasn't even heard of the strips yet.

Just picked up my script for this film, I was impressed with the size. I kind of thought that they would be as big as the wrapper, but they are only a fraction of the size. I do like that they dissolve faster than the tablets, however I don't think that the taste is a whole lot better. I don't taste these the whole time they're under my tounge, but when I do they seem a little worse then the tablets IMO.

Did anyone else's doc. give them the card that gives you a discounted price? Or do a lot of you have to go online to get that? This discount card is definetly nice, they should have had this with the tablets. Anyone know why they didn't, or why they do now?

I tried the nose thing this morning...works pretty well, IMHO!

I put 1/4 strip on a spoon, added about 5 drops of water, let it dissolve while stirring, and snorted it up with a straw! Came on noticeably faster and stronger than the same amount SL.

In fact, I think its time to do it again!

Just picked up my script for this film, I was impressed with the size. I kind of thought that they would be as big as the wrapper, but they are only a fraction of the size. I do like that they dissolve faster than the tablets, however I don't think that the taste is a whole lot better. I don't taste these the whole time they're under my tounge, but when I do they seem a little worse then the tablets IMO.

Did anyone else's doc. give them the card that gives you a discounted price? Or do a lot of you have to go online to get that? This discount card is definetly nice, they should have had this with the tablets. Anyone know why they didn't, or why they do now?

Hey cloud nine sorry i cant pm you back bluelight wont let me yet cause i'm too new still i guess but you only have to put the strips far enough up to where your comfortable they wont fall out or be seen by anybody. takes a little while to dissolve and kick in but once they do you'll be feeling just right.

Hey cloud nine sorry i cant pm you back bluelight wont let me yet cause i'm too new still i guess but you only have to put the strips far enough up to where your comfortable they wont fall out or be seen by anybody. takes a little while to dissolve and kick in but once they do you'll be feeling just right.

wouldnt it be easier to just make a nasal spray solution? I know it has been done allready and works. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.