• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My 2nd day on MMT - Methadone treatment

one9six

Greenlighter
Hey I`m a noob here.

So I hope this is in the right place.

It was my 2nd day on MMT today. They started me out on 20mg. When I did dones for fun 40mg got me feelin good.

So my question is can I take my Sunday take home dose on Sat.? That would give me a total of 40mg and probably make me feel good. And could I get caught?

I am not doing the program by choice. My girlfriend gave me an ultimatum, either I get on MMT or she leaves.

So I was hoping to get clean, but also get a little buzzed when I first started. I mean I know eventually I won`t be able to get high from it but, I thought there would be a "honeymoon" period at first.

Also could anyone give me any tips on how to get high on ONLY the methadone I get from the clinic?
Thanks!

If you are administered liquid like I was than just take it right after your Saturday dose when they give it (the take home) to you. They won't notice because you'll be getting high on Saturday with no dose on Sunday. How in the World would you get caught?

First of all 20mgs is a lame starter. They start anyone here on 30mgs, then the next day 50, then the next day 70......then its up to you to decide. TBH I wish I didn't got past 75. I'm going down 5mgs sometimes this week. I'm going to do it till I get to atleast 85 for awhile until the end of the year. I wan't to try detox in no longer than 4 months from now or try and think about it real real hard. I don't wanna make it worse on myself. It has been only a little over 4 months. I take 105mgs a day. Stupid stupid stupid going past 100. Even 90 is a little stupid. I got convinced when told it would best interest me......oh well..I may stay on forever, whatever keeps me sane and happy 8) %)

Second of all I am tiiiired.

The Methadone clinic I attended started out at 30mg and would up 10mg each day until you reached...I forgot the dose...and then they'd up it by 5mg per day until you say that you are feeling better. My maximum dose was 110mg. Its nice once you get 2-week take homes. I had to drive 35 minutes to get their every day at 7am. It closed at 9am.

I didn't feel that I could take on getting off the low doses so I switched to Suboxone once I got down to 30mg