• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will micron filtering solve this (injection problem)

John_Burrows

Bluelighter
My pharmacy started stocking a new brand of hydromorphone that leaves behind a LOT of leftover residue, fillers, etc. I currency filter through cotton and making sure the shots are clear/clean is not a problem, but all that leftover gunk is.

I know there is still a lot of "go juice" left over in the leftovers, so I end up doing a second filtering to make sure I squeeze out all the opiates.

The problem is this means I am now doing TWO shots per "session," which means twice as many holes in my arms.

This is something I'd like to fix. Will micron filtering do the trick?

Any other ideas from people in a similar situation?

you can still do two passes at the same pill without having to stick yourself twice.

do your first pass and filter. then, see how much space you have left in the rig after you get all teh bubbles out. I would then get another rig, suck up as much water into that one thats missing from the first one. squirt into the same spoon and stuff. stir around, and then suck that liquid back up in the first rig that has the majority of the stuff in it. and voila, you've done two filtrations into one rig. that way you should be getting all of the drugs out of the pill, and only have to stick yourself once.