• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

combining 2 morphine shots.

TokinDerrick

Bluelighter
ok, so anyone who shoots, morphine in particular, knows that you can't really fit more than 60mg/ml (1cc rig). and well, I've got the 30mg ABG morphine CR's.

I have no problems prepping them for IV, I use 1ML of water per pill, and usually just do 30mg shots, multiple shots, but I'm burning through my rigs fast, and bruising myself.

no, I was wondering, if I were to prep one pill, in 1ML of water, I normally get back 80units. so, then if I were to fill the rest of the rig up with water again (so 80 units of morphine solution, and then 20 units of fresh water), and then used that same solution to prep the next pill, and throw an extra 20 units of water on it (1.2ML) that way I get a full rig back, and it should have 60mg in one shot.

does that work out? or am I still losing some of the morphine. I"m just tired of taking full rigs worth of shots at only 30mg each, and having to do 5-6 of them.

so far the only way I know of to get a multiple pill shot with these morphines is to use my 10ML barrel with a luer lock needle on it. because I need at least 150mg in one shot to feel the pins and needles, any lower than 120mg in a shot, and I can tell I got a morphine shot, but I couldn't tell you the difference between a 30mg shot, or a 60mg shot due to my tolerance nowadays. I hate it, I burn through my scripts entirely too fast.
oh, back to the 10ML barrel with the luer lock. yeah, so thats the only way I know to get a fat shot where I can get a pins and needles rush, and only have to stick myself once. but the damn walgreens by me hasn't had any leur locks in a long time, so I'm stuck having to use the 1CC orange cap regular walgreens brand ones.

does anyone know if walgreens sells 3CC syringes with normal sized needles on them? I could make that work, and it'd be easier to handle when trying to untie before the shot. (something weird about having a huge 10ML rig flopping around when its stuck in the back of your hand and you're trying to untie your rubber tie off.

surely someone's got an answer for this, about using the same solution from the first spoon in the 2nd spoon to try to create 60mg in one rig.

I'd also like to know if one can buy 3CC rigs at walgreens with normal sized needles (27-29G 1/2"). all the 3cc rigs I can find on the net with needles only come with 21-25G, and thats HUGE, especially considering I shoot up in my hand. I'd just like a 3CC rig with a removeable 29G 1/2" needle.

Tokin, please don't bump your thread 3 times you should know better by know, you can edit your original message if you wnt to add stuff...

and sorry i have no answer for your Q.

you're right, I should've edited the first one.

I wasn't really bumping the thread, it was more like I would think of something extra to add, but you are correct, I should've just added it to the first post. my bad. won't happen again. I do know better.

see, the thing is, I've done this twice now, the method of using the solution from the first pill to mix with the 2nd pill to come up with 60mg total in one rig, but my tolerance is so high, I cannot feel the difference between 30mg shot of morphine, or a 60mg shot of morphine. but my guess is that its gotta be working and having at least CLOSE to 60mg in the shot.