• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best place to hit other than the arms?

ksmethadone

Greenlighter
OK, as I mentioned in a previous thread, I totally f--ked my veins when I went on a 4-6 month binge of shooting base melted down with lemon juice. This was 4 yrs ago, and my veins in both arms are still shit. I got so used to going to my fav spot in the elbow crease, I got spoiled. Now I need a new place.

I hit a shot of diesel clean into my ankle last week, but didn't feel like I got the full rush.

My friend is a former military medic, and when he's around he can get me in the neck, which is a fucking amazing rush.

So now the question I dread asking-- I have heard that, for males, it is possible to hit the most prominent vein the body (the penis). question-- can one do this occassionaly or is it crazy risky? I.e., imagine if I missed down there and had to have THAT amputated! F me. any ideas, or am I forever condemned to smoke/snort now?
Is a sub-cu shot a better rush than snorting?

oh, ps, I'm talking about powder, I'm on the east coast and we don't get black tar around here.

i would not RISK shooting up your cock, i mean seriously, you wanna risk fucking that up?

i used my forearms, back of my knees, back of my hands -- but the best thing to do is cycle from one arm to the other, from the elbow down, and then switch, so that you don't have running tracks.

back of knees sounds interesting. What further screwed me is, I first copped my habit down south, and it was so hard to get insulin pins, I used to use 25gs I ordered froma pet pharm online.

It's funny, bc I spent my entire 20s bodybuilding (i know h habit and bodybuilding, weird combo) and used to have such great veins that my friends would be jealous.

Now, even with a brand new insulin, I have trouble getting a shot home.

Question-- when you would hit in the back of knees/calves, did you notice that the rush was any different from say, the arms or the neck?

lol, what a clusterfuck. I never thought I'd find myself sitting on a bunch of 8 mg dillies and not able to do em bc I can't get a goddam vein!

Have you tried the vein on the hip? Or one near the armpit (not the armpit unless it's completely shaved and sterilized). I've never tried these, but they are good veins. Don't shoot up in you dick!!! Especially pills. That's a big risk. Also, I don't think the neck is the best place to shoot, that can go very wrong. It does sound like the guy knows what he's doing, just don't let someone who doesn't know exactly what he's doing do it. Anyway, all the best

Forearms - both sides are good, on the outside even the back of palm, calves, there's a nice, quite big vein on the inner side of knee... Groins but I don't recommend it just as I don't recommend aiming at your neck or penis (groins anyway if done correctly, any marks unseen when you're out - magic!...). But as I said, leave your neck and penis alone. I did shoot into veins nearby groins but I would never even try to shoot into the vein in my neck, jugular vein is too much risk, there's a big artery nearby.

Wrists, backs of hands and tops of feet are some of the easiest places for me to hit other than crooks. I think you're thinking of injecting into the Femoral Vein (don't stick needles in your cock-- as if anyone really needs to hear that) so check out an anatomy book or google some images so you know where to look (about the same height as your junk, just a few inches lateral of it). In the past I've also hit forearms when needed, and if you are a skinnier person than me I'm sure you can find some other reliable places, as well.

Top of wrist theres a good vein. Hands? There's some shoulder/chest veins as well. Hold your breathe real hard and they should pop out.

BTW dont use your dick vein...think about what happened to your arm veins? it'll happen down there as well. no blood to the dick = no hard on! miss a shot down there = bye bye johnny.

Forearms - both sides are good, on the outside even the back of palm, calves, there's a nice, quite big vein on the inner side of knee... Groins but I don't recommend it just as I don't recommend aiming at your neck or penis (groins anyway if done correctly, any marks unseen when you're out - magic!...). But as I said, leave your neck and penis alone. I did shoot into veins nearby groins but I would never even try to shoot into the vein in my neck, jugular vein is too much risk, there's a big artery nearby.

There's a big artery near your groin vein as well (femoral).

dude if your really such an experienced iv user y r u asiking these questions, theres now way a 6 month binge 4 years ago is going to negate all veins in your body...my dad shot/shoots coke and presciption pills for 35 years...still has veins.....check out online the diference between veins and arteries (arteries have a pulse) and if its a vein go for it theres veins all over your body...as far as rush goes i never noticed a huge difference in vein choice, but it seems logical the closer to your hear the better...good luck be safe

dude if your really such an experienced iv user y r u asiking these questions, theres now way a 6 month binge 4 years ago is going to negate all veins in your body...my dad shot/shoots coke and presciption pills for 35 years...still has veins.....check out online the diference between veins and arteries (arteries have a pulse) and if its a vein go for it theres veins all over your body...as far as rush goes i never noticed a huge difference in vein choice, but it seems logical the closer to your hear the better...good luck be safe

mate, I'm asking these questions bc, for the duration of my habit, I had an "old reliable" right in both my elbow creases that I could visit everytime and register a perfect shot.

Like I mentioned, I was down south so I could not get isulin pins over the counter like you can in the est coast, I was using 25s and even sometimes 22s or 23s to do my dope.

Ad, I sweat to you, it was NOT shooting the pure coke that gave me the problems. It was when I used to convert my crack/base to a shootable form using lemon juice, THAT"s when I really blew my veins.

As experienced a user I am, I never had to visit any other paces except for my two old relibables, the crease in my elbow right before the bicep. Now, I have to find news spots ad it's gonna be a bitch. I never became expert at hitting myself anywere other tahn the crease in my forearm, bc I ws also a body bulder at the time and the vein right at the ebow crease was ust perfect and never developed scar tissue. Now, I am going through a night mare bc I find hitting my hands nearly impossible, the forearm is a tough shot. Gods, what a nightmare this is!

Moral of the story-- if you are going to shoot coke, ONLY shooting the pue

get 30 gauge needles and shoot in your hands and wrists... you can hit even the tiny veins with a small needle. it took me a lot of practice, cause like you i could easily hit the veins in the crook of the elbow... now i can hit any vein i can see.

as others said the cock is a NO GO

get 30 gauge needles and shoot in your hands and wrists... you can hit even the tiny veins with a small needle. it took me a lot of practice, cause like you i could easily hit the veins in the crook of the elbow... now i can hit any vein i can see.

as others said the cock is a NO GO

i have heard of people hitting their palm veins, have you done this? does it hurt??

I can shoot into my hands with a 27 gauge needle. Not a smart idea, but sometimes you got to work with what you got.

The trick is learning how to hit a rolling vein. once you do that, you can pretty much shoot any where.

i have heard of people hitting their palm veins, have you done this? does it hurt??

well any vein was a bit of an exaggeration... i can't hit a vein in my actual palm, but on the thumb i can.

with regard to rolling veins I was going to say that the veins in your cock move easily if you notice because the skin is so loose.... i think if you have to resort to shooting there it would be harder said than done.

There is a pretty big, very usable vein that runs along the side of your thumb, one of the best under-used veins. Some people use their feet but this isn't adviseable as any kind of infection there can get really nasty. The neck is asking for very serious trouble.

There's a big artery near your groin vein as well (femoral).

Yes, they're close but as is Radial artery/Brachial artery to Median Cubital vein (the most used for injections by i.v. users or in medicine for various purposes). I've seen people hitting that artery as it pulsates so much and they even mistook the spot from the beginning actually sticking a needle there and injecting even a small amount of solution (and some want to inject as fast as possible) can cause necrosis. Not that I'm saying injecting in groins is as safe as hitting Median Cubital vein (I never said I suggested choosing groins). All I'm saying is an inexperienced person can cause oneself much trouble even hitting "the easiest" vein for injecting.

(this thread makes me think of injecting too much and I "retired"...)