• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just got ahold of some oxycodone's

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitey34

Greenlighter
Im not sure what i should do with these
ive got 2
the number on the back is 512
if i take them orally am i going to get screwed up?
i havent taken any opiates besides some tramadol before. so i imagine my tolerance is very low

First thing's first:

-What mg are they?
-Are they percocets or roxicodone? (check google for pill ID)

no you will not get screwed up what so ever!!!! if you havent taken opiates in a long time then i would pop both of them and enjoy the rest of your day because you will be feeling lovely..........but then again some peple have different reactions.... some people love vicodins and dont feel shit if they take a percoocet and vice versa... i happened to love perks, and dont feel any thing off a vike.

You're not supposed to ask for pill ID's on the forum.

no you will not get screwed up what so ever!!!! if you havent taken opiates in a long time then i would pop both of them and enjoy the rest of your day because you will be feeling lovely..........but then again some peple have different reactions.... some people love vicodins and dont feel shit if they take a percoocet and vice versa... i happened to love perks, and dont feel any thing off a vike.

Some people have hypersensitivity to some medications.

We don't do pill ID's, and 10mg of oxycodone orally might be nice for a first timer, or someone without opiate tolerance, but it's not going to be intense, and most opiate tolerant people wouldn't get too much out of it.

Since this was pretty basic, I'm going to close this. You can look into posting a thread in Basic Drug Discussion in the future for simple questions like this. :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.