• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe need your Help/info please to start taking subutext

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTmadman

Greenlighter
I have been on oxycontin 40s and 80s and oxycodone 15s and 30s for a few years and have been on and off the oxys for over 5 years, I have true pain issues and see a doctor for it do to a work accident years ago and many suriges pretty much my left side from my foot up to back is worthless and did alot more damage working hard over the last ten years and masking the pain with my pills i have gotten to the point of eating and sniffing but i need a break from them and get some of my life back. For my wife and kids. I have subutext and clodopins but the first time i tryed taking the subutext i went right into the Pre. withdrawls so i kept taking more think i was not on enough to help and got sick as hell. I take around400 to 480 mgs of oxy a day do to my tolerence and the 15 & 30 as needed. Would it be better to start taking more of the 15 & 30 first to taper down then the subutexts. I have searched the site for info but can not find the right info just on the subutexts. Thank you very very much

Status
Not open for further replies.