• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Are benzos okay to mix with amphetamine?s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollypolly991

Greenlighter
Hello. Just wondering if it is okay to mix benzos (specifically valium) with an amphetamine such as adderall?

Rather be safe than sorry!

Thanks

^^^

Source's?

I'd go with post #2 and save for the comedown.

Doctors prescribe people benzo's and amphetamines together all the time, I had a friend who said he couldn't sleep well because of Adderall, so the doc gave him Clonazepam (a strong benzo) I don't think this is really a good idea but....

^Because benzos help with the nervousness and paranoia that can come with amphetamines. But I agree with others better saved for the comedown unless you have enough for both. Yes it is safe.

well.....

I prefer to take them together... but i've been on adderall for a long time. You just get a smoother sometimes more euphoric high with the clonazepam. ...

Clonazepam is the only I've tried that mixes well.

No honestly I like the combo alot!

I sometimes will take up to 40-60 mg's of adderall, and take only 0.5 of xanax after about 30 min after popping the adderall, and ull get a very nice buzz, it will keep you less anxious from the adderall and just a very happy high. If you have a tolerance for xanax id say 1mg, but honeslty 0.5-0.75 works great for me. Saving benzos is the smartest choice so as I said 0.5 is great.

After I comedown off the addys and the xanax (which only lasts about 2-4 hours), ill take another 0.5 when I start coming down, then another 0.5 for bed.

Ohh and if you smoke weed, smoking on benzos is heavonly, you have the most carefree high with no anxiety. I love it..!

Ohh as far as I know mixing (low dose) benzos with adderall isnt very bad on your health.

I asked by doctor (who is great) and he said there is really nothing wrong with it.

I think it's counter-productive. It's not particularly dangerous, other than the obvious addiction potential that goes along with all GABA-ergic drugs, and most stimulants.

Basic drug questions belong in Basic Drug Discussion in the future.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.