• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Stupid things you've done on Xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

chitown rollin

Bluelighter
I can think of a bunch... I was wondering if you guys would like to share some stupid or funny things you've done on xanax, i'm sure we can get some good responses with this one.

Never tried xanax, not too common here, but have done a fuck load of insane things on diazepam. That count lol?

Got in a car, then drove on the wrong side of the road, then thought everything was "chill."

-PLUR

Crushed 7 cars +mine,playing normal before oficer :))) my cigar fall on the ground and and while i am leaning to take the cigar i fall asleap on my feat.

In another case diazepam+loram,i was halucinating seriously hard for 12hours,including sticking my finger in the waterfall on my wall when my aunt gets in the room.

i've only done these a few couple of times, the first tried when i was 14. i also had a percocet, so all i realy remember is snorting half the xan and swallowing the other half, and blowing half the perc. this was when i really didn't know much about pills or anything (5 years ago). apparently that after doing all that later in the night i made dinner with rents and ate (i don't remember at all, probably one of the only times i've blacked out from drugs),but the last thing i remember is i'm passed out. then i wake up in the middle of the night and blow the rest of the perc, and felttttttt sooo numbed out in my body it was amazing. the next night i ask whats for dinner and my step mom says "how about some spaghetti and meat balls," to which i reply, when did we make those and she said" you don't remember last night we made dinner?" ha i was so bugged out and just said oh yea...

ha so yea.

Never tried xanax, not too common here, but have done a fuck load of insane things on diazepam. That count lol?

Sure it does.

As for what I've done..

-Poured a pitcher of beer on a bouncer(by accident) and then got tough with him after he threw me out. Tried to fight my friend in front of the bar. Lucky the bouncer probably felt sorry for what I mess I was and didn't kick my ass.

-Drove. Lucky I only fucked up a rim and tire parking.

I know there's a lot more but I just can't seem to remember.

Umm most of the things I have done on benzos I have very little (if any!) recollection of.

I know I was at my friends house drinking and taking alprazolam, apprently I gave him the bottle to 'look after' and then kept begging him for more. He went out for a ciagerrette and when he came back i was on the floor with cuts all over my face kinda mumbling.

He called a taxi to take me home and apprently I was running away from it back to his house cus I was scared of the taxi driver, when i finally got home lets just say it was NOT GOOD as my parents were still awake and in the kitchen as I attempted to stumble to my room :|

check out DC for a similar topic, this doesn't belong in a focus forum:|

Status
Not open for further replies.