• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Taking OC and Percs at same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcheeba

Bluelighter
Have a shitload of OC 10mg and now a shitload of perc 512's. Was just wondering if they could be taken together? I LOVE snorting OC so I kinda miss doing that, but i don't want my percs to go to waste either. I was thinking I would just pop a few 512's then rail 3 or so OC. I was told that they're basically the same thing but hey i just want to make sure.

that would be like drinking a coffee and taking a caffeine pill at the same time..they both do the same.

the OC has only oxycodone as an active ingredient, percs have oxycodone and APAP (acetomeniphen(SP?))

that would be like drinking a coffee and taking a caffeine pill at the same time..they both do the same.

the OC has only oxycodone as an active ingredient, percs have oxycodone and APAP (acetomeniphen(SP?))

ok so it would only benefit my high right? since i would just be taking more of the same basically.

Oxycontin and Percocet both contain Oxycodone HCL. The difference is percocets contain apap.
The percs have 325mg of apap each, don't go above 2000mg in a single dose or 4000mg througout the day. I think the fda recently lowered the maximum apap dose in a day 2 3000mg but I'm not sure.

do it up man 2 5mg percs equal 1 10 mg oc...do ur own math and become sedated

Thanks guys, I've got a few more questions, might as well post them here instead of clogging up the boards.

What would you pay on the street for perc 512's? I payed $- a pill, just want to make sure I wasn't had.

Also, how about throwing weed in the mix?

Last edited by a moderator:
i personaly wouldnt pay anything for 5mg percs cuz i would need 30 of em to feel a buzz...but $- seemss about right...go ahead smoke some weed, weed enhances the effects of most drugs if u feel ur opiate high fading smoke a little bud but it seems u dont have mucha tolerance so dont over do it or ull be puking all night

Last edited by a moderator:
In case ya'll don't know, prices are only allowed in the price thread(s). You should edit out the numbers, or a mod will have to do it for you. Just a heads up.

OP, you are correct. Oxycodone is the active ingredient of both OxyContin and Percocet.

You will be fine taking both at the same time.

Since this thread is self-serving, I'm going to close it. Please don't post prices outside of the 2010 price thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.