• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Percocet 512 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcheeba

Bluelighter
Hey guys, new to the forums, new to percocet, not new to drugs.
Anyway as far as painkillers are concerned, I've only ever really used oxycontin (10mg), usually rail about 40mg at a time. I've grown tired of it so I recently picked up some Perc 512. Some questions.

1. Can it be snorted?
2. How powerful is it? (only being 5mg)
3. Will my tolerance from the oxycontin transfer over to the percs?
4. How many will I need to feel medicated as fuck?

Thanks guys :)

Percocet = Oxycodone = Oxycontin.

You need 40mgs.
No you can't snort it.
They are the same.. so yes, tolerance will transfer.
The same you need to feel 'medicated as fuck' off of oxycontin.

Percocet = Oxycodone = Oxycontin.

You need 40mgs.
No you can't snort it.
They are the same.. so yes, tolerance will transfer.
The same you need to feel 'medicated as fuck' off of oxycontin.

Ok thanks, but please get rid of the shitty tone though, I don't like it.
Anybody else? I'm pretty sure they are not the same..

Hes right, Percs=Oxycodone=Oxycontin. Your tolerance will transfer over.

It's all the same chemical except Oxycontin is time released.

Percs= oxycodone+tylenol. You'll need the same amount, and possibly more since these cannot be snorted. You got an attitude because this is something that can easily be searched here, or googled.

Hmm i guess after hearing how great percs were i've been deceived. they are just as weak if not more so than oxycontin. ok let me ask this. what is the strongest painkiller (opiate). im sick of this taking a shitload for no effect bull shit.

Anybody else? I'm pretty sure they are not the same..

Tone? Out of curiosity, how does one determine tone over the internet? He gave you pretty clear and straightforward answers.

Hmm i guess after hearing how great percs were i've been deceived. they are just as weak if not more so than oxycontin. ok let me ask this. what is the strongest painkiller (opiate). im sick of this taking a shitload for no effect bull shit.

Look... Your going to do what you want... Take it as a sign... I'm tired of taking a shitload for no effect... Soon nothing will bring the euphoria and you will have a massive tolerance and you will not be able to support the habit. You will go thru the nasty period of withdrawals that will last months.... No money... Lost friends...

Quit now, just a word to the wise.

Tone? Out of curiosity, how does one determine tone over the internet? He gave you pretty clear and straightforward answers.

Tone is not always auditory. You can read it just as well sometimes. He quoted me, and he was very sharp and fresh in his responses, so yes, there was a tone that I did not appreciate.

Look... Your going to do what you want... Take it as a sign... I'm tired of taking a shitload for no effect... Soon nothing will bring the euphoria and you will have a massive tolerance and you will not be able to support the habit. You will go thru the nasty period of withdrawals that will last months.... No money... Lost friends...

Quit now, just a word to the wise.

I guess you're right, the only reason I was doing it was out of summer boredom. I actually have no addiction whatsoever (went a week without it while on vacation, no withdrawals whatsoever). Guess I'll just stick to weed.

I don't get any withdrawals unless I get a decent tolerance, the only thing I get after using a decent amount for 2 or so days is a little pissy 24 hours after not taking any. Once you get a big tolerance you'll still have a bad withdrawal once you stop though.

Instead of raising your dose, try mixing the OC with some weed, or take a benadryl, then 30 minutes later the oxy then take a couple hits as that kicks in. Some people that seem to be doing it for the same reason as you like that, others don't.

Don't snort tylenol, and IMO snorting OC is a waste, just take it orally on an empty stomach and you'll get better effects. Or better yet sublingually if you can stand the taste.

yea man stick to weed opiates are dangerous road...however if you can get oc 40s all you did was waste money on perc 5s...ud need 8 pills to equal 1 and overload your body with aprox 2600 mg of tylenol....if u can snort 8 5mg percs i give u alota credit thatd be enough powder to make narcotic panics.....if u want stronger its 0cs and up not the other way around

BaybeX answered all of your questions, and there was no negative tone I saw to it.

She was blunt, but there was nothing wrong with the way she answered your questions.

Since this is BDD material, and it's already been answered, I'm going to close this thread and ask that you check out BDD (aka Basic Drug Discussion) the next time you have some simple questions for your fellow Bluelighters.

Feel free to check out the links in my signature pertaining to OD (aka Other Drugs) to learn more about the scope of OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.