• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Size Difference between OC80 and OP80?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelosanto

Greenlighter
I was just wondering if there was a size difference between the original OC80 formulation and the new OP80? It seems to me that the new OP80's are slightly wider and skinnier, kind of pancaked when compared to the OC80's. Can someone confirm this? Let me specify here, I want to make sure these are not fake.

Thanks guys!

PS- I searched everywhere and couldnt find the answer to this.

Last edited:
Yah they're different sizes, check the official Purdue .pdf for size comparisons

I dont know but does it really matter and does it have any harm reduction potential?

(im not tryin to be rude i promise)

Guys, the official purdue Pdf only has the new size of the 40mg version. that is why i posted this question. I cant find a straight answer anywhere on this. I am extremely curious because mine seem lighter, skinnier/flatter, and wider. I need to know everyone elses opinion on this matter before I take them. I tried breaking a tiny piece off and letting it sit in some water, it gels up within a few minutes so I am assuming these should be the new purdue OP80's but they taste extremely different, I just dont like the fact that they are lighter, skinnier, and wider. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

OH...you didnt say you wre concerned that they were fake....you just seemed really concerned about the size.

OH...you didnt say you wre concerned that they were fake....you just seemed really concerned about the size.

Dude WTF would I post this thread if I wasnt concerned about them being fake? I could give a rats ass if purdue increased the size, but I just dont want to ingest a fake pill. And since I have been using OC80's for years, this new batch of OP80's is definitely completely different from what I am used to. I think my question is legitimate.

lol dude its obviously not fake.. yes they are a different size 8)

wouldnt you think theyd make a fake version of the original oc not the shitty new ones?

Dude WTF would I post this thread if I wasnt concerned about them being fake? I could give a rats ass if purdue increased the size, but I just dont want to ingest a fake pill. And since I have been using OC80's for years, this new batch of OP80's is definitely completely different from what I am used to. I think my question is legitimate.

please calm down...I wasnt trying to start an argument, thats not why were are all here on BL.....its just since you techinically didnt SAY you were concerned that they were fake..how is someone expected to know that that is what your concern is?...

...i hardly think I should be blamed for not knowing something that I was never told.

I apologize again if you somehow thought I was trying to start an argument.

Guys, I am only going to ask this one more time. If you do not have anything nice to say here, please do not respond anymore in this thread. I have done nothing wrong but ask a simple question relating to the size difference betweent the two pills, for harm reduction regarding ingesting something that to me looks like it is fake. If you are going to resort to name calling, and telling me I have obsessive compulsive disorder for asking this simple question, please dont respond as I dont need your help.

Does anyone have a picture between the old and the new?
Does anyone else have experience with a side by side size difference and can give a similar size analysis like I did initially? That would help also.
Picture comparison would definitely help but I dont think anyone has this yet.

The exact differences from the OC80 I was used to and the new OP80 in possession is:
Flatter, Wider, and Lighter.
Texture is slightly more uneven and rigid.
Color is slightly lighter greenish/blue.
OP 80 are not inscribed the same as the old OC80's.
They look to be cheaply manufactured when compared to the older variety.

Thanks guys.

Yes the new ones are slightly different than the old ones. Maybe you could post a pic of them?
But they sound like they are legit

here. this will put this to rest, ok?
attachment.php

lol im just frusterated with the thread, nothing personal..

anyway yea, the new ones are slightly bigger and flatter, so yea you will definitely notice a size difference. but i highly doubt it's fake, i would think if someone was going to take the time to make a fake 80, theyd fake the old ones, you know what im saying? im sure it's legit and i wouldnt think twice about taking it if i were you.

PS- Mine arent fatter, they are actually skinnier. Is that what you meant?

^ those OP's look like they were made in a basement somewhere..
Notice how clean looking the OC's are and then the shittyness of the details of the OP's..
BTW im not trying to start an argument in anyway either.

EDIT: are they really that much different in quality?
or is it just that pill?

lol nah i just had to fish it out of another thread.. glad i could help.

and i said flatter.. but yea by bigger i meant like a little wider from the front. on the side they should be skinnier.

^ those OP's look like they were made in a basement somewhere..
Notice how clean looking the OC's are and then the shittyness of the details of the OP's..
BTW im not trying to start an argument in anyway either.

That is exactly what mine look like. Mine look like they were made in a chinese basement. They are actually duplicates of what lucid posted. That is why I am worried. and that is why I posted this thread.

HE ACTUALLY POSTED AN IDENTICAL PICTURE TO MINE. So the verdict has to be these are either legit? Or fake?

That is exactly what mine look like. Mine look like they were made in a chinese basement. They are actually duplicates of what lucid posted. That is why I am worried. and that is why I posted this thread.

HE ACTUALLY POSTED AN IDENTICAL PICTURE TO MINE. So the verdict has to be these are either legit? Or fake?

must be real.. just shittier quality.

Guys, the official purdue Pdf only has the new size of the 40mg version. that is why i posted this question. I cant find a straight answer anywhere on this. I am extremely curious because mine seem lighter, skinnier/flatter, and wider. I need to know everyone elses opinion on this matter before I take them. I tried breaking a tiny piece off and letting it sit in some water, it gels up within a few minutes so I am assuming these should be the new purdue OP80's but they taste extremely different, I just dont like the fact that they are lighter, skinnier, and wider. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen each kind of OP (10s-80s*mgs) compared to each of the old pills (OCS). Like you said before they do look pancaked. If you put an old OC40 on top of an OP40 the OP40 would be flatter, a bit skinner, but the edge of the pill sticks out from under the old OC40. Looks like someone just smushed em a bit. Also if you get a razor or knife and try to cut the pill it should have a consistency of a spree candy. Also if you just nibble on a little chunk and it turns to wax/gel in your mouth, you'll know that your OPs are the legit horrible shitty real thing. I don't know why anyone would try to make imitations of the OPs...if anything I'm sure we'll be seeing a shit ton of old OC fakes.

ALSO:
ON a side note...Everyone keeps talking about sucking the green coating off the new OPs. THERE IS NO GREEN TIME COATING. The whole pill is time released...if you lick the pill to suck off the coating the whole pill will start to "melt". I think it's just coloring or something just to make the new look like the old. I doubt the green on the 80s have any effect other then marking the brand. Also I've noticed too the new OPs are very rough in texture, they're this way through out the whole pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.