• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids on subs, headache sick

PillPoppingAnimal

Bluelighter
i have been takin subs for a lil while now, about 2-3 months or so...i weaned down to about 3-4 mgs a day from 32mgs...

im sick, fever... headache like a bitch stuffy nose and all that and even my tooth hurts...

since im dependant on sub now am i able to take a bit of oxycodone [to relieve the pain cuz the bupe dont do shit for pain...] and not have to worry about precipitated WDs..

btw i take subutex, only bupe, no nalaxone....and yes i understand bupe is what puts u into precip WDs

wht u guys think?

Wut, wut!!!! PPA is BACK bitches.

Favorite poster ever.

i have been takin subs for a lil while now, about 2-3 months or so...i weaned down to about 3-4 mgs a day from 32mgs...

im sick, fever... headache like a bitch stuffy nose and all that and even my tooth hurts...

since im dependant on sub now am i able to take a bit of oxycodone [to relieve the pain cuz the bupe dont do shit for pain...] and not have to worry about precipitated WDs..

btw i take subutex, only bupe, no nalaxone....and yes i understand bupe is what puts u into precip WDs

wht u guys think?

If you take some oxy, heroin, etc..(any full opiate agonist) soon after youve dosed bupernorphione(as long as the bupe is still in your system) you will have no problem when you redose the bupe after dosing the oxy as long as you dont wait so long after dosing oxy that all the bupe is out of your system(this would take atleast 3 days give or take).

But, you need to be on doses of bupe that are low enough that you still have receptors open for the full agonists(oxy) your gonna take, otherwise the bupe will keep them from binding to your receptors(preventing them from killing your pain) because bupe has the highest binding affinity for your receptors of pretty much all known opiods.

Keep your bupe doses lower than 4 mg's and atleast as often as every other day and you should be fine when taking full agonists like oxy....i.e. you wont have to worry about PW's. PM me if you have any more questions, or simply ask on this thread.

im doing the bupe thing too, and it sucks, but it sure beats the life i was living before. you should be careful about trying to mix opiates with bupe even if it is to kill pain because pretty soon, you might say fuck the bupe...and you dont want that, right?

@james brown so i take about 1-2mgs, every 7-12 hrs of bupe...

im not looking to get high everyweekend i just need to relieve my fucking mind cuz iv been sick for 3 days now...

i took my last dose of about 1.5mgbupe maybe 12 hours ago, so if i take like 30mgs of oxy and then later on when i start getting yawny, teary eyed and stretching my body out like a rubber band (withdraws) ill be good to redose sub?

idk u kinda made it a lil confusing

Wut, wut!!!! PPA is BACK bitches.

Favorite poster ever.

lol yeah i went MIA for a while, just getting my way too many roxies prescritpion and just popping mad pills everyday, tolerance went UP... i weaned down to about 300mgs oxy a day and switched to bupe...still weaning down that much wasnt enough cuz i stil went thru precip WDs but im all good now, lifes never been better.

@nicks and dimes... not me man im over the hole getting high everyday lifestyle, its sickening, being an addict u NEVER get pussy unless u have a girlfriend, u never socialize unless ur with fellow addicts, and life sucks, u go no where literally and no where in life either hah....and im not going out and spending money , i just have had leftover oxy since i started bupe, not much but enough .

^^ so i take about 1-2mgs, every 7-12 hrs of bupe...

im not looking to get high everyweekend i just need to relieve my fucking mind cuz iv been sick for 3 days now...

i took my last dose of about 1.5mgbupe maybe 12 hours ago, so if i take like 30mgs of oxy and then later on when i start getting yawny, teary eyed and stretching my body out like a rubber band (withdraws) ill be good to redose sub?

idk u kinda made it a lil confusing

Ok......the simple way too put it is....

As long as you have bupe on your brains receptors you can take more bupe without going into PW's.

This means....if you take bupe regularly you will have bupe on your receptors due to bupes 32-36 hr half life(it would take atleast 3 days for it to be off your receptors)

So..if you dose oxy, it might kill your pain since your taking low doses of bupe....which means not ALL yourn receptors are filled up....BUT...you still have receptors with bupe on them...meaning....you can dose bupe again anytime you want withuot having to worry about PW's.

Understand?

If you still dont get it than you really dont understand as much about the drug your taking as you should...you really need to know more about the medication your putting into your body.

yeah thats what i thought u meant just making sure

what iwas realy confused about which i t now is when u wer saying the hole waiting 3 days thing
cuz if i had no bupe(from waiting), and then put oxy, the oxy would cover al my receptors and then id be fucked if i took bupe....got it

how much oxy u think il need to get effects from it...i mean iused to take a shit load but obviose my tolerance is 40x smaller than it was...

And btw....I was IV'ing $200 worth of black tar heroin everyday for 4 years and I was able to switch straight over to only 2 mg's of suboxone without having to go into withdrawls or have cravings or anything.

Buprenorphine is a VERY strong drug....you dont need much of it to work....anything over 4 mg's is overkill and in fact, the lower dose you take the more euphoric it will feel.

I take doses of about 0.3 - 0.5 mg's and they feel VERY euphoric....each time I lowered my dose from 2 mg's it got more and more euphoric. It works better at lower doses because it leaves opiate receptors in your brain open for bupes metabolite norbuprenorphine which is a full agonist like oxy or heroin and has the ability to get you high and kill your pain.

So when you take very low doses of bupe, it only fills up as many receptors as it can until theres no more bupe left....then the metabolite norbupe(which has a LOWER binding affinity for the receptors than bupe) can bind to whatever recpetors are left, making you high, or kill pain, or whatever full agonists do to you.

yeah thats what i thought u meant just making sure

what iwas realy confused about which i t now is when u wer saying the hole waiting 3 days thing
cuz if i had no bupe(from waiting), and then put oxy, the oxy would cover al my receptors and then id be fucked if i took bupe
....got it

how much oxy u think il need to get effects from it...i mean iused to take a shit load but obviose my tolerance is 40x smaller than it was...

Thats what I was saying...if you wait more than 3 days(give or take) to have another dose of bupe, your risking having ALL the bupe off your receptors...meaning that when you take oxy it will be the only thing on your brains receptos....so when you do finally dose bupe again, it will rip all the oxy off, throwing you into withdrawal..

...but if you keep dosing on a regular basis...you will ALWAYS have bupe on your receptors so you will NEVER have to worry about PW's. Since bupe has such a long half life, even one dose of bupe will take days to fully leave your receptors.

And theres no way for anyone online to tell you how much oxy will help you....personally I dont believe in using full agonists like oxy along with partial agonists like bupernorphine on a regular basis. There are several reasons I have for believing this I just dont have the energy to get into them now.....im sure if you searched BL you can find my reasons somewhere else that I posted on another day.

Anyway...if you still want to take oxy, my best advice to you is to take as little as possible, until you are satisfied.

can anyone back up james brown

how sure that i can take oxy and switch right back to bupe since im on it now WITHOUT going threw precip WDs

I personally hated my time on suboxone.......it made me very depressed, lethargic, and gave me a general feeling of malaise........it also gave me worse constipation than any other opioid.

Jesus man, all you gotta do is some research for yourself instead of asking everyone else to just give you answers, which would require you to blindly accept them as truth in the end anyway....

...go to medical websites and look up the information....it will tell you.

If you have bupe on your receptors allready, it is IMPOSSIBLE to go into PW's by taking more bupe, even if you have taken a full agonist somewhere inbetween.

AS LONG AS YOU STILL HAVE BUPE ON YOUR RECEPTORS YOU CANT GO INTO PW'S

I personally hated my time on suboxone.......it made me very depressed, lethargic, and gave me a general feeling of malaise........it also gave me worse constipation than any other opioid.

You were probably on waaaay too high of a dose as 99% of people on suboxone mainanence are.

Those are the symptoms I get exactly when I am taking too much suboxone...(anyhting over 4 mg's basically)

probably cuz u didnt quite for the right reasons or for urself

once u want to live ur life, AKA actually have a life, living not surviving, then its easier...ur motive is on other things other than getting high
like do u know any addicts who get pussy everyweekend, cuz idont, and since ive stopped im getting wit girls. not every weekend like some but u get the point

If you get high off the oxy, then that means that it is in your receptors. Taking bupe too soon after will put you into the precip w.d's.

I was on bupe for 18 months, and dabbled a bit into oxy. I really never got high though b/c of the high dose of bupe (16mgs). I always resumed taking the bupe about 24hrs after the dose of oxy without any problems.

You were probably on waaaay too high of a dose as 99% of people on suboxone mainanence are.

Those are the symptoms I get exactly when I am taking too much suboxone...(anyhting over 4 mg's basically)

I was on 1-2mg a day. So no, it was not a very high dose.