• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe IVing Suboxone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTuneOfTurbo

Bluelighter
I used the search bar in the forums 2 look this up before I asked and looked retarded. But after viewing another thread I found the Micron Filtering Mega Thread. (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481622) My question is...you can IV Suboxone? If there is already a thread on IVing Subs then just link me and close this thread out. Sorry, I'm not very experienced with IVing other than Dalaudid/OCs. I've always heard you can't IV suboxone or methadone?

I used the search bar in the forums 2 look this up before I asked and looked retarded. But after viewing another thread I found the Micron Filtering Mega Thread. (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481622) My question is...you can IV Suboxone? If there is already a thread on IVing Subs then just link me and close this thread out. Sorry, I'm not very experienced with IVing other than Dalaudid/OCs. I've always heard you can't IV suboxone or methadone?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=508590

^ should have all the answers you seek.. if not, sorry :\

^ thank you! Mods/Admins can close/delete this thread now. Sorry guess I should have looked better! :)

Yes you can IV suboxone, I do it EVERY SINGLE DAY. What made you think you couldnt IV it?

Yes you can IV suboxone, I do it EVERY SINGLE DAY. What made you think you couldnt IV it?

It's not that I didn't think you could IV it, more that I didn't think you would get anything off of it. Is there a rush or anything like that? I've always thought if I were to try and manage my OC addiction I would start taking subs mainly because you can snort them and that's how I do my OCs. I guess maybe people IV subs for the same reason?

Well, I personally IV my subs because you get 100% bioavailability from it that way...no waste.
If you sublingually take subs its only like 55% BA, intranasal is like 70%.......nothing gets really close to IV 100% BA.

Also....even though you dont get a real huge rush or anything it still starts to work alot faster and you can get a sort of rush from it as long as your taking low doses. You can also get some good euphoria from these low IV doses.

As long as your IV'ing under ~2mg's or so your leaving some opiate receptors in your brain open because there isnt enough bupe to fill them all up.....therefore that leaves room for bupes metabolite norbuprenorphine, which is a full agonist like heroin or oxy, to fill the rest of the receptors....getting you high, because its a full agonist and bupe is just a partial agonist

Yup Im another daily IV subber. You don't get a rush but it satisfys my needle fixation and you can make your subs last a much longer time.

^yeah, or longer. I used to be able to fix up .05 shots and feel 'em though my usual shots were .2 mg. I've done it for months, no problems, no headaches, only problem is you have to dose multiple times a day. People also like it because when you I.V suboxone, you don't have to wait as long if you want to feel the full effects of a full agonist.

The best way I can.....if I got a micron filter ill use that obviously, if not, ill filter it through cotton, then push it through a plunger with cotton and coffee filter pieces shoved in all the way up to the 30 unit mark.

^check out the search engine along with the mega bupe thread and/orI the micron filtering thread or even the IV bupe wit antihistamines,

thanks, HOOD. linked to appropriate thread so i'm going to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.