• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids So I OD'd on Fentanyl

FentOD

Greenlighter
I used to get the fent 50mcg patches and I'd cut the corners, put a drop of gel on some tin foil and smoke it. This worked great for about a year, going through my prescription in about 5 days and then waiting 3 weeks for my next script. On many occaisions I smoked dose after dose just trying to get as high as I could. Well one day I took a break from what I was doing and went to smoke some fent. I think I took 2 or 3 small tokes (not a lot for me at all - I've taken 10-15 in the past) and I started loosing my balance. I remember vaguely falling and the next thing I knew I had parametics, firemen and cops all around me. I was strapped to a board and they were asking me questions like "what year is it" and "who is the president". It was so surreal - I actually kept asking them if what was happening was real. Luckily my wife was home when this happened and she heard me hit the ground hard, came running and dialed 911. The parametics said that when they found me I was as deep a shade of blue as they'd ever seen and they were conviced I was going to die. Luckily I woke up. I was then taken to the hospital, put on IV, etc. The experience as a whole was one of the most embarrasing experiences of my life. So the moral of the story is to be VERY careful with Fent. I thought I had it all under control, just taking small tokes, and although I had been successful for over a year, BAM - one day it just didn't work.

Be careful, or better yet stay away from Fent.

I used to get the fent 50mcg patches and I'd cut the corners, put a drop of gel on some tin foil and smoke it. This worked great for about a year, going through my prescription in about 5 days and then waiting 3 weeks for my next script. On many occaisions I smoked dose after dose just trying to get as high as I could. Well one day I took a break from what I was doing and went to smoke some fent. I think I took 2 or 3 small tokes (not a lot for me at all - I've taken 10-15 in the past) and I started loosing my balance. I remember vaguely falling and the next thing I knew I had parametics, firemen and cops all around me. I was strapped to a board and they were asking me questions like "what year is it" and "who is the president". It was so surreal - I actually kept asking them if what was happening was real. Luckily my wife was home when this happened and she heard me hit the ground hard, came running and dialed 911. The parametics said that when they found me I was as deep a shade of blue as they'd ever seen and they were conviced I was going to die. Luckily I woke up. I was then taken to the hospital, put on IV, etc. The experience as a whole was one of the most embarrasing experiences of my life. So the moral of the story is to be VERY careful with Fent. I thought I had it all under control, just taking small tokes, and although I had been successful for over a year, BAM - one day it just didn't work.

Be careful, or better yet stay away from Fent.

Not trying to be an ass but this is more fit for TDS or your Blog..

that sucks man. what i find strange is that you say you didn't take that much. anyway, glad you pulled through.

I almost did this the other day. I took over the course of 8 hours about 800mg-1000mg of OXYCONTIN. Then it all dose dumped on me at once.

The strange thing was that instead of a Morphine overdose which I have had before where I blacked out - this instead produced an effect like I had taken too much amphetamines.

I began shaking badly and felt like my brain was going to explode with energy.

It felt like a Ritalin overdose, my heart was skipping beats, it was very very strange. Scary. I am going to limit myself to 500mg of OXYCONTIN in a day as a maximum from now on.

opiates are funny... the amount of times i thought i was doing just enough and fell out... well... i cant even count the amount of times anymore. thank god the paramedics got to you... i've always just woken up on the floor laughing.