• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax wooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdub58

Greenlighter
I am confused.. I haven't took a pill in almost a year mostly because I was locked up and now I am on random drug testing..
So to get to the point I ended up getting 3 xanax bars for my birthday today and I googled to see how long it would stay in my system and from what I found out its anywhere from 48hrs - 10 days. but the question I want to know is if I just took 6mg or even 2mg If I was to drink a bunch of water maybe take some vitamins would I have it out in about 36hrs? I'm lookin to get waxed.

Well thanks for the reply I ended up taking a bar and a half.
Once a addict always an addict!!

You're fucked. Enjoy the soap.

Seriously though, You're going to have to drink AT LEAST A GALLON of water within an hour and thirty minutes of your drug test. You will be pissing every 10 -15 minutes if you're doing it right, once you get half or so of it down. If you don't drink literally that much water or if you start drinking too soon, you WILL fail your test in 36 hours no question. So i hope you don't have too small of a bladder. Also DO NOT try to do this without pissing when you need to, or you will DIE. The point is so that when you piss for the test your bladder is clean of toxins anyway, so drinking a shit ton and not pissing until the test wont do anything.

And nobody come in here and tell him not to listen to me unless you have personally purchased multiple drugs tests and figured this out for yourself; of course if you have than you won't be attacking me you will be confirming me.

caseface99;8748022 And nobody come in here and tell him not to listen to me unless you have personally purchased multiple drugs tests and figured this out for yourself; of course if you have than you won't be attacking me you will be confirming me.[/QUOTE said:
I dont think anyone is going to tell him not to listen to you, itll be more like the mods telling you not to post stuff like that(something you should already know). Btw i have may have not purchased multiple drug tests but i was on probation/house arrest for 2 years and while dilution may work for well for most instant drug test it almost never worked for me when they used a lab test and they can tell you have tryed to dilute by low levels of creatine in your urine which in my state counts as a failed test and will get you sent to jail as soon as the tests come back. So be careful OP if you listen to caseface since your probably on parole it will likely be a lab test

Last edited:
my probation never lab tested me.. it was always just the dipstick thing and then pour in the toilet.

^must be different in each state, i was on probation from 16 to 18 and I know for a fact that all the adults where lab tested. Some of the other juvies may have just got the dip stick but I was in trouble for pills and such so that may have had something to do with it

^ yeah if you were in trouble for pills i can see them lab testing, but i was on for aggravated assault so it might be different in the drug testing.
But in lab testing and dipstick they can also tell if you flushed your system before the test.

EDIT: but enough about drug test talk it's not allowed.

my probation never lab tested me.. it was always just the dipstick thing and then pour in the toilet.

it really depends on ur officer, ur age, ur crime, and you yourself

my probi only gave me saliva tests, marijauna only lasts 15hours for that so i smoke d everuyday...
then my friend who had the same probi got piss tested every week

he was busted with a zip
me a dime

if ur busted for a assult or robbery, u might not even get tested for drugs at all

we were 16-17yrs od.

and this dudes comin from jail so u know fora fact they watchin him with a good eye

The half life of alprazolam is ~12hours.

Anecdotal evidence (my experience) has shown that since alprazolam is dosed in small amounts (usually 2mg or less), it will be hard to detect in most UA tests after a few days unless you ingested like 3mg or more at once.

I have taken 2mg alprazolam one day and within 2-3 days have passed a benzo UA dipstick and lab test. The main worry/detectable benzo is diazepam since not only does it have the longest half-life but it is dosed in higher doses (10mg+.)

The cut-off limit for benzos, at least for alprazolam is 300nanograms I believe.

No drug testing questions. At least not ones that were covered here and elsewhere on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.