• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

When and where do you feel the most peaceful?

pagan007us

Bluelighter
Just wondering what other people do.
Me I love sitting in the mountains with my girlfriend and some close friends. I feel we must get into rythem with nature once in a while and who better to do that with then people you love and care about.

walking through the woods. sitting by the river in the woods. or sitting on the beach when no one else is there with my husband. very sacred moments.

1) With my eyes closed, surrounded by music.
2) In bed about to fall asleep next to my fiancee.
pr0, I'm very familiar with that feeling :)
And I meditate during all of these...

outside, in nature normally. with the sun shining down on me and the breeze is fresh and the world justs seems to be in harmony

At my local beach swimming in tha ocean. Time jus seems 2 stop beneath tha waters surface.
Also as been said, driving while stoned. So content. In ur own world. Luv it. :)

In my backyard at night-time, especially while stoned or drunk.
- Kub

in nature...away from commerce and 'man-made' structures and agriculture.
with my eyes closed...surrounded by music
meditation

The beach on a clear night with a good friend.. Something about the vastness of both the ocean and the sky.. Makes you feel really small, but completly immersed in this extremely powerful yet benevolent feeling of peace, and amazed at how life is really suck a miracle.

*Pre dawn after a night of acid.
*Sitting on a friends couch gaming.
Both usually have a sunrise to look forward to.

Originally posted by SgtD82:
Just after i've beat the fuck out of someone.
You sound like a friend of mine. I hope you find peace some time.
Good to hear everyones response. My peace always come to all of you.

My ealier post was extremely sarcastic...i'm on the verge of being peace. I've found it...but have not yet been able to fully implement it into all aspects of my life. There are only two problems i've run into...people and society. I'll get back to you when i've found a way to either solve or remove the problems.

I see well if you figure out how to be peacful with people let me know I still do not get that
LOL

Peace for me is all about my state of mind... if i cannot handle something, or become stressed out, then iwrite everything that i am thinking and feeling down, until the point where my hand is numb from writting. Then i put on some good music - as loud as i can bare it - and go have a VERY hot shower. Then, i will lie in or on my bed, listening to the pretty sounds, and just becoming at one with myself again.
SOmetimes it helps not to think...

Driving my car at night while im stoned. I feel so peacefull and amazing
Fukn Oath.
With my eyes closed, surrounded by music
Fukn Oath.
But mostly when I'm deep in an unrealistic and idealistic daydream.
Fukn bliss.
[ 24 July 2002: Message edited by: RevHead ]

I feel most peaceful when I am sitting at the airport at night, watching the planes land with my girlfriend, listening to Seth and Mack & Christopher Lawerence. Or surrounded by my family (although for those of you who know me, that doesn't sound very peaceful LOL), listening to music, and having our daily "What did you do today" family meeting.

I feel most peaceful at the beach at night, preferably when there's a full moon, and the light is reflecting on the water. *SOO beautiful*... A spliff or two also definitely helps with the peacefulness!