• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do my balls itch so much on opiates (not a joke thread)

Volcano

Bluelighter
Besides my nose, my balls are the second place that gets the itchies. Sometimes I'm just hammering away itching my balls. This really isn't a joke.

They sweat or rather are the opiates releasing a histamine that comes out through the pores in my balls?

It's not terrible or super annoying and a good scrub in the shower usually helps but srsly itchy balls sucks

Why does this happen?

I don't snort or IV. Oral B/A is oxycodone is high enough anyways not like Opana.

I get boners but my ball pores itch almost as much as the ones in my nose. It's crazy!

Cap'n, I also use Gold Bond medicated powder, one of the actives is menthol which makes them feel like they're on ice! :D

This happens to me only when 'i'm on high doses of Morphine pills or Oxycodone, mainly Morphine though.. and it does get quite annoying at times lol.

beause you do not clean yourself enough down there....

I take two showers a day lol

One at 6AM and another about an hour before bed. There's no way I don't clean myself enough down there.

Is it possible I just have hypersensitive histamine sites at the genital area?

My thighs don't itch, my legs rarely itch. Nose and balls lol

I have the same exact problem*itchs balls for a while* anyways. I have no idea what causes it. Well i mean i know its the shot of black i just did. but i dont know the science behind it. All i know is..... if ya gotta itch, scratch it. Or find a down ass girl and have her lend ya a hand ;)

Christ reading this thread caused a psychosematic reaction

Hahah. Anyone think it's because of the hair that grows there? I keep my stuff neat and tidy just because I used to work a warehouse job and near shaved was (temperature wise) cooler than letting it be a 80s bush

im on suboxone and have been for a few years now and my balls itch all the time.. i wonder if it could be related. hmm.

Its a punishment for feeling good. You know that everything good has a price to pay for it. If ur balls and nose itch like crazy then its just natures carma making you smell ur own balls the whole time ur high haha. My nose always itches but the balls thing happens when I took more than I needed.

Take an anti-histamine an hour before you party, only one is needed not like 10 [yes I have seen people do that].

Its a punishment for feeling good. You know that everything good has a price to pay for it. If ur balls and nose itch like crazy then its just natures carma making you smell ur own balls the whole time ur high haha. My nose always itches but the balls thing happens when I took more than I needed.

If I take too much oxy, my back itches like crazy. I sit there with an
unsharpened pencil and just scratch scratch scratch with it. :eek:

My pubic area get's very itchy as well as my ass cheeks lol, so your not alone with an intense histamine release happening down below.
Benadryl should help with it though, and it will make you nod a little harder because it's sedating.

i think this thread has run its course.

In the name of harm reduction it should be closed.

first i wanna point out that your name is volcano and you now have 420 posts, that's sweet.

this happens bro. it happens to all of us. antihistamines will help and they will also make you nod harder so try one out sometime. Has nothing to do with how often you shave bro.

Best of luck to you... lol.

LOL Volcano + 420. I guess when I post this it'll roll over to 421 but yeah that's hilarious. Thanks for noticing.

I took 2 benadryls last night AFTER the itching began. I took like 30 or 35mg of oxy ( a little less than half of an OC80 -- yes OC) and for the first 2 hours I was great, barely any itching and I guess some more of the matrix wore off (I don't grind my pills, just split them) and I was ITCHING.

I took it about 9 and went to bed about 1 and by then it was mostly gone but I sat in euphoric agony with my nose for a minute!