PDA

View Full Version : (heroin) Different kinds of heroin

Pages : [1] 2 3

wouldntulike2know
31-08-2010, 22:18
Ok, I am fairly new to this, and i know that this question has probably been asked before. OK, So where i am from white powder heroin is unheard of. It is impossible and unheard of to actually get your hands on. In fact, i dont even know anyone that has ever even seen it. So, What is the difference in these types of heroin? I mean, i know that from what i have read that white powder is supposed to be stronger ( i cant even imagine something being stronger than the stuff i get) and purer. Why is it that where i am from (down south, USA) that the white powdery stuff is unheard of???

I know i am prolly going to get some mean responses to this so please just try to bare with me. I honestly dont know.

rocksonboxone
31-08-2010, 22:28
It all depends on your area really. Alot of tar comes up from mexico so the more southern states will end up with more of it than the northern ones, but it makes its way around. Im in bmore and I have never seen tar, not even once.

We have two different kinds around here. Scramble(white fluffy powder, highly cut but dissolves good for IV) and raw(tannish heavier base powder that wont dissolve for IV). Here, the raw is alot stronger than the scramble, usually snorters buy raw and IV users get scramble, I used to buy both and switch it up. The scramble came in little plastic/gel capsules and the raw came in stamp bags. Alot of the scramble I bought has some type of cut that would clog the fuck out of your nose so people would have to IV it.

I dont know why your sources are limited, but it usually goes by area. My buddy had gotten ahold of the scramble BEFORE they cut it down, and man was that shit intense, I IV'd a little bump of the shit and almost OD'd8o

GirlInterrupted
31-08-2010, 22:59
Yeah that stuff in unheard of here in SoCal too. We only get tar. But I'm not trippin ;]

jamesBrown
31-08-2010, 23:05
IM from south USA too and I know what you mean about not getting white heroin(which I have gotten on only a couple of occasions) and how we only get the black tar heroin or the brown powder which is simply the tar cut with lactose.

Alot of people say that tar is of poor quality compared to other types of heroin but I strongly disagree. Ive gotten PURE tar straight from mexico that all I needed was 0.1 g's in a shot to be drooling from the mouth, hunched over high(this was during the time I was EXTREMELY TOLERANT TO OPIATES...ie...4 80mg oxy's would make me feel allright) The shit was GOOOOOOOOD. And I also noticed that the more it smelled like vinegar the stronger it was....every time. but some people claim that this isnt a good way to judge potency but it has worked perfectly for me soo far....but I do agree that technically it doesnt guarantee that the heroin is of good quality...its just where I come from....it does....the more vinegar you smell/taste...the better it is....BY FAR.

DavisK4high247
31-08-2010, 23:13
Well i can get good white powder heroin in Memphis,TN, New Orleans, Orlando,Fl, they have it in Atlanta,and even some in alabama..where are you at?

rocksonboxone
31-08-2010, 23:17
IM from south USA too and I know what you mean about not getting white heroin(which I have gotten on only a couple of occasions) and how we only get the black tar heroin or the brown powder which is simply the tar cut with lactose.

Alot of people say that tar is of poor quality compared to other types of heroin but I strongly disagree. Ive gotten PURE tar straight from mexico that all I needed was 0.1 g's in a shot to be drooling from the mouth, hunched over high(this was during the time I was EXTREMELY TOLERANT TO OPIATES...ie...4 80mg oxy's would make me feel allright) The shit was GOOOOOOOOD. And I also noticed that the more it smelled like vinegar the stronger it was....every time. but some people claim that this isnt a good way to judge potency but it has worked perfectly for me soo far....but I do agree that technically it doesnt guarantee that the heroin is of good quality...its just where I come from....it does....the more vinegar you smell/taste...the better it is....BY FAR.

Yea, same here with the vinegar thing. The more acidic it smelled the better it was, usually.
I used to open a cap/bag and take a quick wiff to decide if I should sink my paycheck into this one guy or to grab a few and look elsewhere.

I never new that the brownish powder was just cut tar. I prefered the white, but than again I prefered it because I could cook it up with minimal effort. But the tannish brown powder was always more potent than the white fluff, one stamp of the tan sniffed had me pretty good, while one cap of the white IV'd was a better rush, but wore off waaay to quick...

jamesBrown
31-08-2010, 23:51
Yea, same here with the vinegar thing. The more acidic it smelled the better it was, usually.
I used to open a cap/bag and take a quick wiff to decide if I should sink my paycheck into this one guy or to grab a few and look elsewhere.

I never new that the brownish powder was just cut tar. I prefered the white, but than again I prefered it because I could cook it up with minimal effort. But the tannish brown powder was always more potent than the white fluff, one stamp of the tan sniffed had me pretty good, while one cap of the white IV'd was a better rush, but wore off waaay to quick...

When you say tan powder, you do realize all your takling about is brown powder(tar cut with lactose) that is cut even more to make it an even lighter brown color...i.e...tan. I even used to sell heroin and I would take the pure tar....put it in a coffee grinder, add lactose, and blend.....I would usually make it into a dark brown powder(which usually was 1 part heroin, for every 3 or 4 parts lactose).....but sometimes to make more money I would make it a tan powder(1 part heroin for every 6-7 parts lactose)....either way it was all good quality heroin because the tar I started with was SOOOOOO FUCKING PURE.

jamesBrown
31-08-2010, 23:55
^^^^also...sometimes when you get "white" heroin...its not necessarily the "china white" kind that people talk about....sometimes(especially where I live) if its white...that simply means that it started out as black tar....but had been cut with lactose SOOOOO much that it ended up looking like a white powder(very impure/low quality....like you said....the tan stuff was more ptent than the white powder). When you get white powder like the kind I just described...lots of times you can even see tiny brown/black specks of the actual heroin in it if you look hard enough.....this shows you how much heroin is actually in the powder. If your buying white heroin...make sure its actually PURE WHITE heroin and isnt just a bag of lactose with a speck of hreoin in there.

wouldntulike2know
01-09-2010, 00:19
Well i can get good white powder heroin in Memphis,TN, New Orleans, Orlando,Fl, they have it in Atlanta,and even some in alabama..where are you at?

Texas

And James- i use the vinegar smell thing as well. lol

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 00:24
Texas

And James- i use the vinegar smell thing as well. lol

mmm mm good....I loooove the smell of vinegar....alllthough it has a rancid taste.(i only love the smell because of the heroin relation btw).

wouldntulike2know are you from like harlingen or something?...waaaay down at the tip of texas?

rocksonboxone
01-09-2010, 00:30
^^^^also...sometimes when you get "white" heroin...its not necessarily the "china white" kind that people talk about....sometimes(especially where I live) if its white...that simply means that it started out as black tar....but had been cut with lactose SOOOOO much that it ended up looking like a white powder(very impure/low quality....like you said....the tan stuff was more ptent than the white powder). When you get white powder like the kind I just described...lots of times you can even see tiny brown/black specks of the actual heroin in it if you look hard enough.....this shows you how much heroin is actually in the powder. If your buying white heroin...make sure its actually PURE WHITE heroin and isnt just a bag of lactose with a speck of hreoin in there.

Your 100% right about the white over here, I never actually thought about it before, but I do seem to remember that the 'dirtier' the stuff looked, the better it ended up being, which is why I used to smell check the stuff alot. The powder was always real fluffy and looked like scrambled eggs, hence the term 'scramble'.

Im not sure about the tan shit though, we had a few batches that were amazing, and the lighter the color the better it was, and when it was a darker brownish it was not as good. A few of the light tan good batches even dissolved almost completely for IV, just some stuff floating in it that a cotton would get rid of, the dark shit would not cook in pure water.

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 00:34
Your 100% right about the white over here, I never actually thought about it before, but I do seem to remember that the 'dirtier' the stuff looked, the better it ended up being, which is why I used to smell check the stuff alot. The powder was always real fluffy and looked like scrambled eggs, hence the term 'scramble'.

Im not sure about the tan shit though, we had a few batches that were amazing, and the lighter the color the better it was, and when it was a darker brownish it was not as good. A few of the light tan good batches even dissolved almost completely for IV, just some stuff floating in it that a cotton would get rid of, the dark shit would not cook in pure water.

First of all.....I have NEVER heard the term "scramble" what the hell is that??

Second....that good tan shit your takling about probably isnt what I was talking about..its the other kind of tan shit....basically from the other end of the spectrum....it was more than likely "china white" heroin cut with shit that made it look tan... that would also explain why it was better the lighter it was....that meant it had less cut in it.....also that would explain why it dissolved easier....it was more pure.

Diacetyl_Morphine
01-09-2010, 00:44
Problem with my area is that it's really hit or miss, and for some reason in the last five years, the prices have gone up and the quality has gone down, it's gone from raw to scramble pretty fast. They don't know how to properly cut either. Fuckin' ridiculous. I'd take tar any day over what's going on here. There's no true open air market either.

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 00:51
Problem with my area is that it's really hit or miss, and for some reason in the last five years, the prices have gone up and the quality has gone down, it's gone from raw to scramble pretty fast. They don't know how to properly cut either. Fuckin' ridiculous. I'd take tar any day over what's going on here. There's no true open air market either.

You never said where your from??

skn
01-09-2010, 01:02
jamesbrown where are you from? Texas sucks - i live there i would know. I can cook the shit up myself from morphine sulfate tabs and i still get tar, powder is underrated, afghans are the shit

wouldntulike2know
01-09-2010, 01:17
SKN- Really, wow who talks about where there from? I love Texas born and raised, baby. I have a HUGE tat of texas on the back on my neck (most people would never know this unless i have my hair up then its hard not to notice).

James- I am currently living in Dallas. I am getting used to being in the city i grew up in a really small town that i am positive that you would have never heard of. I have been living in dallas for less than two months.I think i remember you saying that you were from san antonio. I have visited there several times. Its beautiful....for the most part when you're not shooing off the homeless.

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 03:01
was SKN being an asshole to me or did I read that post wrong?

wouldntulike2know
01-09-2010, 05:33
No, i dont believe that he was talking shit to you. I think that he was just talking shit on Tejas!

Are you on any of the social networking sites?... Facebook...Myspace?

rocksonboxone
01-09-2010, 13:48
First of all.....I have NEVER heard the term "scramble" what the hell is that??

Not sure if the term is only common around here or it is more widespread, but I always assumed it was called scramble because it looked like scrambled eggs, and that the heroin was 'scrambled' with alot of cut.

I see you use the term scramble as well.
Here we have several open air markets, guys walk around shouting boy(heroin) or girl(cocaine/crack)...

wouldntulike2know
01-09-2010, 15:55
Where are you from up north i am assuming

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 18:41
No, i dont believe that he was talking shit to you. I think that he was just talking shit on Tejas!

Are you on any of the social networking sites?... Facebook...Myspace?

Sry but I DESPISE those type of networking stes....I think they are pointless, rediculous, annoying, and a waste of time...

Take Myspace for example........an easy, quick way to explain what this website is, is to say it's a place where people can post information about there life and who they are and learn about others peoples lives and who they are...(ie...."single, married, 24, hobbies, fav. music, etc...on and on)

Well first off.....I dont give a shit about all that information about everyone else....and if I DID want to know, I would want to learn it the old fashioned way of "face-to-face communication...I know thats becoming obsolete, but when I learn about a girls life, id really prefer to be standing in front of her face so I can kiss her if I like what I hear. Also....if I don't give a shit about the details of everyone elses life...why the fuck would they care about my life???
Im pretty sure they dont for the most part...and this website is really just a place where people post information to keep people "updated" on whats going on in there lives, thinking that other people acually care, but the truth is, the other people are doing the exact same thing, hoping people are reading THERE information. Its just a big "information show".

Sry for ranting its just I really hate myspace and what it stands for....

...and dont get me started on how it sells everyones personal information to other companies for a profit....without even asking you first. Last time I checked that is bad business practice, and should be illegalized. but since everyone on myspace is too busy drooling over whether or not they get a new "friend request", they don't care if there personal info is being sold for a profit behind there back.....AHHHH!!!!....I need a break.

HeroinGoblin
01-09-2010, 18:48
here in phoenix AZ all we get is mexican black tar. The quality is hit or miss, some of it is REALLY good as far as tar goes lol. Its usually the lighter brown powdery kind that you breath on to make it dark and ball it up. The stuff that isnt that great is cut with mexican candy and cocacola syrup, that CANNOT be good on your veins!

jamesBrown
01-09-2010, 18:52
here in phoenix AZ all we get is mexican black tar. The quality is hit or miss, some of it is REALLY good as far as tar goes lol. Its usually the lighter brown powdery kind that you breath on to make it dark and ball it up. The stuff that isnt that great is cut with mexican candy and cocacola syrup, that CANNOT be good on your veins!

I have never seen tar that wasnt absolutely amazingly pure....if its still in tar form, where its sticky and black....then it is VERY pure and0.1 of it can fuck you up....atleast where I live...

I have NEVER seen heroin in tar form that wasnt awesome...and very pure.

I dont understand people who talk about tar being of poor quality....where I come from, tar IS pure. When opiumis covnerted to heroin, it can be made into PURE tar form.....this is what i get....any other tar is either fake, bullshit, or its true tar, mixed with other tarry shit to make it of low quality but still look like tar...but I have NEVER seen this happen before...no one would dare do this because soo many people shoot up the heroin, they would stop buying the "tar" cut with mexican candy or whatever.

mario323213
02-09-2010, 02:10
theres been white powder here in socal...some china white..LA just has everything

jamesBrown
02-09-2010, 04:09
theres been white powder here in socal...some china white..LA just has everything

I was born in LA....but now live in SA TX....sad.....but we still get the BEST heroin ive ever heard of.

jonny11007
02-09-2010, 06:05
i've gotten some stamp bags that were dark and it seemed like it would always stick to the bag.. I'm assuming this was tar? it was pretty darn strong

mario323213
02-09-2010, 06:27
I was born in LA....but now live in SA TX....sad.....but we still get the BEST heroin ive ever heard of.

Thats fucking great man. And do you mean San Antonio? What a coincedence just today I met a girl who just moved from there haha

zelda77
03-09-2010, 09:27
I have the vinegar smelled,we call it Thai white, I was so stupid enough to put it in a close container and nearly everything dissolved. Now there is only very little like a gum thing left. I don't IV. Any ideas?

wouldntulike2know
06-09-2010, 03:31
Sry but I DESPISE those type of networking stes....I think they are pointless, rediculous, annoying, and a waste of time...

Take Myspace for example........an easy, quick way to explain what this website is, is to say it's a place where people can post information about there life and who they are and learn about others peoples lives and who they are...(ie...."single, married, 24, hobbies, fav. music, etc...on and on)

Well first off.....I dont give a shit about all that information about everyone else....and if I DID want to know, I would want to learn it the old fashioned way of "face-to-face communication...I know thats becoming obsolete, but when I learn about a girls life, id really prefer to be standing in front of her face so I can kiss her if I like what I hear. Also....if I don't give a shit about the details of everyone elses life...why the fuck would they care about my life???
Im pretty sure they dont for the most part...and this website is really just a place where people post information to keep people "updated" on whats going on in there lives, thinking that other people acually care, but the truth is, the other people are doing the exact same thing, hoping people are reading THERE information. Its just a big "information show".

Sry for ranting its just I really hate myspace and what it stands for....

...and dont get me started on how it sells everyones personal information to other companies for a profit....without even asking you first. Last time I checked that is bad business practice, and should be illegalized. but since everyone on myspace is too busy drooling over whether or not they get a new "friend request", they don't care if there personal info is being sold for a profit behind there back.....AHHHH!!!!....I need a break.

Lol ohkay ohkay. I have a myspace, but i dont use it. You're right about the information show. I use facebook. I know that its pretty much the same thing, but i like it b/c its a good way to keep in touch with old friends... any ways c/s

jamesBrown
06-09-2010, 03:37
Using it to keep in touch with old friends is fine....thats what I THOUGHT it was actually for when the websites first came out....boy was I wrong.

You CAN keep in touch with old friends....but most people just use it as an "information show" like I said earlier. Im glad you dont do that....makes me like you even more.

But do you notice how I can ask you questions right here on BL(its not face to face but it IS personal communication) and find out more stuff about you?....I dont go to some random website, look up your name, and read about you like your a character in a novel, or a video game character....who I need to know your stats so I can see if I wanna use your character to play the game or not.

Jackson Grimm
06-09-2010, 04:21
Instead of making another thread I figured I'd post my question here.

Where I'm from we only get the brown/tan powder, and I'm not quite sure how much to do. I'm a very experienced IV user when it comes to prescription medications, but I have no experience with Heroin IV. My question is, how much should I go for on my first shot? I presume the answers I'll get will be start very small to test the waters and such, but I'm not even quite sure how to measure H in a way where I'll know how much too much is.

Any insight would be helpful.

jamesBrown
06-09-2010, 04:25
OK....it really just takes common sense...
If you truly know NOTHING and have NO clue as to how much to do.......

Take a TIIIIINY amount...soo small that you can barely see it....like a grain of sand(or maybe a couple grains of sand)....mix that with the water, and shoot it up....

...then, gauge how much to do in your next shot by how high you got from the first one...

...chances are your not gonna feel anything....so either have someone there with you to show you how much to do, or use common sense and just do a little bit so that you wont OD, but enough so that you know youll atleast feel soemthing.

Jackson Grimm
06-09-2010, 04:30
I was just curious, I hear people talking about doing 10mg and such, and I was never privy to how they actually came up with that number. I assume just doing a % of the bag and whatnot. I think I'm just gonna take a cap, dump it out, cut it into 8 even lines and go from there. I assume I won't get much considering my opiate tolerance, but we'll see.

Thanks.

jamesBrown
06-09-2010, 04:33
The problem with doing a % of "the bag" is that "the bag" could have ANY amount of heroin in it.

When I want heroin, I call my dealer, tell him how much money I wanna spend(i.e. $25, $60, $500, etc.) and then he puts all the heroin in a bag and sells it to me.

So, how would anyone know how much heroin is in your bag to tell you to do a certain percentage of it?

Cuz if you had a 1 ounce bag of heroin and they told you to do 10% of your bag....your a dead man.....understand?

Jackson Grimm
06-09-2010, 04:38
Well, I did mention cap in my previous post, and we all know I don't have an ounce cap of H.

Besides, I'm not ignorant. I obviously wasn't saying "Oh, let me fill this spoon full and see if I get high." I guess I'm just used to things around here. Our dealers don't let you tell them how much you get, you either give them 10, 20, or 40 dollars, or you don't get any. Kinda shitty I know, guess I could have clarified it better.

Anyways, thanks again.

jamesBrown
06-09-2010, 04:42
"cap" doesnt mean anything to me...I have no clue what that means....btw...on Bluelight, we try not to use local slang terms because other people wont know what your takling about...like now, Ive never heard the term "cap" before yet your treating me like I should know what it is.

.......therefore....NO...we all DONT know that you dont have an ounce of heroin in a cap.

For all I know a "cap" of heroin could mean an ounce of heroin where you live.

jamesBrown
06-09-2010, 04:45
ANd ive used heroin for 4 years, 200 dollars a day IV,,,,I would know about heroin.....yet I still dont know what the word "cap" means to you.

Znegative
06-09-2010, 04:50
I think caps are what they sell dope in DC in, there like 2x the price of the 10$ bags here in NY.

What we get here verys from a very dirty brown, to a very fine white. I usually get better results from the white shit, but it's always hit or miss. I don't really think you can judge your heroin based on purely the color of it, unless you get some shit thats like, purple, and then you know you just got ripped.

BrainstormWithJace
29-12-2010, 07:16
Im also from south texas. I have also never seen powdered H. Only tar but i cant imagine anything better. Just my two cents. Sucks cause i quit H and have trouble finding pharms.

HdoubleODeezy
29-12-2010, 07:43
^ i have ONLY seen powdered H lol.. tan powder that turns dark brown when you mix it with water, good shit too (im in new england) but haven't touched the stuff for years.
I've never seen tar in person, only pics online.

coldandgrim
02-01-2011, 02:59
white powder (real white powder not cut) heroin is pretty rare in america in the east its brown powder and it can get lighter when cut or depending on the heroin. there is also brown powder in the northwest but its called blowpowder becasue when oxygen or moisture is applied it becomes tar. its not impossible to find powdered heroin in the west or anywhere else or tar in the east, its just really rare.

coldandgrim
02-01-2011, 03:12
also, ive "had the best of both worlds" and the tar is waaaaay better lasts longer and is cheaper. and is alot harder to cut or stomp. my habit has followed me from socal to new england to the northwest and by far hands down no contest tar takes the cake. white powder (real white powder) is china white, and is supposed to be a pure form from asia. most white shit in north america is just cut or stomped.

deadmanwalking
02-01-2011, 03:49
You Americans should think yourselves lucky you don't have to rely on Afghan gear to get by on as over here in the UK we get 95% of our gear from the Stan which is brown, made for smoking and you have to use citric acid to cook up with. This year has seen a major drought due to the Afghan harvest dropping by two thirds due to some crop bug plus all those drones keep blowing up every Pakistani with a donkey anywhere near a mountain so they are having major trouble getting anything out the country and what they do get out is going to Russia.

Nothing good has got in for months and the gear that is about has been major shit. Lots of people have been sent loopy from banging up gear cut with bullshit like rohypnol, benzos and anaesthetic. Many people including myself have spent 100s a day and still given clean piss tests! Also you have nutbags and scrotes robbing dealers and seriously hurting people knowing the gear they are risking time in prison for is proper shit.

Prices have shot up. I was buying half oz for 300 last year now you can pay that for an eighth! 10 a point is the norm now but luckily we are getting some china white in from Burma, Thailand and elsewhere and its being cut up to make it run. Quality is finally good but prices will stay high until the Stan sorts itself out.

Even heard of someone with Mexican Black Tar the other day and I've never heard of anyone having that in my 15 years in the game. Looks like someone is sorting out new routes in which is about time as there are a good few million people going scatty over here at the moment.

RidingtheBrownline
02-01-2011, 05:12
just for all of your info, jamesbrown was incorrect in stating that all brown powder is just tar cut with lactose. there is brown powder dope that was never tar or made from tar. just wanted to clear that up.

deadmanwalking
02-01-2011, 21:54
Yep Afghan gear is brown and a morphine derivative made for smoking. To jab it you need citric acid to break it down to dissolve it which obviously kills your veins and stings like hell! Whereas china white or real diamorphine/heroin dissolves in water without any heat or acid. As for tar I don't know as I've never had it but I hear that Mexico is now the 2nd largest opium producer after the Stan and India. how true that is I don't know?

fakenamedotcom
03-01-2011, 01:06
there ya go^^

DavisK4high247
03-01-2011, 01:17
just for all of your info, jamesbrown was incorrect in stating that all brown powder is just tar cut with lactose. there is brown powder dope that was never tar or made from tar. just wanted to clear that up.

True there..Some pure dope is white,some is off white,some is brown,some is dark brown, some is dark brown with a grey tint. lol..they used to have #3purple smoking heroin (heroin base) in SEA in the early 70's, so even purple heroin was at one time a real thing, just #3 heroin base in SEA, where the SEA #4 heroin was/is very white.

Mexico had brown powder heroin in the 60's before tar making process was ever thought of, it is powdered heroin that is Brown, produced in Mexico unlike tar heroin, and is unlike tar heroin in it's consisitency even when wet.Mexcian Brown powder predates Black tar heroin by 30-40 years approx. so there is defintely Mexican brown powder, most comes into AZ,and NM ,and not Cali due to cartels control of smuggling areas,and heroin producing areas..

DavisK4high247
03-01-2011, 01:22
You Americans should think yourselves lucky you don't have to rely on Afghan gear to get by on as over here in the UK we get 95% of our gear from the Stan which is brown, made for smoking and you have to use citric acid to cook up with. This year has seen a major drought due to the Afghan harvest dropping by two thirds due to some crop bug plus all those drones keep blowing up every Pakistani with a donkey anywhere near a mountain so they are having major trouble getting anything out the country and what they do get out is going to Russia.

Nothing good has got in for months and the gear that is about has been major shit. Lots of people have been sent loopy from banging up gear cut with bullshit like rohypnol, benzos and anaesthetic. Many people including myself have spent 100s a day and still given clean piss tests! Also you have nutbags and scrotes robbing dealers and seriously hurting people knowing the gear they are risking time in prison for is proper shit.

Prices have shot up. I was buying half oz for 300 last year now you can pay that for an eighth! 10 a point is the norm now but luckily we are getting some china white in from Burma, Thailand and elsewhere and its being cut up to make it run. Quality is finally good but prices will stay high until the Stan sorts itself out.

Even heard of someone with Mexican Black Tar the other day and I've never heard of anyone having that in my 15 years in the game. Looks like someone is sorting out new routes in which is about time as there are a good few million people going scatty over here at the moment.

You should consider yourself lucy that you could buy a 1/2 oz. of heroin that cheap, I know it's about = $750-850 I think by conversion of the pound to the $, but if the purity wa shigh enough that is /was a decent price. Depends on the purirty though and I would not want to be able to get only #3 base, I like getting #4 powder and tar also if I want it.I'm glad here in the US we have more than one nation as our main source of heroin.

dayday
03-01-2011, 05:45
I got a source in Detroit for brown tar that comes from afghanistan that is BY FAR the best dope I've ever done. It's not like that other person was talking about either, where you need citric acid to break it down. You just put this shit in water and its good to go. Descent price too, about No price discussion allowed a G.

Bobby Primo
03-01-2011, 06:35
I live just north of Seattle, Washington and we get all sorts of dope up here. I've got some shit a couple months ago that was tar and when you cooked it up and shined a light through the rig, it was bright purple. That stuff would FUCK you up. Usually up here though we get tar and rock. Tar is sticky and gummy while rock is hard and solid. The tar gives you this crazy ass rush but almost no high, and the rock gives you a pretty good rush and you're high for ages. Also like someone said earlier we get what we call "blow dope", which is basically a light brown powder that turns into tar with heat. And that's the best stuff you can get up here usually. It's quite amazing haha.