• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Different kinds of heroin

white powder (real white powder not cut) heroin is pretty rare in america in the east its brown powder and it can get lighter when cut or depending on the heroin. there is also brown powder in the northwest but its called blowpowder becasue when oxygen or moisture is applied it becomes tar. its not impossible to find powdered heroin in the west or anywhere else or tar in the east, its just really rare.

also, ive "had the best of both worlds" and the tar is waaaaay better lasts longer and is cheaper. and is alot harder to cut or stomp. my habit has followed me from socal to new england to the northwest and by far hands down no contest tar takes the cake. white powder (real white powder) is china white, and is supposed to be a pure form from asia. most white shit in north america is just cut or stomped.

You Americans should think yourselves lucky you don't have to rely on Afghan gear to get by on as over here in the UK we get 95% of our gear from the Stan which is brown, made for smoking and you have to use citric acid to cook up with. This year has seen a major drought due to the Afghan harvest dropping by two thirds due to some crop bug plus all those drones keep blowing up every Pakistani with a donkey anywhere near a mountain so they are having major trouble getting anything out the country and what they do get out is going to Russia.

Nothing good has got in for months and the gear that is about has been major shit. Lots of people have been sent loopy from banging up gear cut with bullshit like rohypnol, benzos and anaesthetic. Many people including myself have spent £100s a day and still given clean piss tests! Also you have nutbags and scrotes robbing dealers and seriously hurting people knowing the gear they are risking time in prison for is proper shit.

Prices have shot up. I was buying half oz for £300 last year now you can pay that for an eighth! £10 a point is the norm now but luckily we are getting some china white in from Burma, Thailand and elsewhere and its being cut up to make it run. Quality is finally good but prices will stay high until the Stan sorts itself out.

Even heard of someone with Mexican Black Tar the other day and I've never heard of anyone having that in my 15 years in the game. Looks like someone is sorting out new routes in which is about time as there are a good few million people going scatty over here at the moment.

just for all of your info, jamesbrown was incorrect in stating that all brown powder is just tar cut with lactose. there is brown powder dope that was never tar or made from tar. just wanted to clear that up.

Yep Afghan gear is brown and a morphine derivative made for smoking. To jab it you need citric acid to break it down to dissolve it which obviously kills your veins and stings like hell! Whereas china white or real diamorphine/heroin dissolves in water without any heat or acid. As for tar I don't know as I've never had it but I hear that Mexico is now the 2nd largest opium producer after the Stan and India. how true that is I don't know?

just for all of your info, jamesbrown was incorrect in stating that all brown powder is just tar cut with lactose. there is brown powder dope that was never tar or made from tar. just wanted to clear that up.

True there..Some pure dope is white,some is off white,some is brown,some is dark brown, some is dark brown with a grey tint. lol..they used to have #3purple smoking heroin (heroin base) in SEA in the early 70's, so even purple heroin was at one time a real thing, just #3 heroin base in SEA, where the SEA #4 heroin was/is very white.

Mexico had brown powder heroin in the 60's before tar making process was ever thought of, it is powdered heroin that is Brown, produced in Mexico unlike tar heroin, and is unlike tar heroin in it's consisitency even when wet.Mexcian Brown powder predates Black tar heroin by 30-40 years approx. so there is defintely Mexican brown powder, most comes into AZ,and NM ,and not Cali due to cartels control of smuggling areas,and heroin producing areas..

You Americans should think yourselves lucky you don't have to rely on Afghan gear to get by on as over here in the UK we get 95% of our gear from the Stan which is brown, made for smoking and you have to use citric acid to cook up with. This year has seen a major drought due to the Afghan harvest dropping by two thirds due to some crop bug plus all those drones keep blowing up every Pakistani with a donkey anywhere near a mountain so they are having major trouble getting anything out the country and what they do get out is going to Russia.

Nothing good has got in for months and the gear that is about has been major shit. Lots of people have been sent loopy from banging up gear cut with bullshit like rohypnol, benzos and anaesthetic. Many people including myself have spent £100s a day and still given clean piss tests! Also you have nutbags and scrotes robbing dealers and seriously hurting people knowing the gear they are risking time in prison for is proper shit.

Prices have shot up. I was buying half oz for £300 last year now you can pay that for an eighth! £10 a point is the norm now but luckily we are getting some china white in from Burma, Thailand and elsewhere and its being cut up to make it run. Quality is finally good but prices will stay high until the Stan sorts itself out.

Even heard of someone with Mexican Black Tar the other day and I've never heard of anyone having that in my 15 years in the game. Looks like someone is sorting out new routes in which is about time as there are a good few million people going scatty over here at the moment.

You should consider yourself lucy that you could buy a 1/2 oz. of heroin that cheap, I know it's about = $750-850 I think by conversion of the pound to the $, but if the purity wa shigh enough that is /was a decent price. Depends on the purirty though and I would not want to be able to get only #3 base, I like getting #4 powder and tar also if I want it.I'm glad here in the US we have more than one nation as our main source of heroin.

I got a source in Detroit for brown tar that comes from afghanistan that is BY FAR the best dope I've ever done. It's not like that other person was talking about either, where you need citric acid to break it down. You just put this shit in water and its good to go. Descent price too, about No price discussion allowed a G.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live just north of Seattle, Washington and we get all sorts of dope up here. I've got some shit a couple months ago that was tar and when you cooked it up and shined a light through the rig, it was bright purple. That stuff would FUCK you up. Usually up here though we get tar and rock. Tar is sticky and gummy while rock is hard and solid. The tar gives you this crazy ass rush but almost no high, and the rock gives you a pretty good rush and you're high for ages. Also like someone said earlier we get what we call "blow dope", which is basically a light brown powder that turns into tar with heat. And that's the best stuff you can get up here usually. It's quite amazing haha.

I just want any heroin. Im sure that springdale has some but ive never seen it. Springdale is the town over that is about 80% mexican.

Perth WA Australia, we get all kinds here, 90 percent white with the other 10 percent made up of beige, brown, yellow *once for about two weeks a year and a half ago*, vinegar smell too.

so what type of heroin was i most likely using when i wasn't using OC's before i got on 'done then bupe..
i live in new england and the H is tan and turns dark brown when water is added.. no need for any of that lemon juice shit. just add water, mix,filter,find a vein sterilize the area and then shoot.

toronto ontario - dealt with 3 different dealers, unassociated, all had tan powder H, varying in strength but never strong enough :p

I live in socal (orange county) and its pretty hit and miss with tar. does anyone in socal get powder that you blow on to make into tar? (does that make sense?..) ahah

alot of the good quality stuff i get comes from long beach or HB, and thats brown chunky powder you blow on to form a ball of tar..

where I live we get the white.. I have rarly seen any brown shit up here... Heard of ppl having tar but I have never seen it...

Someone, or anyone from Beaufort, South Carolina or anywhere near here let me know how the heroin scene is down here. I just moved here from Atlanta so any word on how it is down here please let me know.

so what type of heroin was i most likely using when i wasn't using OC's before i got on 'done then bupe..
i live in new england and the H is tan and turns dark brown when water is added.. no need for any of that lemon juice shit. just add water, mix,filter,find a vein sterilize the area and then shoot.

#4 powder heroin from Colombia.

Toronto Ontario, it was greyish white powder from a phone dealer. Not too strong but was my 1st time in months, so i did get high :) (sniffing)

In Amsterdam The Netherlands, got the light brown to brown powder from dealers in the street. Used to get me high for a whole day then sleep for 12 hours, amazing! Went to a Rolling Stones concert and i vaguely remember it! Good days :) (smoking and sniffing)

In Cairo, Egypt, very light brown to very dark brown from phones dealers. Varying in quality. (smoking and sniffing)

In Madrid Spain, light brown powder sold in small balloons kept in street dealers mouths. Decent quality, but to be honest, back then anything would get me high, since this was before i start my long relationship with H

In L.A California, US Sticky tar through a friend, looking like Afghan opium. (Smoking)

My 7 cents :)

Last edited: