• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Different kinds of heroin

No, i dont believe that he was talking shit to you. I think that he was just talking shit on Tejas!

Are you on any of the social networking sites?... Facebook...Myspace?

Sry but I DESPISE those type of networking stes....I think they are pointless, rediculous, annoying, and a waste of time...

Take Myspace for example........an easy, quick way to explain what this website is, is to say it's a place where people can post information about there life and who they are and learn about others peoples lives and who they are...(ie...."single, married, 24, hobbies, fav. music, etc...on and on)

Well first off.....I dont give a shit about all that information about everyone else....and if I DID want to know, I would want to learn it the old fashioned way of "face-to-face communication...I know thats becoming obsolete, but when I learn about a girls life, id really prefer to be standing in front of her face so I can kiss her if I like what I hear. Also....if I don't give a shit about the details of everyone elses life...why the fuck would they care about my life???
Im pretty sure they dont for the most part...and this website is really just a place where people post information to keep people "updated" on whats going on in there lives, thinking that other people acually care, but the truth is, the other people are doing the exact same thing, hoping people are reading THERE information. Its just a big "information show".

Sry for ranting its just I really hate myspace and what it stands for....

...and dont get me started on how it sells everyones personal information to other companies for a profit....without even asking you first. Last time I checked that is bad business practice, and should be illegalized. but since everyone on myspace is too busy drooling over whether or not they get a new "friend request", they don't care if there personal info is being sold for a profit behind there back.....AHHHH!!!!....I need a break.

here in phoenix AZ all we get is mexican black tar. The quality is hit or miss, some of it is REALLY good as far as tar goes lol. Its usually the lighter brown powdery kind that you breath on to make it dark and ball it up. The stuff that isnt that great is cut with mexican candy and cocacola syrup, that CANNOT be good on your veins!

here in phoenix AZ all we get is mexican black tar. The quality is hit or miss, some of it is REALLY good as far as tar goes lol. Its usually the lighter brown powdery kind that you breath on to make it dark and ball it up. The stuff that isnt that great is cut with mexican candy and cocacola syrup, that CANNOT be good on your veins!

I have never seen tar that wasnt absolutely amazingly pure....if its still in tar form, where its sticky and black....then it is VERY pure and0.1 of it can fuck you up....atleast where I live...

I have NEVER seen heroin in tar form that wasnt awesome...and very pure.

I dont understand people who talk about tar being of poor quality....where I come from, tar IS pure. When opiumis covnerted to heroin, it can be made into PURE tar form.....this is what i get....any other tar is either fake, bullshit, or its true tar, mixed with other tarry shit to make it of low quality but still look like tar...but I have NEVER seen this happen before...no one would dare do this because soo many people shoot up the heroin, they would stop buying the "tar" cut with mexican candy or whatever.

i've gotten some stamp bags that were dark and it seemed like it would always stick to the bag.. I'm assuming this was tar? it was pretty darn strong

I was born in LA....but now live in SA TX....sad.....but we still get the BEST heroin ive ever heard of.

Thats fucking great man. And do you mean San Antonio? What a coincedence just today I met a girl who just moved from there haha

I have the vinegar smelled,we call it Thai white, I was so stupid enough to put it in a close container and nearly everything dissolved. Now there is only very little like a gum thing left. I don't IV. Any ideas?

Sry but I DESPISE those type of networking stes....I think they are pointless, rediculous, annoying, and a waste of time...

Take Myspace for example........an easy, quick way to explain what this website is, is to say it's a place where people can post information about there life and who they are and learn about others peoples lives and who they are...(ie...."single, married, 24, hobbies, fav. music, etc...on and on)

Well first off.....I dont give a shit about all that information about everyone else....and if I DID want to know, I would want to learn it the old fashioned way of "face-to-face communication...I know thats becoming obsolete, but when I learn about a girls life, id really prefer to be standing in front of her face so I can kiss her if I like what I hear. Also....if I don't give a shit about the details of everyone elses life...why the fuck would they care about my life???
Im pretty sure they dont for the most part...and this website is really just a place where people post information to keep people "updated" on whats going on in there lives, thinking that other people acually care, but the truth is, the other people are doing the exact same thing, hoping people are reading THERE information. Its just a big "information show".

Sry for ranting its just I really hate myspace and what it stands for....

...and dont get me started on how it sells everyones personal information to other companies for a profit....without even asking you first. Last time I checked that is bad business practice, and should be illegalized. but since everyone on myspace is too busy drooling over whether or not they get a new "friend request", they don't care if there personal info is being sold for a profit behind there back.....AHHHH!!!!....I need a break.

Lol ohkay ohkay. I have a myspace, but i dont use it. You're right about the information show. I use facebook. I know that its pretty much the same thing, but i like it b/c its a good way to keep in touch with old friends... any ways c/s

Using it to keep in touch with old friends is fine....thats what I THOUGHT it was actually for when the websites first came out....boy was I wrong.

You CAN keep in touch with old friends....but most people just use it as an "information show" like I said earlier. Im glad you dont do that....makes me like you even more.

But do you notice how I can ask you questions right here on BL(its not face to face but it IS personal communication) and find out more stuff about you?....I dont go to some random website, look up your name, and read about you like your a character in a novel, or a video game character....who I need to know your stats so I can see if I wanna use your character to play the game or not.

Instead of making another thread I figured I'd post my question here.

Where I'm from we only get the brown/tan powder, and I'm not quite sure how much to do. I'm a very experienced IV user when it comes to prescription medications, but I have no experience with Heroin IV. My question is, how much should I go for on my first shot? I presume the answers I'll get will be start very small to test the waters and such, but I'm not even quite sure how to measure H in a way where I'll know how much too much is.

Any insight would be helpful.

OK....it really just takes common sense...
If you truly know NOTHING and have NO clue as to how much to do.......

Take a TIIIIINY amount...soo small that you can barely see it....like a grain of sand(or maybe a couple grains of sand)....mix that with the water, and shoot it up....

...then, gauge how much to do in your next shot by how high you got from the first one...

...chances are your not gonna feel anything....so either have someone there with you to show you how much to do, or use common sense and just do a little bit so that you wont OD, but enough so that you know youll atleast feel soemthing.

I was just curious, I hear people talking about doing 10mg and such, and I was never privy to how they actually came up with that number. I assume just doing a % of the bag and whatnot. I think I'm just gonna take a cap, dump it out, cut it into 8 even lines and go from there. I assume I won't get much considering my opiate tolerance, but we'll see.

Thanks.

The problem with doing a % of "the bag" is that "the bag" could have ANY amount of heroin in it.

When I want heroin, I call my dealer, tell him how much money I wanna spend(i.e. $25, $60, $500, etc.) and then he puts all the heroin in a bag and sells it to me.

So, how would anyone know how much heroin is in your bag to tell you to do a certain percentage of it?

Cuz if you had a 1 ounce bag of heroin and they told you to do 10% of your bag....your a dead man.....understand?

Well, I did mention cap in my previous post, and we all know I don't have an ounce cap of H.

Besides, I'm not ignorant. I obviously wasn't saying "Oh, let me fill this spoon full and see if I get high." I guess I'm just used to things around here. Our dealers don't let you tell them how much you get, you either give them 10, 20, or 40 dollars, or you don't get any. Kinda shitty I know, guess I could have clarified it better.

Anyways, thanks again.

"cap" doesnt mean anything to me...I have no clue what that means....btw...on Bluelight, we try not to use local slang terms because other people wont know what your takling about...like now, Ive never heard the term "cap" before yet your treating me like I should know what it is.

.......therefore....NO...we all DONT know that you dont have an ounce of heroin in a cap.

For all I know a "cap" of heroin could mean an ounce of heroin where you live.

ANd ive used heroin for 4 years, 200 dollars a day IV,,,,I would know about heroin.....yet I still dont know what the word "cap" means to you.

I think caps are what they sell dope in DC in, there like 2x the price of the 10$ bags here in NY.

What we get here verys from a very dirty brown, to a very fine white. I usually get better results from the white shit, but it's always hit or miss. I don't really think you can judge your heroin based on purely the color of it, unless you get some shit thats like, purple, and then you know you just got ripped.

Im also from south texas. I have also never seen powdered H. Only tar but i cant imagine anything better. Just my two cents. Sucks cause i quit H and have trouble finding pharms.

^ i have ONLY seen powdered H lol.. tan powder that turns dark brown when you mix it with water, good shit too (im in new england) but haven't touched the stuff for years.
I've never seen tar in person, only pics online.