PDA

View Full Version : Fantasizing about a girl/guy that you barely know

K12
31-08-2010, 17:19
The other day I walked into a bar to get some food. I haven't been there in about four months. When I sat down, the female bartender was like "I remember you, you haven't been here in 4 months!" I'm thinking to myself, she sees countless dudes every day at the bar, I only saw her twice before, and she remembers that I was last in here 4 months ago? Now how the hell would she know? -- unless she thought about me from time to time and wondered when I would come back in? When she said it, it's not like she thought about it right on the spot, she just looked at me and said it w/o thinking (so she must have thought about it before).

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but it's hard to know what the opposit sex is thinking w/o paying close attention to very subtle hints/clues.

I think what most do is categorize individuals based on a number of factors and then think about them from time to time until they are happy with their current mate. I know I do this. This is why I am assuming that something like this is going on with the female bartender. Just my $.02 Peace

PS - I've fantasized about her [the bartender] from time to time as well, which is why I think I caught her fantasizing about me too and it's a little strange.

badandwicked
31-08-2010, 17:29
When she said it, it's not like she thought about it right on the spot, she just looked at me and said it w/o thinking (so she must have thought about it before).

She might even have been gripped by that 'oh shit, weird stalker guy's back..' feeling of dread when she saw you. Like you say, its really hard to tell what the other sex is thinking.

kennedy
31-08-2010, 17:42
She might even have been gripped by that 'oh shit, weird stalker guy's back..' feeling of dread when she saw you. Like you say, its really hard to tell what the other sex is thinking.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe u just have a unique look about u - something that stands apart from others that she would remember. Maybe u are the only one who orders that particular peanut butter and bacon sandwich. Who knows! Bartenders (in general) also have extraordinary memories. It is what makes them good at their jobs. When you remember little things about people it tickles them pink and then you get more tips. I know, because I am a bartender! :))

Noodle
31-08-2010, 20:02
She is probably working her tip.

You are the tip.

ChickenScratch
31-08-2010, 20:25
You are the tip.

just the tip?

but yea, i never hit on bartenders unless they tell me they want it. i mean, i'm married so i don't hit on bartenders anymore but you get what i'm saying.

as for fantiscizing about someone you don't know??? c'mon bro, do you have a cock? you've never beat it to thoughts of the blonde you see jiggling her tit's on the tread mill?? i know i have.

Asclepius
31-08-2010, 20:32
LMAO =D

True there is no way of decoding anyones intentions-esp women!

BTW its SOooo hot when guys openly discuss this stuff-Think I'l be the 'weird stalker' lurking round this Thread! ;)

Asclepius
31-08-2010, 20:37
just the tip?

but yea, i never hit on bartenders unless they tell me they want it. i mean, i'm married so i don't hit on bartenders anymore but you get what i'm saying.

as for fantiscizing about someone you don't know??? c'mon bro, do you have a cock? you've never beat it to thoughts of the blonde you see jiggling her tit's on the tread mill?? i know i have.
Jiggling Tits on Treadmil----Got a literal Image of that!

OWWWWeeee! Sore! :O

K12
31-08-2010, 20:40
just the tip?

:D lol i probably fantasize about every single hot chick i see out in public. maybe i'll see tiger woods at my sex addiction class.

i guess it's just weird. i know it's a female bartender and it's her job to flirt for a big tip, but logically, to me anyway, it just doesn't add up. if i were a bartender i know damn well i'd remember every single hot chick that comes back, but i would not be able to remember a hot chick 4 or 5 months later i only saw TWICE! and then be able to tell the chick point blank upon seeing her again WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT IT "yo, i remember you, you were in here 5 months ago..." ------- unless i fantasized about her now and then. there is just no way, unless the female bartender is a friggin cyborg.

Noodle
31-08-2010, 21:09
You haven't been a bartender? It really isn't that hard to remember faces.

:)

ChickenScratch
31-08-2010, 21:13
maybe she had you mistaken for someone else?

only one way to find out. just come out with it.

you should go into the bar and say something along the lines of this:

"hey, you know what? i came here just because of you. i've actually been thinking about you, not only thinking but even talking with the dorks on the internet drug board about you. the last time i was in here, you remembered me. and i just have to know - did you remember me because it's your job or was it something else? because i'm honestly extremely intrigued by you and i'd love to get to know you better"

something like that should work, the worst that happens is she laughs in your face and tells you the only reason she remembers you is that her and the waitresses play a game where they guess what dude has the smallest cock in the bar and you happened to win the day you were in there.

and if that's the case you should whip your dick out, slap it on the bar, throw a nickel at her and walk out.

oh - and i was just kidding about the whole tell her about talking about her with all us dorks part.

K12
31-08-2010, 21:15
You haven't been a bartender? It really isn't that hard to remember faces.

i mean remember a face 5 months later and point black w/o thinking be able to tell them, "yo, i remember you you were in here 5 months ago..." either she's a genius or something weird is going on.

seriously tho, it's kind of weird really, that a female is fantasizing about me (if this is true). i feel, awkward in a way, like it's MY JOB TO DO THIS and just don't get it.

Tootsie
31-08-2010, 21:19
i mean remember a face 5 months later and point black w/o thinking be able to tell them, "yo, i remember you you were in here 5 months ago..." either she's a genius or something weird is going on.

Or she just has a good memory?

I remember people I've met years ago, doesn't mean I wanna fuck them. I think you're getting wayyyyy ahead of yourself here.

K12
31-08-2010, 21:26
Or she just has a good memory?

I remember people I've met years ago, doesn't mean I wanna fuck them. I think you're getting wayyyyy ahead of yourself here.

actually, i don't think so. she is a bartender. she probably sees a hundred faces a day at work sitting at the bar. to be able to categorize them all like this after 5 months is quite a feat, really.

Noodle
31-08-2010, 21:29
It's her job--as a good bartender--to remember faces.

Are you a good tipper? People in service always encode good tippers to long-term memory.

ChickenScratch
31-08-2010, 21:33
quit killing the guys spirit.

k12, you're an awesome person that most women fantasize about. i bet there are like 50 women fingerblasting themselves to the thought of you right now. go directly to the bar and slay the pussy champ.

Tootsie
31-08-2010, 21:37
Either way, you're over analyzing the fuck out of one comment she made. There's only one way to find out.

badandwicked
31-08-2010, 21:57
^ you get used to it from the OP. Each week he posts about a different woman wanting him in some secret hidden subtle way.

Noodle
31-08-2010, 22:03
Variations on the shtick are okay, with pauses enough to make us feel he may be sincere, in my opinion.

dipitch
31-08-2010, 22:45
It could be anything....maybe she has a goood brain, remembering stuff really well or maybe she had a ruff day and you were nice to her or joked (or whatever) and made her day.

Im one of those who remember stupid, really silly little details, where everybody is like"what are you talking about, who cares"

I'm like "Oh, you know two years ago, when we where there and I wore the black bracelett with the blue shoes and you had a bad headache?"

Next time when that's happening you can go "Oh, wow, you remeber?"
Then she/he will tell you why.

kennedy
31-08-2010, 23:50
OMG this thread is cracking me up because I've so been here seen this heard this and dealt with this LOL!!!! K12 go ahead and ask her out but don't be too surprised if she says no. Do u realize how often bartenders get hit on? Like ALL the time!!!!

K12
01-09-2010, 16:08
OMG this thread is cracking me up because I've so been here seen this heard this and dealt with this LOL!!!! K12 go ahead and ask her out but don't be too surprised if she says no. Do u realize how often bartenders get hit on? Like ALL the time!!!!

i have to be honest, this thread is cracking me up too, lol. i think this is the funniest thing... basically all everyone has done in this thread is talk about how bartenders get hit on all the time and remember faces, lol. adressing the 'logical' aspect of the thread seems totally foreign to everyone here, lol. it's hysterical imo. total "herd" mentality.

wtblife
01-09-2010, 17:35
I do it constantly, even about people I have never even met, but only seen pics of and heard about. These are just guys that sound like or are kind of my ideal personality while being total babes.

I had a dream about this one guy that I hooked up with dex a few times and we went to school together, I dreamed he was like my boyfriend or something and it made me realize how much I desire love. It was really weird though cause I hadn't seen this guy in like 2 years and forgot he existed.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but it's hard to know what the opposit sex is thinking w/o paying close attention to very subtle hints/clues.

Try being gay for a day haha. Paying attention to subtle things like that is what we do.

K12
01-09-2010, 20:02
Try being gay for a day haha. Paying attention to subtle things like that is what we do.

Paying attention to subtle things implies homosexuality? Where did you come up with this? There must be a lot of gay detectives in law enforcement, lol.

wtblife
01-09-2010, 20:44
I wasn't saying it implies homosexuality lmao. I was just saying that is how our gaydar works.

thujone
01-09-2010, 21:42
Either way, you're over analyzing the fuck out of one comment she made. There's only one way to find out.

yeah, it always trips me out how bluelighters tend to skip the obvious line of reasoning and ask bluelight instead just asking the person in question what they want to know. clearly, the internet is not helping people socialize in as healthy a way as facebook and google imagine it does.

ChickenScratch
01-09-2010, 21:54
yeah, it always trips me out how bluelighters tend to skip the obvious line of reasoning and ask bluelight instead just asking the person in question what they want to know. clearly, the internet is not helping people socialize in as healthy a way as facebook and google imagine it does.

dude, it's a discussion board. a discussion board is for discussions.

anonymity can be a good thing.

1 + 1 = 2

thujone
01-09-2010, 22:17
i'm not saying it's bad to get a second opinion on things, i'm just saying it's bad to get on the internet and start discussions about arbitrary topics that could have been resolved on the spot with a simple "hey, how did you remember me after all this time?" now if the OP had actually done that then decided to start a discussion about her response it would be a totally different story.

ChickenScratch
01-09-2010, 22:22
i'm not saying it's bad to get a second opinion on things, i'm just saying it's bad to get on the internet and start discussions about arbitrary topics that could have been resolved on the spot with a simple "hey, how did you remember me after all this time?" now if the OP had actually done that then decided to start a discussion about her response it would be a totally different story.

i like how you're currently over analyzing what should and shouldn't be posted on the internet.

hyroller
02-09-2010, 02:55
best giggle I've had in ages, reading this :D

so, ask her out, K12. you know she wants you, so why hold back?

;)

I fantasise about lots of people I barely know.... the power of deliberate thought/intent can be a strong force indeed!

Don Quixote
02-09-2010, 04:23
i like how you're currently over analyzing what should and shouldn't be posted on the internet.

fkn A:
this discussion topic is too low-brow for the tastes. Here are some reasons i thought up to support my opinion (entailing discussion)....
/sarcasm.

a- she remembered you
b- she didn't remember you and this was a rehearsed beginning to a tip-talk.
c- you looked cashed up or drunk, see b)
d- the list continues.

but i have had those odd moments where you look into someone's eyes you've been fantasizing for a while, and you get a different kind of feeling back. But then that's probably me just being horny. ;)

PriestTheyCalledHim
03-09-2010, 13:01
It's fine to fantasize about sex with strangers. I've done this thousands of times and sometimes I have the very rare hook up or one night stand.

I don't read too much into compliments by strangers in stores or places where someone is trying to sell something or you buy something from someone.

When I was in college my friend lived near a chain bookstore and we'd go there to look at books and drink mocha at the cafe on weekends. There was a woman that worked there and we became friends with her and my friend would do things like very heavily flirt with her like wink at her and blow her kisses and do stuff like that.

About a year later she was taking college classes with me. I asked her about how she felt when our mutual friend did that, and she said how it really freaked her out and she was just being friendly and had zero intentions of dating him or anything at all.