(answered) New forums needed

TheCrackFairy

Greenlighter
This is 1 of the main drug forums on the internet and has as much traffic as drugs-forum.com so I think its about time an opioids section was added because opioid threads don't belong in the other drugs forum. Also a phenethylamine forum would be good too.

This comes up fairly often, like every few months. There have been discussions and polls. The sizable minority that would like OD split does not get a split every time so far. Perhaps the reason is that a good portion of OD members are polydrug users with an interest in multiple types of drugs.

A previous discussion about splitting OD resulted in tags so that people can better find threads within one's interests or avoid threads on topics that do not interest them.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, many people disagree with you. (the OP; not Enki. ;)) that's why the compromise of adding prefixes to each thread title is used in Other Drugs. please read this: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=475869

there was a massive megathread on this subject with a poll, but i'm afraid i can't find it right now.

we've no plans for any more forums at this time. :)