Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-MeO-DALT - 2nd & 3rd try - We have liftoff

bignerdnine

Bluelighter
My first time was smoking 5-MeO-DALT and I wasn't pleased with the horrific taste. I have the pure white very fluffy crystals.

ROA: Insuffilation and smoked.

Not long ago ate a reasonable meal. It could have an effect on the potency I think. Insuffilate 25 mg. No burn. Chemical taste in drip is minor. 25mg isn't a lot.

+45
Feel almost nothing

+1 hour
Dont really want to smoke again but don't want to wait and hour on another line to or oral dose to take effect. Smoke 20 mg. Had to wipe my tongue with a towel. Just so horrible tasting.

+1h 10 minutes
Oh my. Found the euphoria. Nice waves of feel good in body. Feels so good to slowly say "Ohhhh god!" or just "umm". Feel it vibrate in my head. It would be impossible to pull off faking being straight at this point. Pretty smashed.

Lose track of time. I had started the chrono on my watch and totally forgot about it. I'm up the next morning. I feel really tired and maybe a bit down and irritable like I'm having a bad day. Not sure if this has effected my mood or I'm just having a bad day. It's minor but does make me easily annoyed. I won't pin this on 5-MeO-DALT until more experienced with the drug.

Try No. 3.

This is my wifes experience not mine.

10:30 AM wife seems very interested in trying the "white stuff" again. 8) I advise her that since it might effect sleep that she should try it right now. She agrees. She had just had a big breakfast... again food may be a factor in dosing. I want to test this more later. She has tried 25 mg and didn't get much from it oral but it was in a capsule and again not long after a meal. We agree to bump this up a notch. Fresh squeezed OJ is prepared and 65 mg +-2mg is added. Seems to dissolve without much prompting. It was hoped the OJ woudl help mask the taste. It did not.

11:00 am
She complains of jitters and says she is starting to feel something

11:10 am
She says she if feeling really good and can tell it's still going up. She's happy.

11:30 am
She is stoned, a little incoherent and in great but very intoxicated spirits. She is demanding sex. She has definitely left the launch pad heading for mars. I'm actually in a raid with my online game and cant really pleasure her at the moment. She has no issue with "taking things into her own hands" so to speak. She is usually very shy about masturbation. Today is not one of those times. Only takes a minute and she is a pile of quivering post-orgasm. She usually doesnt enjoy foul language but while masturbating she dropped quite a few f-bombs.

2:00 pm
She's still high but having some minor nausea that seems to pass quickly. We have a picture of birds in flight in out bathroom and she commented with a giggle that they seemed to be flying although she knew they weren't. She didn't mention any color changes.

3:00 pm
I can tell she is well past peak but she is still a ways from baseline. She still feels drunk / high. She stumbled her way off the couch in my home office to our bed room and is sleeping. I've checked on her several times but she just mumbles and smiles a lot.

I think this is pretty much it since she's coasting to baseline. I'll edit this report if she notices any negative after effects. I also would like to try an oral dose when we have not had food for more than 4 hours. Not sure if it will have an effect on the dosage potency or any nausea component. We'll see.

Summery

I wish we both had some experience with MDMA in order to make a comparison. Sadly we dont. I think at the right oral dose, this is a very nice high. Dissolved in OJ seems to have a faster onset and perhaps stronger come up than in capsule. A couple of experiences isn't nearly enough to make pat statements though. YMMV. I hope this was of use to someone.

Wow. I feel like I need a cigarette after your wife's report. And I don't even smoke. When you two experience MDMA together, it's going to blow your mind! This was a solid double report. Double report! What does it mean?!

So these experiences are separate? Are you and your wife going to try it again together?

yes i agree if you think the DALT is good, wait until you try MDMA.

im glad to see another positive 5meodalt report.. the drug does have alot of potential.

gives nice euphoria and (some)visuals.

So these experiences are separate? Are you and your wife going to try it again together?

Yes they are separate. I did the insuffilation and then smoke several nights ago and she wasn't on anything. Then she did the oral dose and I did nothing this past Sunday morning. When very inexperienced with something like this I felt it better if one of us was sober. At least until we get a grip on the right dose for us.

I look forward to trying MDMA with her. We have never tried it and honestly no way of obtaining. Someday maybe.

As a followup, the next day she did complain of bloat / gas issues. Perhaps unrelated. I've not had that issue yet but I've also not taken as high an oral dose as her. Next time I'm in the mood for 5-MeO-DALT I'll try a high oral dose and see what happens. It took 7 hours for her to feel ok to drive a car after her 65mg oral dose. It's possible dosing something else would have cut that down and made her more alert but I don't know what would and we have only 5-MeO-DALT and a couple JWH's. No uppers of any kind.

She did comment later that 5-MeO-DALT makes her horny but that smoking jwh-250 does this even more.

And yes we have plans to do 5-MeO-DALT together in oral doses. Not sure when but I tend to wait till we have a weekend of nothing better to do first. It's also a good idea to wait for the bites, scratches and bruises to heal a bit too. :)

Last edited:
This makes me want to get some DALT even more. Having read mixed reports may have to give it my own go.

Nice Report:)

You played a computer game instead of a very blatant offer of sex...? Probably quite amazing sex by the way she went for it on her own? /shrugs.

You played a computer game instead of a very blatant offer of sex...? Probably quite amazing sex by the way she went for it on her own? /shrugs.

Well i just landed from .3g of this substance. amazing stuff and amazingly horny and hungry
next i do it with my GF!

Well i just landed from .3g of this substance. amazing stuff and amazingly horny and hungry
next i do it with my GF!

300mg!? What route of administration did you take? That seems like a crazy high dose, especially for the oral route...

300mg!? What route of administration did you take? That seems like a crazy high dose, especially for the oral route...

Wrapped in a risla
Tripped full on with visuals and massive euphoria for 5 hours which then ended suddenly. Bumped up with some canabis during the last hour. Was sick a couple of times which didn't bother me apoart from the awful taste of the stuff

Will do slightly less next time

I find this stuff very interesting but due to it's nature, I wouldn't recommend it to someone new to psychedelics. I find the come up to be quite rough, which could put a lot of people in a bad mind set. After the first hour or so, it seems to get much more pleasant. It also makes me feel conflicted, for lack of a better word. You can love it and hate it at the same time. You feel hot and cold at the same time. It's strange stuff for sure, but I usually enjoy it.

I've had a little 2 week (binge?) on the stuff with 2 day breaks and 2 days on it, and haven't noticed any reduction in tolerance or effects. Christmas break is my annual binge month, haha.

I tried vaping, oral, sublingual, and insufflation. I found that my sweet spot (and I'm very experienced with psychedelics) is a nice big cap of around 80-100mg (YMMV!) making sure to cut up the little clumps well and maybe vape a little or hit a little line during the peak.

Hits hard and strong, music is orgasmic, and I've yet to have a single side effect, other than the glorious munchies :). I also started a piracetam regimen and now if I dose the day after my trip and smoke/vape some good bud I get a little flashback. Smoking the dalt on the peak is an amazing tryptamine rush and it's so intense that it's hard to not drop the bulb sometimes. I once hit a tiny bit of sativa and it sent me to a new level in my trip. Definitely not at all unpleasant, lol.

Doesn't dilate my pupils at all post-peak, and I get *MAD* nystagmus that exceed MDMA and meph or methylone. My eyes flutter in every conceivable direction when I'm peaking and listening to something trippy like Prefuse 73, feels phantasmagasmic. I luff eye wiggles! Good stuff in my book. Very versatile and a great relaxing psychedelic for a night in or even out and about.

Think it's still legal
can get it from uk vendor

The munchies on it are very strange and can't be sated. I was hungry for hours despite eating loads. Enjoyed the trip though

next stop/// AMT

Please, do not take over 100mg of this substance.
"the first-recorded 5-MeO-DALT overdose occurred when a Floridian user accidentally ingested 225 mg (more than 11 times the maximum dose Shulgin tested) in the midst of Hurricane Jeanne."

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=5-MeO-DALT#History_of_5-MeO-DALT
Stupid high doses in here makes me question the chemical. 50-70mgs is the MAX ANYONE should ever take. 30mgs for ME is Plenty, and anything over 50mgs sounds uncomfortable. 300mgs just sounds like a trip to er. Be safer