• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5 Hour Energy after doing MDMA

Izzdann

Bluelighter
So last week I took a few White Rhino's about 230am ...Had to work at 11am ..about 330 I took a Blue Maserati ...I rolled longer than I have in a very long time off those. I finally came down around 730am ...But still had that crack out feeling when I had to go to work ( got zero sleep ). Vision was blurry I probably looked like I had a rough night to my fellow employees. So I decided to try a 5 hour energy for the first time. After about 30 minutes of taking it I guess it kicked in. I honestly felt great after that, felt like I slept and the cracked out feeling went away. Has anyone else ever tried one after having a rough night from rolling? If so i'd like to know if you felt as good as I did.

I never had this problem. Every time I did E I was fortunate enough too get a "after glow" and just be feeling good and energised for the rest of the day even through the next night.

But as for being cracked out, when Id go too work coming down off roxys, those 5 hour things never helped me. Redbull sugar free was the key for me.

Why dont you just save the heavy rolling for a night when you dont have work? Losing your job because you go into work still high isnt really worth it. Im not sure where you work but if you had an accident (even if not your fault) and you had blood works done on you - the shit would hit the fan.

Those energy drinks are vitamins + caffeine so you will get a boost until the caffeine wears off.

Why dont you just save the heavy rolling for a night when you dont have work? Losing your job because you go into work still high isnt really worth it. Im not sure where you work but if you had an accident (even if not your fault) and you had blood works done on you - the shit would hit the fan.

spot on.

Ooooh...yeah baby. It's not worth losing a job. Get high on your day off - just chill....

Drugs are for friday nights and saturday nights. Sunday-Thursday are good chill on the back porch and have a beer as the sun sets days.

When coming down from stimulants I used to like going to a cafe in the morning after being up all night and having a coffee to add another kick. If you need to work the next day I suppose it could be helpful, otherwise sleep is probably the best answer :)

Caffeine in the morning after a night of rolling helps me too, but the crash afterward is not worth it, imo. I can't last through a whole shift of work before the need to sleep kicks in again. I have not tried a 5 hour energy for this, however, though I expect the results to be the same. My preference is to sleep as much as possible if I have to work the next day.

Splinters Thoughts (With Master Splinter)

Im usually an ugly mess after a long night of ravin and of eatin 4+ beanz.

My eyes are racooned, My pupils are all buggin in and out, Im sweaty and smell like...nasty. If the pills are methy I feel strung out and like on bad coke. Plus I cant usually even focus my memory for more than a 15 min cache. (I just keep forgtiin things over and over)

Plus I cant even look people in the eyes and feel guilty as hell. I dont feel like the same person at all and everyone around me knows that I even know that im dfferent then I had been before I even rolled. I basically obviously look like ive done drugs and all I want is to fuckin sleep or die or take more durgs.

So if you are settled with goin into work feelin like that then I think your fine. Some people can hide it better than I can for some reason..

i've had some good experience with this. it definitely gives you a solid boost for your post-roll plans if there's no sleep in your near future.

my goal was to sleep, but I didn't expect the roll to last that long ...yes yes i know don't do it when you gotta work ..I've learned from that mistake ..but thats not really on topic with what I wrote ..just wondering if this has been a life saver for those people that decided to roll on a night they had to work ..im sure im not the only one out there who had done this ..was just trying to get other peoples experiences with that the day after ..but thank for the advice :)

I rolled for a concert then had a few beers and a 5 hour energy on the comedown. Slept like a baby that night.=D