Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Legal E? worst expirence of my life!!!

Jake.K

Greenlighter
anyone here know anything about "Legal E"? I took

im not sure what happened, but to put it shortly- i was in my driveway,alone, every muscle in my body was locked up, i thought i was dying and couldnt move my arms enough to get my phone out of my pocket or open my mouth to yell. Most terrifying thing ive ever felt. when i was finally able to get help, they checked my blood pressure and it was at like 220/130!! And this was after i had calmed down a lot and i didnt feel like i was exploding from withing anymore.
With my blood pressure and heart rate as high as they were im surprised im still alive. I cant believe they sell this shit OTC!

oh, and my buddy who took it with me went home and fell asleep and slept all night while i was going though all of this. WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
no kidding, that shit made cocaine feel like sugar in comparison. im all for drug legalization, but they should ban that stuff! And the reason i turned to legal e is because ive taken real rolls at least 3 times and never felt much of anything(most likely bunk pills). i just want a nice pleasant roll, but all i cant seem to find it :(

damn dude glad yo see your still with us. what is that shit anyway? never heard of it.

thats what im trying to find out... all i have is the package, and it dosent list any chemicals. Through the research i have done it looks like it was either methylone or mephedrone

yes but those are the same ones that are sold in the UK.
i remember i looked at them ebfore, i herd they were Butylone.
did you not notice prices in pounds and dollars?

I've heard that a lot of those "legal e"s are piperazines, which for a few people have effects similar to MDMA... but for most people just give a shittttttty time like you experienced. Sorry about that, bro.

You more than likely had a bad reaction to butylone......I know exactly which ones you are talking about...I'm in the us...they used to be in head shops alot..butylone was fantastic once, and the other time I was having heart palpatations and felt that my body was "in trouble". If you took some copycat version of what I'm thinking than who knows :(

This is the very reason why there are laws that make some drugs illegal. Some people fail to take responsibility for researching the drugs they take. And when they have disastrous results, they rely on the health care system to take care of them. Bluelight is a great resource for educating yourself about recreational drug use and harm reduction. At least do some research on here before taking a new substance.

man legal pills suck!!!! AS do otc,perscriptions u name it.. .They're all so fucked up and bad for u and like mad pills they throw at u in da looney bin require mad blood work n checks cause they fukin kill yo ass quick, compared to dat e pills seem good as hell like candy even lol anything regulated by da government prolly wanna kill yo ass

The problem with these 'legal' pills is the manufacturers very rarely state the ingredients clearly - they hide behind words like 'keytones' or 'natural' but usually they are just random RC's.

The problem with these 'legal' pills is the manufacturers very rarely state the ingredients clearly - they hide behind words like 'keytones' or 'natural' but usually they are just random RC's.

Yup. That's why they should decriminalize MDMA (at minimum) and let people enjoy the king of all empathogen/entactogens instead of eating random ass RCs. I can dream can't I?

I very much doubt it was mephedrone... it sounds like ketamin to me.

I very much doubt it was ketamine, as ketamine is definitely illegal in the U.S. and won't have much of an effect if swallowed in a pill.

OP, that really sucks, but now you know why a lot of us stay away from "legal E." Most of it is complete bullshit.