• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

passing out while rolling

TheRollingSunshine

Greenlighter
some of my freinds do those tricks when u roll so u will pass out and i always wanted to try it cuz they said it felt amazing but other people say its really dangerous so should i do it or not?

Passing out is never a good sign. 8( If you value your health, I recommend against it.

I'm sure breaking your arm on E would feel wonderful, but you'd have a lot of hard questions to answer in the morning... 8)

Passing out is never a good sign. 8( If you value your health, I recommend against it.

I'm sure breaking your arm on E would feel wonderful, but you'd have a lot of hard questions to answer in the morning... 8)

:D ahaha

Man, you post some brillant things.

Making yourself pass out while rolling deprives your brain of oxygen for a long enough time to make your body go into panic mode. It might not hurt you in the long run, but it's probably not a good idea.

Doing so reminds me of someone with epilepsy inducing a seizure, a person with a pacemaker running by a large magnet, or going to your friend with no medical background to perform a chiropractic adjustment. It's a thrill because it is/feels so dangerous, and might feel good for a split second...

RGB always knows what to say.