• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

So Today I Just Got My.

Wolfy90

Bluelighter
Mephedrone gram in the mail, now I am curious to ask as if I take the substance which is a good starting dose? Like 200 mgs? And also what effect will it have on Ecstasy after I use it? I dont plan on using the meph then using e but I want to know for later down the road like will MDMA loose its effect due to the use of meph or am I safe to use it with no worry?

Thoughts, suggestions and ideas are appericated.

And noted here the stuff I got in the mail smells a tad sour and has a more powdery look to it.

wolfy, all the meph i have done was cryrtaline, 100 mg up the nose will sort you, cant comment on the e im affraid

Contact AylaV. Shes a mod on this page and I know is experienced with mephedrone. Try sending her a PM she's nice and always willing to help. :)

Ive talked ro her quite a bit about it. And from what she told me, you need to split that gram up between you and a friend. Also be careful that you don't take too much because you could end up with vascular constriction (your arms and legs will turn blue do to lack of blood flow)
From what I hear, people often make the move from MDMA to meow meow because of the fact that it gives a high very similar to MDMA when you first use it. Meaning it gives them that magic that everyone talks about and loves so much. :)

Last edited:
My first-time dose was 200mg and it was not a mind-blowing high, although it was still extremely enjoyable. I am thinking that 300mg as a starting dose would have been better.

Didn't snort at all, I didn't feel the need.

My first-time dose was 200mg and it was not a mind-blowing high, although it was still extremely enjoyable. I am thinking that 300mg as a starting dose would have been better.

Didn't snort at all, I didn't feel the need.

Did you feel the need to redose?

I have pill capsules which I will use now my ? is should I wait till im at a club to do this or try it at home or?

Did you feel the need to redose?

No, but apparently oral administration makes you feel less inclined to redose, compared to insufflating. I only took an oral dose, so that may be why I never felt the need to redose. However, many reports on mephedrone say it's very addictive, so don't take my experience as the norm.

lol off-topic, but when i read the subject line, I thought it was "So Today I Just Got My Period" and i was like "why is this in ED?"

watch out man meph can be extremely addicting expecially if you start snorting it, i say stick to MDMA