• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone had a 3sum while rollin?

Cpaige86

Bluelighter
A really weird question, but I'm just curious 2 know if any of u have had a 3sum while rollin and what ur experience was like? My hubby and I have had them be4, sober, with other guys( once with another girl) but not while rollin and I've been considering it. I kinda think it would b fun, so any input and stories guys? and thanks a bunch!!:)

I think it would awesome to have a threesome while rolling. I only had one threesome and that was when I lost my virginity :) lol. I was drinking with some girls, and me and my friend were like the only two "real guys" there. Anyways one of these girls were like "we should have a one night stand" to me. I wasn't dating at the time so I'm like sure. Then her friend comes and sits with is, she kept flirting with me while I sitting with my "one night stand". She didn't seem to mind. Fastforward like two hours, were like sorta drunk. Next thing my "one night stand" is like you two should fuck. I laughed like it was a joke a agreed, next thing I know they pull down my pants and my "one night stand" friend is giving me head. Blah blah blah then were all fucking. It would be even more awesome if I was rolling instead of drunk. But that's my only threesome experince I've had.

Not had it, but it's coming up soon! Probably w/in a couple weeks, will make sure to report...

We would love to. Wife is bi and we've had lot's of experiences sober--we were in the "lifestyle".

She totally wants to be with a chick while rolling, but finding someone just seems impossible...

We would love to. Wife is bi and we've had lot's of experiences sober--we were in the "lifestyle".

She totally wants to be with a chick while rolling, but finding someone just seems impossible...

You're kidding, right? MDMA is a better panty solvent than tequila!

Rolling group sex is fun and much more low-key than sober. Stress levels are low and there's no "push" to get things done. My GF and I always roll together (we did last night! WOOT!), but we often end up with someone fun when we do it with other people. We just go in with no expectations outside of ourselves and someone usually wants to play. :D

^nope, not kidding! the people we knew that are in the lifestyle are very much against any kind of drug use and we can't really place a personal ad in craigslist or somewhere mentioning drugs. We're getting a suite in Vegas in January if there are any single bi girls that want to party! ha ha! (or friday sept. 3rd if you want to come to our place! ;)

Believe it or not, i lost my virginity in a 3 some on e. My friend and his girl were a freaky couple to say the least and asked if I'd join them one night while we were rolling. It was when I was 19 in college and I must say it's one of those sexual experiences I still fantasize about today. She was HOT with an incredible body and open to EVERYTHING, so for a first time it was great...inhibitions were way down, but I'd say it was still a bit much to take.

That being said, I would offer one piece of advice...don't get rolling too hard because a) you won't remember it as much b) it may dull your senses a bit (especially for the guys)

"^ sounds like sumone was a lil to bashfull"

Well...ecstasy obviously intensifies feelings and to have a girl with a perfect 10 body just drop her clothes completely in front of you while her boyfriend is right next to you could cause some bashfulness...lol Not to mention having a double team, anal sex, a double blowjob and facial on the night you lose your virginity while rolling face...it was great but I think I would appreciate it more today is all.

That's ^ how I lost my virginity...that was my first impression of sex. I think it's safe to say it's pretty much downhill from there for most people.

my asshole friends i roll with have 4-somes ..I had a rolling party at my house a few months ago ..I went up to the store I came back the 4 of them were having sex on my floor ..assholes

I would love to have a group experiance while rolling. my SO and I would prolly be in "the lifestyle" but in our area all the people in it are 15+ years our seniors and most are overweight. gotta have an attraction, ya know?

as far as the random group encounters go, we find it almost impossible to find a female that likes us both or a couple where attraction is mutual (cute girl but ugly guy or vice versa).

ah well. my whole state sucks.

Last edited:
my asshole friends i roll with have 4-somes ..I had a rolling party at my house a few months ago ..I went up to the store I came back the 4 of them were having sex on my floor ..assholes

So they're making you the 5th wheel then? I would be pretty bothered if someone started fucking in front of me while I was on e. I'm extremely considerate while I'm rolling, so if I felt the need to, I would ask everyone if it was ok, but would honestly prefer privacy.

I would really like that. Maybe a guy who can get hard while rolling or perhaps a girl with a talented tongue.

My bf and I have talked about having a threesome. It's not that the idea isn't appealing, it is on some level and we'd certainly have our pick of pretty much whatever partner we wanted, not be conceited, we are both fit, attractive and young. It always comes back to the same thing: we wouldn't want anything clouding the purity of our love. Making love is so many different things, physical & emotional bonding, an extension of your love. So, the problem (or not depending on how you think of it) is that we don't want to share that with someone who doesn't mean to us what we do to each other. There isn't going to be anyone else who will mean that to either. <3

I agree with a lot of what's been said here. My G/F and I roll a few times a month and we end up at strip clubs a lot. We have had a couple strippers ask us if we are into threesomes and it's crossed my mind. What I don't get is how much attention she gets during a lap dance compared to how much more inhibited they are with a guy.