PDA

View Full Version : difference between meth and molly?

blazer24
06-08-2010, 06:29
i got a question how could you tell the difference if you snorted methamphetamine as compared to snorting molly? like the burn wise, high wise im just curious as to seeing if they would have same effects?also not to mention u have to use almost in same dose range as each other .1 etc. im just a really curious person.

fryingsquirrel
06-08-2010, 07:52
If you want to tell everyone you know you love them it's molly.

If you want to sodomize a stripper it's meth.

k.kat
06-08-2010, 10:32
i got a question how could you tell the difference if you snorted meth as compared to snorting molly? like the burn wise, high wise im just curious as to seeing if they would have same effects?also not to mention u have to use almost in same dose range as each other .1 etc. im just a really curious person.

Meth is short for methadone - the heroin substitute
do you not mean
meph which is short for mephedrone

KushPurpsHaze
06-08-2010, 10:47
%100 different.

if you snort is and it feels like a milling razor blades in ur nose its meth.

toolazy89
06-08-2010, 11:11
The main difference between the two is that pills can be limited, meth is very hard to controll, huge difference between them. Go for the pills

LonE1
06-08-2010, 11:49

LMAO hahaha that made my night

Fryingsquirrel your posts are great, just thought id let you know that. I can only hope to get posts of your quality =D

Vader
06-08-2010, 12:16
Meth is short for methadone - the heroin substitute
do you not mean
meph which is short for mephedrone
No.
Meth is short for methamphetamine. The powerful psychostimulant.

blazer24
06-08-2010, 14:50
thanks everyone u have been great help and plus i got a few laughs outt of it sodomize a stripper hahahahaha sounds legit!! i gotta get to raping now jp

k.kat
07-08-2010, 14:11
No.
Meth is short for methamphetamine. The powerful psychostimulant.

yeah, i was just starting to think maybe it was methamphetamine
but people do call methadone meth too,

Violenza666
07-08-2010, 19:54

Best description ever!! hahahaha

Keif' Richards
08-08-2010, 22:21
Flying Squirrel... That's a super analogy if I've ever heard one. I laughed long and hard when I heard that one. I'd love to respond but I doubt I can cover it that well.

Violenza666
09-08-2010, 00:57
thanks everyone u have been great help and plus i got a few laughs outt of it sodomize a stripper hahahahaha sounds legit!! i gotta get to raping now jp

Breaks out in song:
It starts with an R ends with an E and has AP in the middle, it's rape rape rape and it's great great great... we get them while they're little!

junkie skumbag
15-08-2010, 19:34
im asuming you talking about METHampehdamine its pritty harsh but bareable...MDMA IS THE FUCKING WORST TO RAIL I HAD HALF A PILL NEVER BEEN IN SOO MUCH PAIN IN MY LIFE BUT IT WAS GOOD PAIN WEIRD...