• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone else have discolored nipples after a roll?

PB3

Greenlighter
My boyfriend and I have noticed that after almost every roll, no matter what I did during the trip, my nipples are way darker than normal. I figured that it was from lots of stimulation during sex. Even after we rave and haven't gotten sexual, I seem to have a noticeably darker shade of nipples. I just think it's kind of funny. If anything, I'd expect them to have a more washed out color after a long night. Does this happen to anyone else? Girls and guys alike. Anyone know why this would happen?

here are my nips after roll'n...see if they look kinda like urs when you roll.

NSFW:
yummi_tits.jpg

NSFW:
jk...im sure someone that is not retard will be along soon to engage you in intelligent conversation

]jk...im sure someone that is not retard will be along soon to engage you in intelligent conversation

nope you are wrong....I too was going to post for the LULZ but you have it covered.

well played my friend=D

I haven't had any discoloration happen to my nipples but I have gotten theses tiny little red dots(really tiny like a freckle) (and really red,) on my boobs near my bust line and only like 3-5 at a time... Really weird and I have no idea y or what it is but it always goes away 4 days later, lol

here are my nips after roll'n...see if they look kinda like urs when you roll.

NSFW:
yummi_tits.jpg

NSFW:
jk...im sure someone that is not retard will be along soon to engage you in intelligent conversation
Lol so gross:)

If your raving your clothes can rub against your nipples making them redder than usual (Joggers/raver nipple).

I dont think its a direct effect from the MDMA though - just tell your partner to go easier or wear something that doesnt rub your nipples so much.

for srs...

I dont roll any more but back in high school i did...here is a pic of me and my 2 bf's we were on the football team together...those were the days.... but check my nips. might help. Im the one on the far left...

NSFW:
marks-birthday-gift.jpg

uh no, hundreds of rolls and no discolored nipples over here. maybe somebody was sucking them too hard while you were nodding? lol

Maybe it's lack of circulation? Do they look like they're lacking blood? I never paid attention- Im usually checking my pupils the next day to figure out when it's safe to take my shades off around people who don't know I was rolling ;)

Hmm, maybe just increased circulation for a while? I'll check mine next time I roll in a couple weeks and see if there is a difference in before and after.

im sorry but without proper visual i.d. it will be hard to tell, and u dont wanna see the doctor he might know yer rolling and then ooo in thenn....

My nips get bigger after rolling.
But I often wear nipple suckers while rolling too.

It's possible you're seeing a hormonal effect. Nipples often get a bit darker after having a child (due to the unusual hormone levels present during pregnancy.)