• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

pure MDMA powder aka "molly"

pillpopper805

Bluelighter
im very experienced with ecstasy tabs from singles to quad stacks I've done it all but just bought my first bit of molly (pure m.d.m.a) can someone explain to me what its going to be like? how long its going to last etc.. thanks

its gonna be like when u take 2 good pills if ur doing a point and half it likes without the speedy effects more mellow 5 hours u should be expect to be high like chillin empathy towards people .make sure u smoke weed or it might not effect u and if u have to take a shit do it cuz it will hit u almost instantly after.

Last edited:
MDMA is MDMA....are you sure that you have MDMA? Molly is even easier to fake than pills. You need to test it so you know what you have before you eat it.

If it is really MDMA that you have it would be just like you ate a very clean pill. (unless you never tested your pills and don't know what a clean pill is like) Most people that eat molly for the first time are amazed at how relaxed and "chill" the experience is compared to pills. This is because they have been eating pills cut with meth/amp or caffine or some other stimulant.

im very experienced with ecstasy tabs from singles to quad stacks I've done it all but just bought my first bit of molly (pure m.d.m.a) can someone explain to me what its going to be like? how long its going to last etc.. thanks

If you indeed got molly (always best to use a test kit to test a small amount of the powder), you can expect an extremely clean feeling roll. It's intense, empathetic, and fairly easy to fall asleep on if you're rolling pretty hard on it. It feels like a good, clean ecstasy pill =)

it tastes pretty nasty. but it's totally worth it, you are going to have an awesome time. i feel like you can't have a bad experience with molly

for the record, quad stacks is dealer-speak....meaning it doesnt mean shit. I used to sell pills, and i'd say anything to get someone to buy them for as much money as i thought they could go for, so i know what im talking about.

its gonna be like when u take 2 good pills if ur doing a point and half it likes without the speedy effects more mellow 5 hours u should be expect to be high like chillin empathy towards people .make sure u smoke weed or it might not effect u and if u have to take a shit do it cuz it will hit u almost instantly after.

myself and everyone i know have never needed to smoke weed to come up off mdma?? but a lot of people i do know like to smoke it when they are up....