• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why do I get nauseous when I take 2 E pills?

NormaDee

Greenlighter
If I take 1 pill of ecstasy I get a really mild high cuz of my tolerance I suppose.. but when I take 2, I get nauseous, horrible headaches, and basically want to die.
Anyone else have this problem?

Any suggestions on how to not get nauseous while on 2?
Fanks in advance :)

I suggest dropping on and when you feel it, plug the other one. You might be dehydrated make sure you're drinking water.

you might not be able to take two at the same time if double dropping is making you feel that way. i suggest you swallow one whole and then wait 30-45 min and then take the second one by biting into it to break it up a bit. that way itll hit you faster and then you will get to where you want to be.

Are you testing your pills? Headaches, nausea and wanting to die makes me think you're not consuming MDMA since that explains Piperazine effects pretty spot on. Test your pills and make sure they're MDMA and try again. And what other people suggested, don't take two all at once.

Definately don't triple drop. Not sayin your a newb, but you def shouldn't handle it.

Test your pills.

Eat a sand-witch before you roll.

Carry Glowsticks.

Always chase nasty tasting beans with a cold beer.

These are the rules of a good roller. In order to be successful while using those drugs you must first understand how to achieve in that same success. (I.e. You can't just go around thinking your successful if your not really a success)

So just stick with it and take better and more safer beans. But I suggest that first you take a break and go get better ways to be successful if you plan on just eaten beans all day

Could be a number of things - Im assuming you are testing your pills and know its MDMA.

try having a light meal a few hours before dropping

try some ginger before dropping either the powdered or fresh in some soda (Ginger is amazing at stopping sickness).

You may be simply taking too much - Have you tried taking one and a half then topping up? Normally though if you take too large a dose of MDMA then you wouldnt get a headache, sickness yes but not headache.

This has been happening to me to.. I dunno if it's the pills, or the fact I usually don't eat before I roll. The first handful of times I had no problems, but whenever I get a strong pill, when I comedown I get a bad headache, and usually end up violently throwing up. I usually only take 1 pill, too. :I

I can understand the headache when coming down but not when the pills are kicking in - honestly a lot of the pains and nasty feelings on the come up, peak, comedown can be avoided if the user remembers to have something to look after their body.

Having something to eat like toast or a banana before you dropping can completely remove the come up puking feeling, drinking some water during the roll can remove the headaches on the comedown and magnesium can prevent the sore jaw/mouth associated with chomping.

Feeling nauseous when dropping E pills is a fairly common experience.
My partner frequently used to vomit after dropping.
We have got round this by resorting to plugging, as the other suggestions (eating a banana, etc.) didn't seem to help much.
Now that we plug she never has any problems.

This has been happening to me to.. I dunno if it's the pills, or the fact I usually don't eat before I roll. The first handful of times I had no problems, but whenever I get a strong pill, when I comedown I get a bad headache, and usually end up violently throwing up. I usually only take 1 pill, too. :I

Thats just like me :[
Ima try eating something before next time. But what's plug/plugging or whatever?
Thanks for all your help:)

^plugging is crushing the pill up mixing with water and squirting up your ass! (Please before anyone says, plugging doesnt mean 'Gay' or 'ewwwghh' or anything likd that and just use the search engine for a the plugging guide.

I just hope the previous post wasnt trying to plug a banana as this really wouldnt help with nausea (it may distract you though :D).