• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3rd time doing ecstasy, need dosing help

nrgline

Greenlighter
the first time i did ecstasy i took 1 pill and only felt the come-up for like 20-30 mins and then nothing. so i thought i didnt take enough so like 2 days later i bought 2 more pills (same as first) and then took 1 & 1/2 and was peaking for an hour and then i came-down and took the other half but felt the after-effects for like 2-3 more hours.

i guess i have a naturally high tolerance since my friend who took 1 pil with me the first time was rolling hard.

so now i have waited 2 weeks since my last ecstasy dose and plan on taking 3 pills this weekend.

chewing 2 at once and then parachuting the 3rd pill , 1:45 mins later.

i am lil hesitant cause they might be too strong

what should i do?

Last edited:
What you should do is wait a little longer between your rolls. You're on the path to losing the magic quite quickly. If I knew what I know now when I was in your position I would have spaced out my rolls much farther apart.

spacing out my rolls does nothing for me....i take em all at the same time and maybe an extra one when im peaking to make it last longer!....it all really just depends on the roll ur getting....we got some really fire ones a few months ago and took 3 right at the start. try looking the pills up on pillreports.com. i usually start out with 3...good or bad ones...guarenteed a good time! unless theyre bunk...have fun!! get some lotto tickets and scratch em during the peak! could you imagine winning big when your rolling? hahaha

eh I had to take .2 of molly to feel anything so .. not surprised if you're needing more of E too

i dont wanna tell you to take more E pills, cuz i've taken equivelent to 10 pills before MDMA dosage wise, but E is cut with so much shit you have to be careful. if I were you however I would eat 3 pills in 2 weeks .. to save you shittiness after .. parachutings a waste imo i'd just eat em all or tongue em

eh I had to take .2 of molly to feel anything so .. not surprised if you're needing more of E too

i dont wanna tell you to take more E pills, cuz i've taken equivelent to 10 pills before MDMA dosage wise, but E is cut with so much shit you have to be careful. if I were you however I would eat 3 pills in 2 weeks .. to save you shittiness after .. parachutings a waste imo i'd just eat em all or tongue em

im thinking about parachuting rolls this weekend...why do you think its a waste? ive never done it like that....

spacing out my rolls does nothing for me....i take em all at the same time and maybe an extra one when im peaking to make it last longer!....it all really just depends on the roll ur getting....we got some really fire ones a few months ago and took 3 right at the start. try looking the pills up on pillreports.com. i usually start out with 3...good or bad ones...guarenteed a good time! unless theyre bunk...have fun!! get some lotto tickets and scratch em during the peak! could you imagine winning big when your rolling? hahaha

How long have you been rolling and how frequently do you roll? I personally find it definitely helps to space out.. I rolled on two decent tabs at a friends hotel party, and then 2 days later dropped 3 pretty bomb tabs and the next day 4. (This past week)

I feel totally fine but I know if I spaced that shit out I would have probably been totally floored the third time

ive been rolling for about a year but i roll with some very experienced rollers..lol...probably roll about once every 3 months...but everytime i spaced them out i never got the feeling that i was trying to get. so i just take them all at once....but wait...r u talking about spacing out the rolls you eat in one night or spacing out the times you roll??....im talkin about the rolls u eat in a night...

op. please wait another month, your not going down the right path. please space your rolls out 2-3 months. i understand your anxious to roll balls already but the more you wait the better it will be.

dude really two weeks is long enough!! if you do some research it will tell you that its takes 2 weeks for ur seratonin level to be normal again...i thik maybe the reason why you didnt roll very good the first two times is bc you didnt take enough

damn lol, i was really looking foward to rolling this weekend.

i think i am gonna take the E this weekend but then wait whatever time you guys suggest afterwards. i really wanted to roll balls before waiting 2-3 months lol.

i thought 2 weeks was a good amount of time to wait inbetwen rolls, but i guess i was wrong. these 2 weeks have been going so slow since i as just looking foward to dosing again.

so how long should i wait in between rolls then?

any tips on how to last between rolls?

what other drugs do yall do that make you very talkative and full of energy? (i am shy and this is the main reason i like ecstasy already)

also back to my Question, how should i dose my 3 pills? if anything i can always get a 4th pill. and pop 2 1/2 and then redose the 1 1/2 an hour later?

dude really two weeks is long enough!! if you do some research it will tell you that its takes 2 weeks for ur seratonin level to be normal again...i thik maybe the reason why you didnt roll very good the first two times is bc you didnt take enough

yah that is what i read lol. i also think the reason i didnt roll very good was becasue i didnt take enough the first time and the second time,i think was too close to the first, so i dont think i had alot of serotonin to roll for a long time on.

also the second time i took 1 1/2 at first and the redosed with 1/2 a pill when i felt the peak wearing off.

yea seriously you wil be able to roll this weekend...start off with 3 tho!

ive been rolling for about a year but i roll with some very experienced rollers..lol...probably roll about once every 3 months...but everytime i spaced them out i never got the feeling that i was trying to get. so i just take them all at once....but wait...r u talking about spacing out the rolls you eat in one night or spacing out the times you roll??....im talkin about the rolls u eat in a night...

Totally misunderstood you, and I agree.

Fuck spacing that shit out unless you're redosing with molly or something.

I have to take them all at once or nothing

haha yea taking them all at once is the best! and then taking another when ur peak hits! lol

I was talking about waiting more than a couple of weeks between your rolls, not spacing out doses.

I was talking about waiting more than a couple of weeks between your rolls, not spacing out doses.

yah i understand but i am gonna do e this weekend. i just have to have a good trip before i wait a month or two between rolls.

2 Q's now

1) how long do you reccomend between rolls?

2) how should i dose my 3 or 4 pills to get the longest peak time?

yah i understand but i am gonna do e this weekend. i just have to have a good trip before i wait a month or two between rolls.

2 Q's now

1) how long do you reccomend between rolls?

2) how should i dose my 3 or 4 pills to get the longest peak time?

I parachuted .5 molly before n puked balls but then tripped ballz

it's hit or miss tho ny first time I parachuted a small amount and it did nothing. parachute all three or eat all three imo

as for other drugs you like energetic and talkity get 2 30mg adderalls. I'm so proud of myself for not suggesting coke