• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Toilet paper pipe pill test....

James707

Bluelighter
:\i seen in a post that i was in that someone said if u put yer pill in toliet paper and i dont know wet it and the colors run onto the toilet paper therefore pipe....;)

now i know this is no proper way to test for a pipe but would like to get some feedback from people that have used this method and any other type of method besides reagent testing, (which i know i should be doing but just dont have proper funds right now:() so please share.:)

That's a great way to test the solubility of the dyes they used. And a pretty poor way to determine anything else.

^
If you're good at testing you often can tell. And think there's a few more pills with a decent mdma dose and small pipe dose than people realize, like I think our WA blue rolex of at least 5 months back was a good example of that. Small pipe(I think mcpp, but am only guessing) dose with decent mdma dose. I even think what I have now might be mdma+meth+some pipe, but everybody LOVES them. I haven't had a test kit in a long time so I hope somebody posts up results on PR...

:\i seen in a post that i was in that someone said if u put yer pill in toliet paper and i dont know wet it and the colors run onto the toilet paper therefore pipe....;)

now i know this is no proper way to test for a pipe but would like to get some feedback from people that have used this method and any other type of method besides reagent testing, (which i know i should be doing but just dont have proper funds right now:() so please share.:)

I've seen that post, and I am 99.2% sure that the post you are referring too was a healthy dose of sarcasm and NOT meant to be taken literally.

That's a great way to test the solubility of the dyes they used. And a pretty poor way to determine anything else.

Not to mention knowing how soluble MDMA is, it's a good way to lose a whole bunch of MDMA if there happens to be any in your pill.

Well unless yoiu eat the toilet paper after. mdma is very soluble and will end up in the dunny paper.

I've seen that post, and I am 99.2% sure that the post you are referring too was a healthy dose of sarcasm and NOT meant to be taken literally.

yes, i am the one that wrote that post he is talking about and it was 100% sarcasm...hence the wink face that followed

If you can't afford to be able to do what it takes to do drugs safely, maybe you shouldn't be doing drugs?

Unfortunately not everyone who does ecstasy can afford to send $60 plus shipping (and for those of us outside of Europe, shipping can easily be near to the same price of the test itself) in order to test their pills :/

I have no idea what a pill costs these days but...if you can't afford the money for the kit how can you afford to do drugs at all. and if you can afford to do drugs then you have enough money (or can save up) for the kit...you just choose to blow it before you buy the kit.

i can taste a pipe by now its a nasty burnt hair battery acid type taste as compared to just the simple bitter taste of mdma . the saits presses that came out earlier this year ,my friend got a few and thought they were going to be the best out of the bag cause they looked so good this was before the test results came out so he didnt know and was abount to eat them. and i stopped him and tasted a tiny piece of it and i knew right away he got pipes . and a few weeks later the test results came out for em and they were bzp all the way. so my tase buds over the years of doing it saved him from being piped, i also made shure he didnt try n sell em to s1 els ,, i was like good thing u didnt eat that but sry ur out that money now but if u dump those off on one of my other friends were gonna have a huge prob ok just learn from it , mabey dont trust a random drug dealer wen it cums to x pills .... i was proud of myself

www.eztest.com

There is NO exception.

Well there is...

Unfortunately not everyone who does ecstasy can afford to send $60 plus shipping (and for those of us outside of Europe, shipping can easily be near to the same price of the test itself) in order to test their pills :/

Im sorry but if you can afford x'$ to consume a pill you should and can afford a kit - you simply dont roll one month and buy one.

This dye running = pipe is bs.

These pills contain a hefty dose of MDMA but a shitload of dye.

I know a supplier who sells eztest kits but at a fraction of the price - they ship worldwide and have a telephone number/email addr where you can contact them if things go wrong (something EZtest doesnt have).

I cant leave the name on the site as they sell other legal highs so if you want the information PM me! Just put Test kit as the subject (no need for a message) and I will email you the information.